• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Book!

Smash Journeyman
that m2k picture was on the reddit frontpage today and it's currently the top story on digg!

lol @ phil's alt account.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
that m2k picture was on the reddit frontpage today and it's currently the top story on digg!

lol @ phil's alt account.
actually its #2 behind the Kanye West interrupting Obama clip. still, funny as hell

And yes, it is M2k, and unfortunately it's kinda old apparently.

M2k wrote elsewhere on smashboards:

"YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID I WaS JUST EMBARASSED AND SHOCKED

(I secretly loved the moment)

I HATE U ALL! (not really)"

Nuris

Smash Lord
Hey guys who wants a ride to my place tomorrow to smaaash. Or anywhere else.
YOU CANNOT IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Nuris

Smash Lord
Yes, but my girth is simply unignorable. Any attempts to ignore my girth will result in immediate and epic fail.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
2 things...

#1 Nuris... :[ (a frown, not a walrus)

#2 I finally posted that tournament thread I talked about in here the other day. [HERE] is a quick link, and is probably within a 2 hours drive for nearly all of you. It's on Saturday, October 17th and is for both Brawl & Melee.

TP

Smash Master
You know what my favorite thing is about the Gary Oak thing? After the line in which the true identity is revealed, that person uses another line to clarify that Gary, not Ash, is the pokemon master. Like, even though it is all just a prank, he still feels pride in being Gary, and needs to defend himself as the best trainer there is.

:034:

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Sorry no Smash tonight; Tuesday night is badminton night.

I could go for some Smash on Wednesday though.

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
wait Nuris and MMM are having smash on the same day? what is going onnn? I'm definitely smashing tonight, but now I'm confused about where...

Nuris

Smash Lord
wait Nuris and MMM are having smash on the same day? what is going onnn? I'm definitely smashing tonight, but now I'm confused about where...
Go to Metal's, probably more people and more Brawl. We were just 3 people playing a little Melee at Wash U. We're done now.
BTW we might play a little tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday if you're interested.
And I go by Girth now... ahahahahaha

@Lixi, I might be able to play tomorrow, too... I can make time to play like every day haha

M

mkhoury

finding players

Hey I'm near St. Louis! I go to SIUE and I do play a bit.. I play both melee/ brawl, prefer melee. People play around here? I haven't met any yet..

Nuris

Smash Lord
Binyan stfu and study lol
mkhoury if you wanna come to Wash U we host a lot of small stuff
If you can't make it here for some reason, then maybe we can help you can find rides to some of our bigger smashfests

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Come to my place Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I need to consult with Kyle, Binyan and all other members of the IHOP committee about if/when things will be going down.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I'm not in town, guys.

Going to a smashfest tonight, though. Will report!
I'll report you! I'll report your face! I'll report your mom! I'll report your mom's face! I'll report you to your mom's face, who takes reports from your face, who reports back to your mom... ...'s face!!!!!!!!

Got a problem with the chain of command? Please send a written complaint form to YOUR MOM'S FACE!!!!!!!!!111!!11!!11one!11!11!!!!!111eleven!!!!11!!!1!!!onehundredandeleven!!!111!!!111!!!onethousandonehundredandeleven!!!111!!!!1111!!!!!

Get it? Because I'm "Will", right?!!? heh heh... heh... heh... heh.. .. ..... ..... .. .. ..

I'm transfering 10GB of data over a USB 1.1 connection... ... that's 14 megaBITS per second... that's like... like... like... 2 megaBYTES per second... ... ... I'm... I'm sorry.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
which is sorta funny, considering at the current rate since the 10000th post it will be around 316 days before the 20000th post comes out lol. this was calculated assuming that the post before was the last post of today (which is obviously wrong, but gives a good approximate). lets see how fast it approaches.

Top Bottom