• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
Will, I saw what you did there, and I didn't like it. Kyle, next time speak in complete sentences so we can prevent these atrocities in the future.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Why is everyone acting like I'm trying hard to be ********?

I'M ALWAYS ********. Especially when I'm doing monotonous in-home PC repair work... good god, I hate data transfers.

The fact that Kyle copied and pasted some of my ******** posts into a ******** post compilation has done nothing to make me any more or less ******** than I already was and always have been.

Wieners and poop. I rest my case.

Teh Future

Smash Master
LOL we're totally gonna fight.

Need some rocky music...

Stuck in earthbound. Desert is gay. Not sure If Im talking about ice cream or cactus there, but I meant the sandy one. <3 steve

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I'm with metal on this one, i recently just started checking the boards again and have started back up my stupid comments. I think it's just how close these posts are to the 10,000th that make it seem that way.

BTW david im sure you got the right one there, unless there is an ice cream zone in earthbound

Nuris

Smash Lord
YEAH LET'S PLAY SOME MELEE!!
We can use my place, but everyone will need rides. It's kinda inconvenient, but I just don't know who's coming.

BTW Will, I know you are always ********. That's why I always treat you like you are ********... :D
Much <3

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
I'd host again but I can't tonight. Also, my room isn't appropriate for all of us again (and Phil's girth). Why don't you guys just play at Phil's? He's a good ole boy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Sounds like Alex is the only one interested. I would be willing to play but due to lack of interest and lack of sleep last night I think I'm going to have to pass until tomorrow and Friday. Sorry :(

Nuris

Smash Lord
1019 Skinker Pkwy 63112
It's about a mile north of Wash U on Skinker. You take a left after Olive Blvd. into a street w/ all these trucks and ****. The apartment complex looks pretty ****ty like an abandoned warehouse. I think it was an old brewery/winery that they turned into apartments. Mine is the building next to the one with the big "Bardenheier" sign on the front.

Nuris

Smash Lord
lol brawlpro, learn to age faster. I will be more willing to host once i get my place some furniture, but right now we just sit on the living room floor.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Come one, Come all, to Mentok/Jebus/MentokJebus's little get together Today, Thurs. September 17 after 5pm.

Qdoba/JimmyJohns is a post smash option

Or I can cook for you again x_x

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Come one, Come all, to Mentok/Jebus/MentokJebus's little get together Today, Thurs. September 17 after 5pm.

Qdoba/JimmyJohns is a post smash option

Or I can cook for you again x_x
Address and phone number please. I will leave by 9 PM though.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Unit 3307
1270 Strassner Dr. (Condos across from Wal-mart)
(301)-693-8085

BTW Book, if I go to Brett's party with you guys can I crash at your place?

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
oh and people who come to my place today should bring controllers. 1-2 more setups would be nice too

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Binyan I can give you a ride there but maybe not one back. Anyone else going that can give Binyan a ride back?

Girth

Smash Rookie
HEY KIDDOS
Just woke up from a sweetass nap. I'm going around 5PM and can bring 4 along with me. Any takers?

BTW it's Phil and my girth cannot be ignored tonight.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So then I'll let Phil pick up Binyan. Post something here by 5:00 PM if that doesn't work out.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i will hitch a ride with phil (girth).

chris: yeah you are welcome to crash on our couch.

Top Bottom