• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
MK Fox is broken

pink yoshi w/ yellow dancing shoes is the best, but Yoshi in general does look 10x lolzier in melee cause hes all shiny LOL Still taunting in brawl is better and he can recover better (Stills terrible though) soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo basically brawl yoshi >>> melee yoshi. Edit: omg I forgo smash64 since DJC is actually good in that game Yoshi is AWESOME. But really smash64 yoshi is the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TcpnLsgDno&feature=channel_page

Oh yeah. I went there.

Yes Steve, I said stills.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
OMG why does that video exist!? Oh well, I'm glad it does........... Either way the answer should always be..........
"Falcon YES!"

Not to mention Random's girl friend is going to be there ;););). And guess what? shes writing a paper on smash!
(well not really, shes writing a paper about how the people in these social gatherings originally only knew each other from the internet and on a professional level. Also, something about how friendships spawn off of these similar interests. but anyway, you should all come I'll see if i can get him to do commentary.

and Phil, where is Binyan, he better be there too!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Not to mention Random's girl friend is going to be there ;););). And guess what? shes writing a paper on smash!
(well not really, shes writing a paper about how the people in these social gatherings originally only knew each other from the internet and on a professional level. Also, something about how friendships spawn off of these similar interests. but anyway, you should all come I'll see if i can get him to do commentary.
Hmm...I wasn't going to come but if Random will be here...maybe later in the evening after I eat.

Nuris

Smash Lord
We'll see if I can still make it. If I do go it will probably be earlyish.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'm coming, but maybe alone :(
Wash U is dumb w/ parties and studying haha.
naw i needa practice with geno so he doesn't rust

someone bring me there!
i'll TRY to get a little bit of orgo done while i'm there :D

sooo.. anyone departing from washU like.. 7:30 ish?
or able to pick me and jeremy up?

(toga/lixi/phil?)

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
daam i can't go anymoe unless i get ride. ****, uhh altf4 when r u going/coming back, u think u can gimme ride there and back if it isn't any trouble? I'm right off of charbonier like less than 6 mins away from your place. it's all gravy if you can't or don't feel like it though.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
brawlpro me and legan are gonna go out there around 6 pm your address and i will come get you.
not quite sure when we are coming home, when do you need to be back?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Thinkaman, are you still down for the $5? I propose to knock it down by $3. I'm trying to spend only $20 on challenges, and I'm already at 17.

Togaboy

Smash Apprentice
naw i needa practice with geno so he doesn't rust

someone bring me there!
i'll TRY to get a little bit of orgo done while i'm there :D

sooo.. anyone departing from washU like.. 7:30 ish?
or able to pick me and jeremy up?

(toga/lixi/phil?)
I think I'm going to leave at about 6. Just gotta finish building my bed then I'm taking off.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Random Guy Down My Hall Who Barely Knows the Basics of Pro Level Smash: My friend plays Link in Brawl.

Me: One of the guys in my crew back home is a pro Link player, actually.

Random Guy Down My Hall Who Barely Knows the Basics of Pro Level Smash: ...Legan?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Random Guy Down My Hall Who Barely Knows the Basics of Pro Level Smash: My friend plays Link in Brawl.

Me: One of the guys in my crew back home is a pro Link player, actually.

Random Guy Down My Hall Who Barely Knows the Basics of Pro Level Smash: ...Legan?

Caution... Legan ego overload... melt-down imminent. Please evacuate the premise.

Top Bottom