• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

alt-F4

Smash Ace
time for the next one on the list...
hey kyle you want some of this taco bell? its only a couple weeks old..

alt-F4

Smash Ace
ok i just was in the aerial rave thread, who is coming/can bring set ups. I dont want this to implode like that one that only two people went to. it seems like andrew and nicole are going to jokers, and will will be fishing.

I am going and i just texted david and he said he was gonna come. as far as i know corey will be there too.

Kyle, TP, cheezy mike are you coming? also Sno if you are out there will you be coming?

Has anyone heard anything from Zoze/ rob gambino?

Milk are you coming for sure/ brining anyone along?

.... am I turning into a tourney coordinator? i dont know if i like this...

Teh Future

Smash Master
umm liek with No Koast and Kyle's thing thats three weekends in a row. my manager would haaaaaaate me. But sounds like fun so maybe LOL

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
How far is Springfield? if it's going to eat up like $20 I don't want it to take up my entire weekend too,

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
God Team Iowa are such jerks.
Never showing up to any of our events. :(

In other breaking news!
If we're able to bring our own set ups for the November tourney, we might do Melee too.
Thank M2K for this Melee peeps.

TP

Smash Master
ok i just was in the aerial rave thread, who is coming/can bring set ups. I dont want this to implode like that one that only two people went to. it seems like andrew and nicole are going to jokers, and will will be fishing.

I am going and i just texted david and he said he was gonna come. as far as i know corey will be there too.

Kyle, TP, cheezy mike are you coming? also Sno if you are out there will you be coming?

Has anyone heard anything from Zoze/ rob gambino?

Milk are you coming for sure/ brining anyone along?

.... am I turning into a tourney coordinator? i dont know if i like this...
I am currently undecided. It depends on if anyone else from Wash U is going. If they are, I will tag along.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248946
anyone interested?
geno says he'd make time for this
jeremy is pretty much okay with going
gotta ask lixi and bpro

and brawl people should show up and dominate brawl too
Calc test a few days after means an automatic no.

God Team Iowa are such jerks.
Never showing up to any of our events. :(

In other breaking news!
If we're able to bring our own set ups for the November tourney, we might do Melee too.
Thank M2K for this Melee peeps.
Wait, is M2K confirmed? If so, put it in the **** title of the tourney thread.

:034:

Legan

Smash Lord
Twilight Prince, Are you sure you want to MM that many pros and record them? i mean you're already wasting your money but this also means people are really gunna see how inexperienced you actually are :(.

Even though it does make you look mega cool with all those names in your sig. No Koast is gunna be your first actual tournament, dont think you got somethin to prove because the ganon boards along with yourself and ampharos have overhyped you.

Baby steps sir, baby steps.

PS: Im down for springfield so I want to actually dedicate some time to melee so I can get actually good. Bpro give me my **** controller if your gunna john about it.\

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Twilight Prince, Are you sure you want to MM that many pros and record them? i mean you're already wasting your money but this also means people are really gunna see how inexperienced you actually are :(.

Even though it does make you look mega cool with all those names in your sig. No Koast is gunna be your first actual tournament, dont think you got somethin to prove because the ganon boards along with yourself and ampharos have overhyped you.

lol, thank you for saving us all the trouble.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
How far is Springfield? if it's going to eat up like $20 I don't want it to take up my entire weekend too,
Springfield is 2 hours away. I'm interested in this because we could definitely get back by Saturday night I can't go because we have a Cardiology exam that morning :mad:

They're only $2 apiece, let him have some fun. The real problem is going to be finding those people at the venue since he doesn't know what they look like.

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
It's ok TP, I believe in you. There has to be someone in your documentary-made-for-TNT-life-epic that, in the face of all naysayers, said, "I think it will be difficult for all of them to 4 stock you."

Quote me, muthaf**as.

And yeah, me and NO KOAST should be a thing.

EDIT: 3 Stock... LOL

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
It's ok TP, I believe in you. There has to be someone in your documentary-made-for-TNT-life-epic that, in the face of all naysayers, said, "I think it will be difficult for all of them to 4 stock you."

Quote me, muthaf**as.

And yeah, me and NO KOAST should be a thing.

EDIT: 3 Stock... LOL
raocow much?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
playing too much melee chezzles? :)

awesome there will be a good showing of St Louis at NoKoast then

TP

Smash Master
Trust me, I have every intention of getting 2 or 3 stocked by every person I am MMing. I have NO CHANCE against any of them. That's why I'll be going ROB only in the actual tournament. That's why I made each MM $2. That's why I want them recorded (so the Ganon board does not yell at me for not going Ganon; I would not have gone Ganon at the first Aerial Rave if not for them).

Let me repeat, I will be shocked if I can take a game off of any of the people I am MMing, with the possible exception of DMG. Though I do think his Ganon will **** mine, I may be able to beat it if I am playing perfectly.

This is my first major tourney; I'm just doing all I can to make it memorable. Is there anything wrong with that?

:034:

EDIT: Another thing... I don't actually want all my MMs recorded. I'm just saying I do because it means at least a couple will get recorded. If I said I only wanted a couple recorded, none would be. In fact, I doubt I will even have all of those MMs, because people will be too tired or whatever. I'm planning above what I expect so that when plans start to not work out, I end up exactly where I wanted to be from the start.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Corey I just think its impressive you drive all the way from michagian to Wills apartment every week.

Thanks for the commitment (Also will you sign my wii for me tonight?)

Fino

Smash Master

PS: Im down for springfield so I want to actually dedicate some time to melee so I can get actually good. Bpro give me my **** controller if your gunna john about it.\
Heyyyyyy thar legan. Can I add you to my sig? $5?
Also, I'll play you TP. Since you use ganon I won't use oli just so it's a bit more fair ;D

~fino

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i might be down for springfield if i am stuck here over fall break. especially since binyan has been hyping me in the tourney thread wtf.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Ok i can go to Springfield but I'm gonna need a ride. I'm also going to need a spot on the St Louis crew :)

Book!

Smash Journeyman
brawlpro that's me. just zach is fine. can you please edit my name out of your post?

Top Bottom