• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Not gonna lie, I ***** some **** at trivia today

Except when it comes to questions about desserts, sitcoms, and (I'm ashamed to say this) St. Louis.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
springfield sounds like a lot of fun. not sure if i'm traveling for fall break, but if i'm in STL i'll come along. we should field a crew.

phil, i will team with you if darkrain isn't coming.

Nuris

Smash Lord
All right, I can team with you so long as "TEH_SW0RD" can't make it.
We should practice. What's everyone doing tomorrow night?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow night is a no-go for me. midterm in the evening and then another when i wake up. i will be looking to blow off some steam on friday though.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Not gonna be here all weekend. If anyone wants to play tomorrow or next week that would be cool.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Yeah if/when I go to springfield I'm going to need a teammate too. <Looks for double Peaches>.

I can host some smashing/rock band 2 tomorrow, but this time you can't eat my food b/c I'm running out of money and need actually need the reserves now :(

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
yeah.... we probably would have gotten last if it wasn't for you Alex.

I was planning on doing something earlier on Sunday. nothing big i just want to get some practice in.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Brentwood,

1270 Strassner Dr.

2nd most recent time at genos when we went to ihop i was there brawlpro

lixi+phil whenever you wanna come over is fine

alt-F4

Smash Ace
yeah brawlpro you should come b/c lixi is going to get bored beating the **** out of me over and over

BTW to all the brawl players,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucNvRsaBsU0&feature=related

was this or was this not on purpose?
i would have to say not on purpose but just reacting quickly to the situation. I didn't see either of them set off the C4, not saying neither of them did it but i didnt see the animation for it. so the probability that he planned on the C4 timing out right when he finished his attack which happened to be on top of the C4 is incredibly low.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
i would have to say not on purpose but just reacting quickly to the situation. I didn't see either of them set off the C4, not saying neither of them did it but i didnt see the animation for it. so the probability that he planned on the C4 timing out right when he finished his attack which happened to be on top of the C4 is incredibly low.
I agree with this man. The funny thing is though, if the same thing had happened to Ally, you'd have a ton of people insisting it was on purpose.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Because it's Ally.
Everything he does is on purpose.
Except you, Mike, you weren't on purpose.
... are you implying that mike was an accident?
... and that Ally is his father?

I cant even begin to understand how you would substantiate any of that.

Top Bottom