• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
I would guess it was not intentional. But he did DI right toward the other Snake...

Will, I'm learning how to play Falco and I want you to teach me things next week!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
whether he dropped the grenade to blow himself up initially doesn't really matter-- he got blown up and instinctively knew to di towards the other guy. it's **** either way if you ask me.

also ****, look at that sexy david avatar.

Will, I'm learning how to play Falco and I want you to teach me things next week!
Sounds like a plan, dude! What inspired this random decision? I thought Snake was your secondary :p

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i would like to play melee if i can recover from what is quickly becoming an all-nighter. maybe later on so i have a chance to get some sleep. bring setups to my apartment zzzzzzzz...............

Teh Future

Smash Master
So according to my ACT results I scored better than 84% of people who take it with a 26. LMAO WTF IM ********.

*Loses faith in humanity*

alt-F4

Smash Ace
i know a few places brawlpro, but they are out on 70. its the slackers like right off zumbhel, or however that road is spelled, and then right down the street there is a little hole in the wall store called "the Game Trader" he is where i got my controller.

Also I don't know if I will be able to do anything tonight.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i get off class at 4, do you want to play around then or nap it up and play later?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
any one who has posted their ACT score after david loses. if you dont know why, you didnt get the score you posted.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I'll be playing badminton tonight; if you guys are still playing past like 9 PM I may join.

Someday you guys will learn just how inconsequential your ACT score is

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'll be playing badminton tonight; if you guys are still playing past like 9 PM I may join.

Someday you guys will learn just how inconsequential your ACT score is
Pfft, I use my ACT score all the time! Most fast-food drive-throughs, vending machines, and collect calls ask for proof-of-ACT. Why else would we all carry around official ACT score ID cards?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Pfft, I use my ACT score all the time! Most fast-food drive-throughs, vending machines, and collect calls ask for proof-of-ACT. Why else would we all carry around official ACT score ID cards?
to hell with that i have mine tattooed on my bicep and then tattoo-signed by the board of education so i just have to flex at people to show them. Dont even try to ask how that works on vending machines and such; just feel comfort in the fact that it does.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I took the ACT knowing it was a joke and having already done pretty well on SAT. 32 lol i suck

What was funny is that the SAT has the most obscure topics on the reading portion. Passages on quilting, painting, the dynamophone, wtf?

on the ACT 5/6 of the passages were about life on the prairie.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
TP, phone number, now. I will be picking you guys up at the South 40 clock tower.

Top Bottom