• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
Mario64 is terrible as a platformer. I hate just about all 3D platformers except for Galaxy. Ive never play BK but I alwasy think people are talking about Crash bandicoot when they mention it LOL. Those games rox

Teh Future

Smash Master
ok obviously that means we should figure out whos going and what days we need housing. I think the list is:

Future
MetalMusicMan
Legan(?)
Alt-F4(?)
TwilightPrincess
Thinkaman

If anybody else is comin speak nao. Im up for staying fri/sat night and coming home sunday whenever. I get off skewl at like 11:30 so whoever Im driving with it doesn't matter when we leave. Will are you going to drive? I think Kyle said he was like 2 pages ago but if Corey/Steve are coming (and Im pretty sure they are) we need 2 drivers.

TP

Smash Master
My classes end at noon on Friday, so I have no issue then. I don't really have any important reason to hurry back to town afterward either. I'm completely neutral on the subject... as I should be, considering a ride and housing are supposedly being provided for me. :laugh:

:030: <- I'm unpredictable today, baby!

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Random Guy Down My Hall Who Barely Knows the Basics of Pro Level Smash: My friend plays Link in Brawl.

Me: One of the guys in my crew back home is a pro Link player, actually.

Random Guy Down My Hall Who Barely Knows the Basics of Pro Level Smash: ...Legan?
Lols.
Ha ha ha ha ha

"Pro Link player"
LOLS

lol
did i mention my yoshi goes even with legan's link?
wait in brawl ?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I went Link in pools against someone and threw them into double bombs.

"LEGAN, SON! LEARN THE NAME, THIS IS ST. LOUIS!"

TP

Smash Master
Does anyone want to team with me for NO KOAST? I plan to go almost entirely ROB, so I can stock tank and shoot you if you need help recovering. I neeeeeeeds a teammate.

:034:

TP

Smash Master
But... I always kill my partner...

I'll go whichever char my partner wants.

Kyle........... say yes.

TP

Smash Master
ROB and Ganon both get almost all of their kills from gimps when fighting a majority of the cast, especially ROB, who can't kill at all. Not every character is like MK, with his 5 extra jumps and his 2 glides and his 4 specials that help him recover and his frame 3 invincibility air dodge (unique).

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
FLORIDA FALCON!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fkUQ2uZ1-0

Also,

ROB and Ganon both get almost all of their kills from gimps when fighting a majority of the cast, especially ROB, who can't kill at all. Not every character is like MK, with his 5 extra jumps and his 2 glides and his 4 specials that help him recover and his frame 3 invincibility air dodge (unique).
SARCASM!!!!

TP

Smash Master
Sorry, my detector ran out of batteries and it only takes triple A, which I can't find anywhere. Do you have some?

:034:

alt-F4

Smash Ace
im probably just going to aerial rave this weekend, being close to home saves me money

alt-F4

Smash Ace
going out of town with the fam :( no smash for me this weekend.
no asc or metal... nows my chance all i have to do is give everyone else there food poisoning or something and then i can win,yay.

I live with legan so that one will be easy....
wait was that last part out loud?

Top Bottom