• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I to, am happy about the 10,000th post, and am glad I was included in there multiple times.
Thanks all for the great times. :D
Especially you Legan.
Our baby is due next month.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahahah AMAZING 10K post!!

its reminded me how much i love STL :) We gotsta play soon guys

it also reminded me how i dislike future wrestler. THANKS FOR CALLING ME AN IDIOT YOU ****TARD

but most importantly, how the HELL is binyan beating me? HES FROM CALI!

I AM SAINT LOUIS

(in b4 zig)

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
I am the only pure St. Louisian in here. All of you other scrubs have tainted your blood by traveling to non-St. Louis tourneys, but not I!

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
we are all st.louis!

how about "st.louis low tier discussion" since thats what we do anyway.

are tiers are so low we loooooow riiiiiiide

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Who the **** uses oxen any more? I usually just have my wife and kids drag the wagon along.
too bad 5 secs into the trip one dies of tuberculosis, another dysentery, two of typhoid, and your wife of a snakebite.

who is the idiot now.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Has anyone noticed that the SSBM April Fool's tier list of 2004 is looking eerily more accurate these days??

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
too bad 5 secs into the trip one dies of tuberculosis, another dysentery, two of typhoid, and your wife of a snakebite.

who is the idiot now.
Good thing children and women are cheaper to resupply than oxen.

Who is the idiot now?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Good thing children and women are cheaper to resupply than oxen.

Who is the idiot now?
touche...

chezzles i dont think i ever played that version... although i havent really played that game since grade school, so a lot could have changed

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I would never get past the mississippi river because I would waste all my money and time hunting

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Double post.

ok fellas, since our organization sucks here in Stl. I wanna announce a smashfest either Thursday or Friday evening at my condo. Phil if you could shuttle that would be gr8.

Teh Future

Smash Master
We should probably fight about it.

monkey bars 4 p.m.

Halo theme rox I kinda wanna put it on brawl but I think it would be wierd plus will would probably cry. Does crap life 2 even have music? What a terrible game either way. Ya I went there.

Nuris

Smash Lord
People can say all they want about Halo being a bad FPS, but there are some undeniably amazing aspects of that game. One of those is the music. Another is the replay system. Most people who don't like the gameplay believe that such aspects don't make it worth playing the game. Sort of like how a lot of Melee players don't want to play Brawl.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Is there anything going on this week? I might be having smash this Friday. I was disappointed by the lack of gaysians at my last smashfest..........

alt-F4

Smash Ace
ok barring a medical emergency i shouldnt have work saturday, so with a little planning geno we might be able to get me to epic drunk proportions. although i won't be able to play any kind of smash at all.

Nuris

Smash Lord
lol disregard that last comment.

HOLY **** M2K GETTING HIS GAME ON!!!!
Geno!!!!! I am willing to drive anywhere. Mentok's place is really nice but I think people are more comfortable at Geno's. Maybe Thursday and Friday?? haha maybe tomorrow!

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
lol who said we can't do both my condo and Geno's house in the same week? It'll be an epic weekend lol.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
lol disregard that last comment.

HOLY **** M2K GETTING HIS GAME ON!!!!
I like the look of complete shock on M2k's? face. No wonder he can't seem to win a tournament. I bet that's Hbox or Mang0's sister "distracting" him.

Top Bottom