• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

TP

Smash Master
I now have a 3 game losing streak against getting good service at Steak N Shake. I'm starting to think the matchup is unwinnable.

:034:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Good service? They gave you food free because you had to wait 20 minutes.

Wut.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
you're lucky you got any food at all if you were sitting at kyle's table.
The waitress was freaking out when I ordered three meals, and started talking about how she couldn't finish one and I was smaller than she is.

I think I 4-stocked her self-esteem.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
The waitress was freaking out when I ordered three meals, and started talking about how she couldn't finish one and I was smaller than she is.
you are slipping. used to be 4 meals was just a quick snack in mt. vernon.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
All characters are actually just variations of Meta Knight with different parameters.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hello Kyle,

I received a report that you had a problem in Mudd House last night that violated
numerous Residential Life policies and Student University Judicial codes
( http://www.wustl.edu/policies/judicial.html#one ). It is reported that when an RA
from my staff confronted these violations, you created a scene and did not comply
with the staff member's request. As a result of this incident, I am emailing you to
tell you that this incident is being forwarded to your RCD, Ashley Swanson-Hoye for
her to follow up with you. In the meantime, please avoid any problems within my
residential community and with my staff members.

Thanks,

Jacob Acton
Residential College Director
Park / Mudd Res College
Washington University in St. Louis

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
xD Wtf? What happened? Did Kyle invite a bunch of strippers over or something?

EDIT:
Guys Kyle is a freaking rebel the university wants him caged like some sort of animal.

FREE KYLE

BROCKMAN FOR PRESIDENT

SAVE OUR THINKAMEN

EXECUTE ORDER 66

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I've never been in any South 40 dorm, much less Mudd, this year. Last night I was talking to Chezzles on the opposite side of campus all night. This is obviously some sort of mistake.

Some sort of hilarious mistake.

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Emails have been sent to all RAs, warning us of the dangerous and elusive Kyle Brockman. Just an excerpt of it reads thusly,

"Approximately 6' 10", Kyle Brockman is a muscular, rather pushy individual with the cunning of a fox and the lure of a panther. His scent is a pleasing musk and his eyes are a searing sapphire that invite onlookers to want to know more. He is a strapping young man, with hair a deep dark brown and face seemingly chiseled from the hardest of stone but by the gentlest of hands. A smooth talker and well-known womanizer, Kyle Brockman hails from Kentucky where he has learned the basics of many martial arts. Though he may seem approachable, friendly, kind, and trustworthy, Kyle Brockman is a force to be reckoned with. Kyle Brockman has caused massive damage all throughout Residential Life Housing as a result of his relentless and frequent drunken debauchery. His night time scandals constantly leave a wake of tearful, broken-hearted women; tearful, broken-bodied men; devastated, unusable furniture; and morally repentant, reformed vagrants. Though his motives are unclear, a few things about Kyle Brockman are certain:

*He makes it a point to be courteous.
*He carries with him a pair of leather gloves, "Just in case."
*The only thing he has ever stolen was a Ferrari, because the owner, "...wanted him to have it."
*He subsists mainly on shrimp and baby seals.
*He has product, and knows what to do with it.
*He votes.
*He kicks men's @sses.

We request that you be on the lookout for this individual, and thank you for your commitment to ensuring a safe residential living environment."

Discuss?

treppy

Smash Apprentice
This is all like a bad episode of Death Note, wherein instead of investigating the possibility of a "second Kira" they're all now searching for the "second Kyle." Kyle, this may put some strain on your plan to become God of a new world, but I want you to know I'm right here with you!

TP

Smash Master
Jake Acton is the RCD of both Mudd and Park, meaning he is my RCD too. If I run into him, I could string a few Choke>Dtilts together if you want.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Zig Zag, you should change the title of this thread to "St. Louis Area Discussion Thread - We Have Legan!"

I hear that's your guys' catchphrase lol

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Ok i was doing wedding **** pretty much all week end and now that that is done all i can say is that post 10000 was fantastical in every way, shape, and form. I must say i am honored to have had as many posts in there as did, as well as the pictures. Really great job kyle, i can't believe you went through 600ish pages of posts to get all that.

Also I think i may be able to do NoKoast... yay!

TP

Smash Master
There is a legit shot that I too will attend NO KOAST. I need to find out the exam schedule for two of my classes. As long as they don't have exams the following week, I will pretty much definitely be there.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
There is a legit shot that I too will attend NO KOAST. I need to find out the distance for St. Louis to Wichita. As long as it isn't more than a 30 minute drive, I will pretty much definitely be there.

Nuris

Smash Lord
There is a legit shot that I too will attend NO KOAST. I need to find out the distance for St. Louis to Wichita. As long as it isn't more than a 30 minute drive, I will pretty much definitely be there.
Maybe if you're driving an airplane.

Top Bottom