• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Anybody that doesn't know Geno's number/address but wants to go can call me:

(615) 243-2832

Nuris

Smash Lord
I might be able to give people a ride, but I dunno when I would go, when I would leave, and whether I would come back or not :\

Teh Future

Smash Master
So who is still planning on going to Ogre's tournament in May?

I will try to be there but I dunno because I dont have a car at the moment and everyone that lives near me Im not sure if they are going to go since Metal isn't. Plus I want to go to the midwest circuit that ASC is hosting and I dont really want to ask off 2 weekends in a row.

TP

Smash Master
I'm back, *****es.

Well, not really. I'm back on this forum, but still unable to Brawl with you guys. :(

darkatma

Smash Hero
i don't think there are any AMAZING melee-ers in missouri
and the good ones in illinois are still 4 hours away =[ I wanna play MattR, tomR and deku more often =[

Good teams matches legan/lixi :p
we should play more of those

I think lixi's ICs are beast at teams

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry I was lame and left so early. If you guys play again next weekend, let me know. You guys can teach me the ways of melee better. I think I might pick up Peach or Samus, probably Samus since I did better with her.

Legan

Smash Lord
I gave you a reply in the other thread as to why people as you say "Ride my ****" Binyan. If you want a more in depth reason let me know since you feel the need to know.

You kinda sound like a hater in my opinion :)

And if im just okay, why am I beating you or even keeping up with you?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
i don't think there are any AMAZING melee-ers in missouri
and the good ones in illinois are still 4 hours away =[ I wanna play MattR, tomR and deku more often =[
Let's not forget that Kansas City is still part of Missouri and Darkrain is part of Kansas City.

Good teams matches legan/lixi :p
we should play more of those

I think lixi's ICs are beast at teams
Of course, three on two is hardly fair.

I don't really play any good teams characters though; I like to use Top Tiers more in teams but I'm no good with 'em :ohwell:

Yeah, sorry I was lame and left so early. If you guys play again next weekend, let me know. You guys can teach me the ways of melee better. I think I might pick up Peach or Samus, probably Samus since I did better with her.
No worries, Melee has a higher learning curve than Brawl (and I'm not just talking about tech skill). Just know you can always just be assertive and ask for more Brawl matches, even at Geno's. I'd always be willing to play Brawl with you, even if they're all Kirby dittos.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
note:

champaign is 3 hours away binyan.

and im sorry you can't play us more.. im sorry too! I was at wash u the entire weekend but i was busyyysysysys

Radium88

Smash Lord
No worries, Melee has a higher learning curve than Brawl (and I'm not just talking about tech skill). Just know you can always just be assertive and ask for more Brawl matches, even at Geno's. I'd always be willing to play Brawl with you, even if they're all Kirby dittos.
Haha, no I didn't feel bad that there wasn't really any Brawl. I mean, Tony wanted to play Brawl so I knew not everyone didn't want to play. But no, I would like to get better at Melee too; it's just that my desire to get better at Brawl is greater

darkatma

Smash Hero
I gave you a reply in the other thread as to why people as you say "Ride my ****" Binyan. If you want a more in depth reason let me know since you feel the need to know.

You kinda sound like a hater in my opinion :)

And if im just okay, why am I beating you or even keeping up with you?
chill cory
i was just kidding anyways
I told you before that you're the best link i've ever played against loll

Legan

Smash Lord
chill cory
i was just kidding anyways
I told you before that you're the best link i've ever played against loll
Oh, my bad, that just wasnt the first time people ask me why people **** ride me so I kinda took it personal. My **** is pretty ridable.

But thanks, <3 binyan

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Oh, my bad, that just wasnt the first time people ask me why people **** ride me so I kinda took it personal. My **** is pretty ridable.
I would ride your **** into the glorious desert sunset and then bask in the moonlight of a beautiful oasis while singing haiku's of its glory.

Cook

Smash Master
I would ride your **** into the glorious desert sunset and then bask in the moonlight of a beautiful oasis while singing haiku's of its glory.
I would... watch while those things happened, then maybe do the same depending on how much you seemed to enjoy it.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I agree guys, Braid is an excellent game that everyone should experience.

Wait, what were we talking about? I was playing Braid.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
Just wait legan i'm going to beat you one of these days i'm determind :p
oh and what the hell you people are crazy...

Teh Future

Smash Master
I agree guys, Braid is an excellent game that everyone should experience.

Wait, what were we talking about? I was playing Braid.
I dont think I ever want to play another puzzle game after portal, it will just make everything seem bad in comparison.

Castle Crashers is epic though. bets beat em up evah.

Speaking of which since I pwned Super Mario World Im bringing Turtles in Time tomorrow and im totally playing snes this time instead of that crappy party game you guys all like to play.

As long as my car doesn't break down.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I dont think I ever want to play another puzzle game after portal, it will just make everything seem bad in comparison.

Castle Crashers is epic though. bets beat em up evah.

Speaking of which since I pwned Super Mario World Im bringing Turtles in Time tomorrow and im totally playing snes this time instead of that crappy party game you guys all like to play.

As long as my car doesn't break down.
I'm in, dibs on Donatello

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Braid and Portal are equals.

I say this.

And Zig, don't worry. I was on it.

Legan

Smash Lord
Just wait legan i'm going to beat you one of these days i'm determind :p
I learned how to L cancel and played against competitive players for the first time in late 2007. Now I can hang with all the big boys.

Whos to say you cant do the same? Keep at it.

As far as beating me though...dont be silly <3

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
lol okay i guess it's stretching it for now but at least you've got some faith hehe
my problem is though the fact that i'm stuck either playing Boss or computers all the time cause everyone quits when i play (besides Boss cause he loves beating me every time lol)
so hopefully we will be over to hang with you guys more then once a month..
also school ends in like 30 something days then we'll be free for summer and onto college so our schedules will open up more.

Top Bottom