• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
^Yeah I remember hearing your name when they were calling out matches, I dont think we ever got to play though. Everyone is welcome to come though, so head on over around 5 or whenever :D
OH YEAH SURE DAVID JUST TELL EVERYONE THEY CAN COME TO MY PLACE. I GUESS PRETTY MUCH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CAN JUST COME TO MY PLACE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, HUH!??! GAWD YOU ARE SO RUDE.

I was wondering if I could come along to this smashfest tonight at MMM's place.
Sure, come on over.

:laugh: lawlz

Nyus

Smash Cadet
i can bring a set up, if it would be helpful. im assuming no one has ever had their **** stolen?
We will quite literally hunt down the next person that takes another of kevin's controllers even if it's by accident!!!! /sharpens knife.

We usually know 90% of the people that come over to our place so nothing is ever stolen unless taken by accident but that's rare.

Dj Chopin

Smash Apprentice
does anyone here know about the brawl music swap? if anyone has the knowledge/tools for this, i'd really like it done to my wii!

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
so who all is coming tomorrow? the main reason why I'm holding this one is because Sam is in town!!!!!!!!!!!

she wont be able to make it until later but whatever, they normally go until like 3 am anyways. :)

alt-F4

Smash Ace
so who all is coming tomorrow? the main reason why I'm holding this one is because Sam is in town!!!!!!!!!!!

she wont be able to make it until later but whatever, they normally go until like 3 am anyways. :)
I should be there, looking forward to start learning how to play melee

SamDvds

Smash Ace
*still needs a ride* =( whoever is passing by U-City/ Wash-U area:
(314) 799-3917 call me if u can give me a ride

Nuris

Smash Lord
Omfg okay so I don't think anyone from Wash U is coming.
Sam - I will probably give you a call shortly unless you see this because I can give you a ride to Metal's.
EDIT: lol just got your message.

Future - Where do you live again? If it's not too far out of the way I might be able to swing by.
Everyone else - I'm gonna try to leave by 5:30... so if you wanna get a ride from me hurry up and say something.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Future - Where do you live again? If it's not too far out of the way I might be able to swing by.
Everyone else - I'm gonna try to leave by 5:30... so if you wanna get a ride from me hurry up and say something.
nah its ok I got a ride. thanks for the offer though. see everyone thar

darkatma

Smash Hero
phill discuss ride with me tomorrow
both me and jeremy and MAYBE jimmy have good friday service from 7-8
but after that we would love to have a ride to Genos
and we HAVE to get IHOP or SteaknShake lols

Nuris

Smash Lord
Uh... so I just remembered there's a big party I gotta go to tomorrow night. So uh... it's 10pm to 2am, how should I divide my time?

Smash tonight was pretty fun, especially since I have the best fox someone has ever played hahaha. Steve and Will, you may have quarters but you have no balls because you didn't play me in chess.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I would have played with you but I didn't get to see the forum because of work. I'll play you in chess!

Also parties don't really start until midnight so go if the smashing starts at 5, so 77.7777778% smash time, then the rest party time. And if it ends at 2 am, that's not a party.

Yeah, I won't be able to make it to the next Aerial Rave too.... /pouts

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Uh... so I just remembered there's a big party I gotta go to tomorrow night. So uh... it's 10pm to 2am, how should I divide my time?

Smash tonight was pretty fun, especially since I have the best fox someone has ever played hahaha. Steve and Will, you may have quarters but you have no balls because you didn't play me in chess.
I not really sure why I keep hanging out with you guys, all you do is make fun of me. :( We play soon I swear and when that happens.... YOU.... WILL.... WIN!!!!

I'm not sure when or if I will be able to make it tonight. Although Radium, Legan, and I will be using that time to be checking out a house that could possibly be a home to many a smashfest to come.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
ALrighty Geno I still need your adress or if someone else has it I need it :D
Oh and sam tonight i'm beating you there's no choice i will win one match!!! :)

darkatma

Smash Hero

crap now how am I gonna get back on campus tonight?
lixi?
other freshmen might be coming with me :D they're pretty decent at melee now

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Got loads of work to do and can't make Geno's, but if you guys get stuck here and still want to play a bit give me a ring.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I can give people a ride back but I may not be getting food or staying past 12:00 PM, so...

Top Bottom