• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Dang it, I'm missing both Sam and the smashfest!

Genoooooo! I miss you!

Legan

Smash Lord
Ill pick sam up <3. I need your phone number again though

Edit: I dont care if you've been rapin in cali sam, I still **** you in melee. That is all

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Up for a little bit of smash tonight, Binyan? Sounds like I'll be out of town this weekend and I've got to get my fix! No worries if you're busy.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Ok first things first, Kyle I finished Pheonix Wright 3 this morning.... IT WAS AMAZING.

Second I can go this weekend and can give a few rides (1-3 if I clean my car up really well) but I have Easter stuff to do on sunday so I would have to leave at like 11 or maybe even a little earlier.

How late do you think things will go on thursday? I don't get off work till 9 but if it late enough I might swing by.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Leave a note here if you're playing!

Kyle are you going to Metal's house tomorrow

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Thursday night I have WUGS from 9-late, so that's always a no-go. I'm always good before though.

Also Steve...

I'm going to bring your magnificent vengeance to fruition, just as you want it!
Edit:
I don't have any "Kevin" controllers, but I think every other controller in St. Louis is in my room right now.

Seriously guys, I just counted, and I have SEVENTEEN GCN controllers in my room.

SEVENTEEN!

Nuris

Smash Lord
There is no smashing going on tonight.
I do not have Kevin's controller.
Kyle do you have my controller? I doubt it. I think it's at Geno's.
I am going tomorrow and Friday. Who needs rides from Wash U?
Tomorrow I am bringing a TV, a Wii, a 64, and my Xbox.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^kewl Ill play some smash64, although my sister STILL has my 64 so I haven't played since last time we did which was like months ago =(

Also I think your controller is at Metal's.

I can't make it to Geno's friday =(

Maybe Ill play some melee tomorrow instead

Mario >> falcon.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I picked up my white controller from Metal's, unless I left it there again. I'm talking about one of my black ones, which I'm pretty sure I left at Geno's.

I just played like 2 hours of 64 with a guy who didn't know what was coming. That was fun.

Mario >> falcon.
LIES

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
OKay...
1. Holy hell! Sams in!!!
2. Okay Metal but if i don't bring melee and there is none i'll be pissed lol
3. Genos? Now i'm stoked i haven't been there in soo long!!!
4. is there going to be smash on saturday too somewhere cause that'll make my weekend!
Alright i think that about covers my 2 cents i'll see everyone tomorrow at Metals

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol Nuris I was talking about Melee. You might know that and still think its lies.... idk i need some nap.

I still think Mario combos better in brawl than in melee.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
In response to Kevin's controller, it's not at my crib.
Next Tuesday I think Imma' bring Horeku, lil' Chilean El Fuerte beast.
We all gotta' teach him Brawl, then he'll be as good at Brawl as he is at SFIV.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Seriously guys, I just counted, and I have SEVENTEEN GCN controllers in my room.

SEVENTEEN!
You are such a controller *****, Kyle.

lol Nuris I was talking about Melee. You might know that and still think its lies.... idk i need some nap.

I still think Mario combos better in brawl than in melee.
*sniff* Every time I think of Mario, I think of Sno now.... Where the **** is that kid? Hopefully he'll be at the next one. But why is it held on Sunday? (Aerial Rave)

Also, I'm guessing that no one needs a ride so too bad! I can't check the forums at work because they put some type of coding that won't let people get on gaming sites and this apparently has that specific coding and I'm not a hax0r so I don't know how to get around it. *inhales* So yeah, if you need a ride, the polls are closed now.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Ok so bad news it turns out my dad is coming in on saturday for family stuff so I can't go to KY this weekend, as bad as I want to go. So I guess I will be in for Geno's on friday, however I will be wrecked hardcore at melee. Oh well, I guess I gotta learn sometime. Oh yeah Geno we need to get some serious Diddy Kong's Quest in again, that was awesome.

Metal how long do you things will go down tonight? Because I won't be able to get there until at least 9:30 or 10.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
Yeppers off school today and tomorrow :)
oh and if you've got SEVENTEEN controllers you should totally hook me up on some i've got one and it's torn up.
Oh and Legan you better be at metals i've been praticing link these past two weeks and i'm ready for some link dittos.

_Wolfy_

Smash Cadet
oh totally forgot Metal we need your adress again :) maybe this time i'll actually remember to put it in a safe place.
And Geno i'll need yours to i remember the general area but not the exact house or some of the street names

Nuris

Smash Lord
When can we start heading over? And who from Wash U and the general area wants to get a ride with me? I don't mind going a little out of the way to pick people up and I don't even charge gas monies :D

SamDvds

Smash Ace
When can we start heading over? And who from Wash U and the general area wants to get a ride with me? I don't mind going a little out of the way to pick people up and I don't even charge gas monies :D
I live realllly close to Wash U (about 5 minutes from the Delmar Loop). I dunno who im getting a ride from i guess it would depend on when everyone is leaving.

Nuris

Smash Lord
My leaving time is flexible, but I dunno about others at Wash U like who's going and when they can leave.

To any and all challengers: 25 cent chess money match.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I haven't played chess in a while and would love to again. I'm not really that good, but it's always fun to play.
*jingles pocket full of quarters*

Nuris

Smash Lord
Oh snap I didn't think I'd get anyone with the balls to challenge me. I'm gonna have to hit up the bank before I head over.

Dj Chopin

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone. i came to the tourny at Ogre's this past weekend, I went by the name "Music". I'm a GW player. I was wondering if I could come along to this smashfest tonight at MMM's place. I got beat by thinkaman and legan, in case either of you remember me. that was my first tourny and i'm looking for some good practice so I can get better!

Teh Future

Smash Master
^Yeah I remember hearing your name when they were calling out matches, I dont think we ever got to play though. Everyone is welcome to come though, so head on over around 5 or whenever :D

alt-F4

Smash Ace
You know what is awesome metal and future both made comments about how this tourney at ogre's could help get the St. Louis scene going again, and since then the St. Louis boards have been getting a lot of new people. I think this might help bring everyone to a whole new level, which makes me even more excited for the next tourney.

Oh and nuris, I don't know how many quarters you will need for metal, but you will probably only need 1-2 for me regardless of how many times we play. :laugh:

Top Bottom