• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
hahah yeah lixi we won money! We're actually a good team randomly. zig and random almost beat us though.
Yeah I think it's because you play so by-the-book perfect, and I do...pretty much the opposite.

I miss having a regular teams partner.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
we need to record a ffa of me as lucario, you as pika, thinkaman as jiggs, and steeler as PT. on one of the poke stages, preferable spear pillar. and let the epicness ensue.
thinka and me vs you and steeler would in an of itself be a pretty epic MO teams battle.

**** it St.Louis, why dont we have brawl and melee vids of us? Legan is a youtube CELEBRITY!!!!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
This must happen.

Also Zig, if I team with Zeton at some point in the future, will you hate me forever?

dmac

Smash Champion
Is anyone going to nakacon next month and willing to help host brawl/melee tournaments? I have a coworker thats helping run the game room and needs some help and im not really the animecon type. he asked for help for these games(and to help run the game tournaments in general). if this is something you're interested in, let me know

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
thinka and me vs you and steeler would in an of itself be a pretty epic MO teams battle.

**** it St.Louis, why dont we have brawl and melee vids of us? Legan is a youtube CELEBRITY!!!!
I can record stuff if anyone wants.
I'm pretty sure Kyle can too.
So the offer is out there for anyone who wants. ;)

SilverDrgn85

Smash Rookie
Just a rumor but...

A2 will be hosting a smash fest/ low $ tournament some weekend in March when he moves into his new house. There will be Brawl and Melee so we won't have this stupid split. Just getting you guys ready, if you even remember who A2 is.

Just a rumor though...
Hey St. Louis! I've been lurking here for quite a while but I had to register when I heard that Kyle and Ian are still in the St. Louis area. At least, given some of the responses, I'm reasonably sure its those two, as someone mentioned that they went to school in Rolla. I'm that Sheik player that they trounced on a weekly basis.

Some of you know Amazing Ampharos. I know that I'd be willing to drive to St. Louis for this and I don't think it'd be too hard to convince AA to come with me. The only possible hitch is if this is the same weekend as round 3 of the Gamestop SFIV tourny and by some fluke I manage to win round 2.

Anyways, I play melee. I don't believe Brawl is worth my time, and I'll just leave it at that. It would be really cool to get to play with Kyle and Ian again, so please keep me posted about this.

Nuris

Smash Lord
a guy who plays brawl fox like melee. he is insane. he gives the supposedly LOL matchups a hard time.
He plays Brawl Fox like an amazing Brawl Fox, not like melee. He also plays Falco which helps against those LOL matchups.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'm 95% sure I'll be going to Geno's smashfest, and encourage everyone to do so.

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it was the poster in the background, but am I the only one who thinks he sounds a little bit like the Joker (pre-Glasgow Smile). And LOL at his authority to talk about street cred.

Also, I think I will be at Geno's at well. I feel like its been too long since I've played with you guys.
And no Legan I won't show you my chest.

Mune

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Mune#719
I can't believe this thread is still around. >.>

I should probably go to one of geno's 'fests to see how bad I've gotten. ;)

Nuris

Smash Lord
My TV got discolored by the carpeting. How do I fix it? Thus far crying myself to sleep for the past week has not helped.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Don't think I can make it this Friday. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Once I knock down a couple of these midterms I'll have to train up for the Melee Revival tourney in NY. :)

Radium88

Smash Lord
If anybody is going to Oskosh, I MIGHT go. Depends on if I can get off work Friday and that weekend. But I might be up for some road tripping.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Are we planning on attending this sillyness in Oskosh Wisconsin on the 20th and 21st? It's even farther than Wichita Kansas lol
You should find something to go to when im on spring(read: late winter) break.

I dunno when Im off though, I think its like two weeks. idk ill find out.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Yes you should!!!! I think Jeff is coming, and maybe Random this Friday. going to try and make this a big one.
I think Jeff is coming, and maybe Random this Friday.
I think Jeff is coming
And to think I was even considering going to Chicago this weekend...

My TV got discolored by the carpeting. How do I fix it? Thus far crying myself to sleep for the past week has not helped.
Try power cycling it every half hour, it should speed demagnetization up.

Are we planning on attending this sillyness in Oskosh Wisconsin on the 20th and 21st? It's even farther than Wichita Kansas lol
I'm going to this one-way, regardless of what everyone else does. In other words, I won't be able to drive, but I will ride in a car on the way up if there is an extra seat. If not (likely if nobody goes) I'll be taking a train to Chicago.

Teh Future

Smash Master
stl has to go to OshKosh cause its at the end of my spring break and im definitely making it happen for me :mad: so its gonna be mah first real tournament yays. As long as stl actually goes so everyone make plans nao.

Also i wanna go to genos on friday but I dont have any way of getting there. Is anyone going to genos remotely close to me?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?state=MO&address=4229+Golden+Wheat+Dr.&zipcode=63304

edit: lmao link boards get *****.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144

i dunno how much longer its gonna last but right now it has a bunch of stickys that read:

This site is toon link

Cook

Smash Master
Is there any way you guys can have a Smashfest tomorrow night? Nicole's planning on heading down for a night of Smash and I wanna as well, but tomorrow's the only night I can.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Um, I have class until 2:30, so probably about 6, but I would be there all night.
I'm smashing tonight already-- but I'll smash tomorrow night too if you guys are coming. You can come to my place and if you need to spend the night I have a couch and plent of floor place for you.

Top Bottom