• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Thinkaman, I never did play you at Kirksville; we're playing tomorrow night!
Kay.

LEGAN!

Where am I picking you up? What time? Will you have my Wii AC adapter?

Hint: The last one wasn't a question.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
You could also come to Wash U...
There might not be as much Brawl as you would like, but I'd play with you, and force other people to play teams.
I have no problem with melee, i just suck even more at that than brawl, the only problem is that since SF 4 came out i have a standing date with some friends for that. If SF 4 hadn't come out i would honestly be there in a sec but my friend gets off work at 5:30 which is why i can still hang at metal's/nyus' place, if they will allow, for a couple hours. To round out the story though i got SF4 the second it came out but was pretty much unable to play due to a massive organic chem test i have in like 3 hours, and i am shaking i want to play it so bad, so i let my friend borrow it/hide it from me till i get done with my test today.

Also if i don't see any of you guys kick *** in NO koast, and take a few names if you get the chance.

Hmmmm... that was a decently long post about a game that has absolutely nothing to do with this site.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Okay so nobody is playing today? Guess I'll go play badminton or something...

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
hahahah yesss she thought it was meeee

yeah i wasn't really there, or else i'd be playin some SF4 right about now
I'm not that gullible, i never said you where the same guy. You just suck lol anyone that can't make their own samich sucks :lick:

Nyus

Smash Cadet
Alt-F4, you can come over if you want man. I bought a PS3 and SF4 lol. Come over after work or something. We won't be leaving until like 5pm lol. **** legan and his work!

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Alt-F4, you can come over if you want man. I bought a PS3 and SF4 lol. Come over after work or something. We won't be leaving until like 5pm lol. **** legan and his work!
sweet i am there sexy. get out of class at 1:50 and be there as soon as i can (prolly about 2:15-2:30 ish)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
All right Phil I'll give you a call later tonight, anybody else that wants to show up can.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Someone please give me a ring when you get started up. I'll definitely need a quick study break this evening.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Just a rumor but...

A2 will be hosting a smash fest/ low $ tournament some weekend in March when he moves into his new house. There will be Brawl and Melee so we won't have this stupid split. Just getting you guys ready, if you even remember who A2 is.

Just a rumor though...

darkatma

Smash Hero
All right Phil I'll give you a call later tonight, anybody else that wants to show up can.
I'll stop by for about an hour or so, from 9-10
soooo alex come later and not the usual 6 lol :p
i'll call phil to double check if you guys are gonna be up at mud.

don't worry my spacies are getting really good and my sheik and peach are still okay

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Just a rumor but...

A2 will be hosting a smash fest/ low $ tournament some weekend in March when he moves into his new house. There will be Brawl and Melee so we won't have this stupid split. Just getting you guys ready, if you even remember who A2 is.

Just a rumor though...
Dont give me that "if you remember who A2 is" bullshut, legan!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Sorry I'm a week late on shout outs. On the ride home I yawned, and my jaw popped out of place!! It was crazy stuff!! I had to go to the ER, and they knocked me out and put it back in place, and I've been drugged up on pain killers the last few days :).

Rob Gambino- Our MKs have an almost identical playstyle lol. We need to go to more tournements instead of just playing 50,000 MK dittos lol. And tell Azen not to go crazy on the counterpicks :p. I'll probably play a lot of different characters in Brawl (MK does get a little boring), and I wanna win IRON MANs!! XD

She Geek- Thanks for coming! Robs right, it's seriously 10 times more fun when you come.

Kyle- WHAT THE! I expected you to be good, but that was insane! Congrats on winning. I'm impressed too. I'm working on my G&W for next time though :p

Toga- Wario makes me want to quit Smash lol. What do I do against that guy?? Insane areal movement, insanely heavy, fart kills insanely early. Nice Wario, I felt hopeless. And thanks for waiting on us when we were following you. Rob and I have seriously gotten lost 10 times trying to follow people at tournaments.

Chewy- Impressive Chain Throws! Your matches are really fun to watch. Next time we will get some friendlies in.

Zig-Zag- I haven't seen you in forever :( We gotta play if we ever see each other at a tournement. Rob mained Yoshi in melee, but changed for the un-winnable match ups. (ICs against Fox and Falco. Sheik against Caption Falcon or anyone he could easily chain throw).

DEKUSCRUB!!- Hey man! I haven't seen you in forever either! So sorry about the teams tournament in Carbondale. I was extremely tired from hosting and using someone elses controller, I couldn't wavedash out of shield very well. I'm usually a lot better in teams than that. (I know that was over a year ago, but I still feel bad lol). Whats with you scrubs still playing melee??? You know it will die out in the next year or so because you won't get any new players, you might as well switch now. I learned my lesson in melee, don't play low tier. I got so sick of losing to sucky melee players like you, just because I use Samus. So... I only play top tier now :)

Random- What happened to you? Where did you go?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Whats with you scrubs still playing melee??? You know it will die out in the next year or so because you won't get any new players, you might as well switch now. I learned my lesson in melee, don't play low tier. I got so sick of losing to sucky melee players like you, just because I use Samus. So... I only play top tier now :)
:laugh:

*hands flame shield*

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Ok, so I'm going to hold a really big smashfest this Friday the 27th, and everyone is welcome.

Actually none of you are welcome, you all MUST attend or else I will..... eat your faces!!!!

anyway, be there. ;)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Sorry Geno, I was going to go to your restaurant but literally EVERYBODY ELSE who was supposed to go flaked.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I can't remember if im off work friday or saturday...

I am scheduled tuesday for some dumb reason.

No Koast results:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222598

Thinkaman- 13th

Legan/Metal- 25th

Thinkaman quit being so good, you use Jigglypuff.

Aparently Legan/metal did pretty well in teams but the braket hasn't been posted yet.

Edit:

Actually none of you are welcome, you all MUST attend or else I will..... eat your faces!!!!
Geno = giant monkey thats been on the news?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
SSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMAAAAAASSSSHHHHHH!!!!!

Me and Legan got 13th in teams... considering that we have never played teams together EVAR, we did ubar sexily. Personally I want to practice teams some more because it was hawt sex!

DeDeDe/MK and Link FTW lol.

DPhat from Texas was my favorite part of the tournament, lol.

The most epic thing ever, during Ky vs. DPhat on Corneria:

Some guy: "Man, Ky isn't spamming like a gat Pitt-- wtf?"

Some other guy: "Yeah, Ky isn't gay"

*DPhat's MK Up-B kills Ky's Pitt off the side at 30%*

DPhat: "DPHAT'S GAY!!!!!"

lmfao <3

darkatma

Smash Hero
Me and Legan got 13th in teams... considering that we have never played teams together EVAR, we did ubar sexily. Personally I want to practice teams some more because it was hawt sex!
Keep Teaming :D

Although, when me and geno first teamed together we beat lambchopz and colbol and took a match off wife and darkrain, and got 9th at a 140 man tourney with 67 teams =]

And the 2nd time we teamed we got 5th at a 62 team tourney beating Jiano and Souroush and almost Tink and Chexr :D

Lixivium

Smash Champion
..wtf? isnt that fred?
That is Fred. I think Zig got confused because you guys have the same avatar.

Does A2 live in St. Louis? You guys (Fred and A2) graduated from Rolla right? Where do you guys work now?

Darkatma said:
Although, when me and geno first teamed together we beat lambchopz and colbol and took a match off wife and darkrain, and got 9th at a 140 man tourney with 67 teams =]

And the 2nd time we teamed we got 5th at a 62 team tourney beating Jiano and Souroush and almost Tink and Chexr :D
Yeah well, Deku & I got 4th at Event 51 at KC even though we'd never teamed before.

And last time I went to KC for a Brawl tournament (JCCC) I teamed with this random Pikachu guy who was pretty bad. I told him to do nothing but D-smashes and we beat Legan & Geno (and lost all other pools matches I think).

Strange things happen in Teams.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
st.louis is having a circuit event? go on...

also, I was teasing, guyz. I love all crew members equally...even the seasonal ones I somehow havent met yet.

Go legan go

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
i am pretty sure they were talking about having one here. and i had better see you there zig zag! i want some more matches :D
man, I hope a circuit event doesnt happen where I live and I dont even GO, jeeeeeez. I pray its closer to the summer.

Also, Im working on getting my brawl game up for you, stealth. That one tourny was roooough for me, I never recovered from losing to a fox after initially three stocking him. Been getting a lot of practice though, you KC and Kansas guys are awesome.

Also, deku - I talked to the loki's dad (for some reason), and the said that the tape of all our matches was still at their house. I asked if they were coming back for spring break, and they werent :/

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah yeah lixi we won money! We're actually a good team randomly. zig and random almost beat us though.

and zig, its ok about the tape lololol. I lost a sheik ditto on that... it can remain hidden rofl.
i did do a lot of cute marth stuff though

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
hahah yeah lixi we won money! We're actually a good team randomly. zig and random almost beat us though.

and zig, its ok about the tape lololol. I lost a sheik ditto on that... it can remain hidden rofl.
i did do a lot of cute marth stuff though
I need all the pika footage I can get! We should record again the second we get the stl crew together again. That goes for you too, legan.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I need all the pika footage I can get! We should record again the second we get the stl crew together again. That goes for you too, legan.
we need to record a ffa of me as lucario, you as pika, thinkaman as jiggs, and steeler as PT. on one of the poke stages, preferable spear pillar. and let the epicness ensue.

Top Bottom