• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
I'm smashing tonight already-- but I'll smash tomorrow night too if you guys are coming. You can come to my place and if you need to spend the night I have a couch and plent of floor place for you.
Awesome. I'll see if Nicole's cool with that. Other St. Louis peeps *cough*Legan and Thinkaman*cough* should come also!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I probably can't make it to Metal's Wed. night, since I wouldn't be able to get there until like 9:30 and I wouldn't be able to stay too long before another hour driving back...

People should come to my place! :p Or Geno's on Friday, even better!

Cook

Smash Master
I probably can't make it to Metal's Wed. night, since I wouldn't be able to get there until like 9:30 and I wouldn't be able to stay too long before another hour driving back...

People should come to my place! :p Or Geno's on Friday, even better!
Hmm, are you saying you would be willing to host instead? If that's the case, do you want to go to Kyle's place, Metal?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Thoughts:

Metal's would be closer to you guys if you are driving from the west...

My class is not really an issue if people are at my place; there is no problem with me walking to class while anyone is still here.

I have Qdoba and balls.

Update: JGALT wants to smash and will be here if anyone cares. I expect his Yoshi to clown some fools up.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I don't really care who's place we go to, as long as the max amount of people that can be there are there!

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys this is A2 who was around often b4 brawl came out. Anyways my house is getting finished in a week and I wanted to have a smash fest to celebrate sometime next month. I don't want to to interfere with MSOP so im thinking of trying for saturday March 21st. If enough people come we can hold a cheap tournament.

The addy is 3287 Simeon Bunker St. 63301. Which will be kinda close to the north county people.

Tell me what you guys think.

-A2

Lixivium

Smash Champion
SMYM9 Grand Finals is a helluva set.

A2 said:
Hey guys this is A2 who was around often b4 brawl came out. Anyways my house is getting finished in a week and I wanted to have a smash fest to celebrate sometime next month. I don't want to to interfere with MSOP so im thinking of trying for saturday March 21st. If enough people come we can hold a cheap tournament.
A2! Are you back in St. Louis now, 'cause you should definitely come to Geno's on Friday if you are.

The addy is 3287 Simeon Bunker St. 63301. Which will be kinda close to the north county people.
Wow that is way out by ST. CHARLES airport. I'm sure people would still go though.

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Friday is like the worst day for me cause that is the day we close on the house, then its moving time.

Deku I hope you can come to take all of our monies.

-A2

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Chezles also expressed interest in stopping by tomorrow.

Random: It's silly that Falco is one of my worst characters.

Does anyone want to Falcon ditto MM??? >_>

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Everyone should come to metals, me and LEGAN are gonna be drinking and playing here all night long.

Legan

Smash Lord
I made my name huge on that last post btw. But seriously we wanna be somewhere where we can drink and its way more convienient for the st charles people to go there. No offense to kyle. Ill have your money either way kyle.

Andrew Pm me your number.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Hmm maybe I will go out to Metal's and team with Legan in some C. Falcon only all items very high matches...

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Falcon kicks?
Oh no, she's playing the wrong game here.
Someone should come get me tomorrow for said smashfest/drinkfest/whatever it is.
I'm on this whole SF4 binge, and I need to regain my Smash mojo, persay.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Aight, sounds like I'm out. It's cool, don't worry about it. I am way overdue on boring, non-smash stuff... like laundry...

Why can't good spacing solve all of life's problems?

Nicole

Smash Champion
Pssh, good luck beating me and Nicole (she knows how to Falcon Kick!!!!!).
I mean, I don't know if you guys realize this, but I'm PRETTY PRO at doing Falcon Kicks.

Too bad you can't make it Kyle, but Andrew & I will be in StL again soon enough.

Also...I heard there was drinking?!?!?!

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Aight, sounds like I'm out. It's cool, don't worry about it. I am way overdue on boring, non-smash stuff... like laundry...

Why can't good spacing solve all of life's problems?
Sorry to steal everyone from you think its just last night legan and I decided that smash + drinking = fun and figured that smash + drinking + dorm room = terrible idea. Too bad you can't come though.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Is there any interest in "Lucario is Paw-some!"? It's an Indiana tourney weekend after this one.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Well i would really like you to come, would that friday be better?
Yeah, I should be able too if its on a Friday. Its just Saturdays that are a problem =\.

EVERYONE READ!!!!!!!

@Everyone else, make sure to be at my place this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if its possible, A2 you should definitely come.

and come anytime after 6.

Kyle, it is essential that Jack Black be there so make sure you bring him!!

there will be Brawl, Melee, SF4, and of course, old skool NES/SNES gaming of all kinds!!

I can get plenty of beer for free if you guys want me to bring some, unfortunately I don't really have a place to keep it cold =\.

I should have enough TVs but if you can bring one pls do. I definitely need Wii's/GCs though.

And Last, I plan on this going on for at least 12 hours....... make sure though that you are hungry around midnight cause there is a 70% chance we'll all be going to IHop/SteaknShake/place that is open late, around that time.

314-413-1251
22 Clayton Downs, St. Louis MO, 63131 NOT Clayton Ave!!!!!!!!

Nuris

Smash Lord
there will be NINTENDO 64, Brawl, Melee, SF4, and of course, old skool NES/SNES gaming of all kinds!!

And Last, I plan on this going on for at least 12 hours....... make sure though that you are hungry around midnight cause there is an over 9000% chance we'll all be going to IHop/SteaknShake/place that is open late, around that time.
I fixed some stuff for you. Also I don't understand the part about the beer. It's free but we have to bring it? Beer or not this will be epic.

I'll bring a TV, Wii and a 64 with some games.

As a final note, I came.

TO OTHERS: is something going down right now? Should I go to Metal's or Kyle's? What's the deal?

EDIT: Is it just me or did everyone's post counts get haxxed?

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
This is what I've been waiting for, glad I checked the boards today.

Ya, 96% chance I'll be there. I'll bring a wii and such. I need to get good at this game again.

Lixi,

A2 and I both graduated from Rolla back in May, but we both still live in the St. Louis area. He's moving this weekend to St. Charles, works at Boeing.
I still live in South County, work downtown as a production manager for a produce plant.

We havn't played a lot of smash lately, but we'll see how quickly the skill goes....

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah all the regional forums now have a "social room" where all the local threads go minus the tourney threads, and any post in the social room doesnt count. i lost over 1000 posts lol.

Top Bottom