• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Everyone lists the acclomplishments of Domo, KY and B0rn but everyone forgets the day I beat J. Turley or that time me and Steeler took DSF and Edrees to Port Town, or the day I three-stocked Santi. :(

Cook

Smash Master
Everyone lists the acclomplishments of Domo, KY and B0rn but everyone forgets the day I beat J. Turley or that time me and Steeler took DSF and Edrees to Port Town, or the day I three-stocked Santi. :(
Oh yeah, and there's also this other guy in Kansas, Inferno. He's not as good as the others, though. :chuckle:

Teh Future

Smash Master
Also, wtf it says I only have 17 posts?!!?
It no longer counts posts on the social board.

Also, St. Louis is the captain falcon capital of the world.

Plus I totally counter-pick metaknight with Yoshi.

Is that not natural? lol these games would be so boring if you played the same character all the time, but I guess you probably would get better at your main, cause I hardly use ROB and Ice Climbers when im actually playing, even though they are my best(I think lol)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
cameron ***** dsf and edrees on port town

unfortunately we still lost, because i suck

Nuris

Smash Lord
I'm going to be there and I'll cruise all around town giving rides to the hobos who can't drive. I will bring my rainbow TV and stuff. Who needs a ride? OMG I'm sleepy.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Me and toga are carpooling somehow, after I get out of class at 5:30. I'll be in touch.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I just know there's usually a problem involving the crazy old hag who lives across the street.

As far as the smashfest goes, I hope a lot of people show up. Otherwise this may be the last one I hold.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
If any one else needs a ride and lives near WashU leave a message here ASAP! I could probably give you a ride there but no promises about the return trip.

Legan & Darkatma: gas money or beat downs, your choice.

JGALT

Smash Cadet
Shoot. I want to go, but I promised other people other things. Book (& Rob, & Chezzles, & Bob), I could take you over early stay until 9:00 or so... Wait... what time does this shindig start anyways?

Point is: I could take people early if you figure out a ride back (or need to leave really early).

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Shoot. I want to go, but I promised other people other things. Book (& Rob, & Chezzles, & Bob), I could take you over early stay until 9:00 or so... Wait... what time does this shindig start anyways?

Point is: I could take people early if you figure out a ride back (or need to leave really early).
From what I understand Kyle's taking me and Bob (and Toga?) at 6'ish, so if you wanted to accompany and leave early like then you could follow us down there or something. Although, I dunno where Geno lives, so if its really far it may not be practical...

darkatma

Smash Hero
If any one else needs a ride and lives near WashU leave a message here ASAP! I could probably give you a ride there but no promises about the return trip.

Legan & Darkatma: gas money or beat downs, your choice.
i've had your gas money since last week :p

I NEDS A RIDE!
I also need to do hwk

and I'm only going because brawlpro said he'd show up
and because geno is 100% going to be there :p

Book!

Smash Journeyman
What time is this happening? It sounds like everyone is planning on arriving/leaving at different times.

JGALT

Smash Cadet
What time is this happening? It sounds like everyone is planning on arriving/leaving at different times.
Book, could we shoot to leave at 6:00? I'm sketchy on how to get there, and would like to follow the Kyle/Chezzles/Bob/Toga caravan. Anyone else from WU can grab a ride with me, but I can't guaruntee how long I'll stay.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I can give rides to a fro. Probably will leave around 6:00 or 6:30 from the S40.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Both cars heading out at 6? Awesome. I will hitch a ride with JGALT and see you all at Geno's (thanks for hosting!).

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Leaving at 5:30 PM. I guess I won't be stopping by WashU since everyone seems set.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Poor JGALT.... he's going to miss the "IHOP Adventure"! =\

oh BTW might need a memory card with smash data if someone could bring that.

Nuris

Smash Lord
anyone interested in playing beer pong at geno's tonight?
Oh hell yes. I can even bring a (really bad) table for it.

Edit: Okay I will come to Eliot even though you're a bech for not playing Beirut.

Top Bottom