• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
If anyone wants some practice before the tourney, Seth and I will be playing tonight at my place. So stop by any time after 5pm if you wanna.

KYLE --- WHAT TIME ARE YOU PICKING US UP TOMORROW?!!? I JUST WANNA KNOW PRZ.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I can't make it tonight Metal, I have WUGS.

I need to figure out travel plans. Am I picking up Legan and then you guys? Legan gets off at 3 pm?

Ripple, are you still in the picture?

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
Heeey everybodys! I thought it was about time I did my shoutout thingys or whatever so um...yeah...

Rob Gambino <3- First off....you lost you scrub!!!! You where supposed to win so we could afford valentines day! (luv luv but seriously win next time lol) Thanks for defending me in these forums, and I'm proud of ya overall :D Next time you lose a tourney though you owe me a milkshake!

Thinkaman- YOU HAVE A BALL PIT IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!! <3 ^.^ And your compys the sexiest one I've ever seen, props man seriously. Congrats on winning the tournament with your little pink puffball of absolute doom <3

Zozefup- You started out doing so good!!! Hope you learned alot and just you wait and I'll have your teammate stolen permantly! Neener Neener!

Pocky- Other girl player!!! Thanks for bringing some more estrogen to these things! Your Kirby is really different, keep at it! :D

Chewy- I wanna rematch Dedede vs. Peach and on a stage I can't walk off! :D You're a chill guy, fun to play with, cya around! Good Job in the tourney!

Stealth Raptor- Yes thats me! You can meet me at a tourney around southern IL! I'm easy to spot, just look for a girl lol Im usually the only one there-oh and don't forget, we girls are usually short so um, look down lol

Legan- SHOW UP AT A TOURNEY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Dekuschrub- .............You suck.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Im off work but I dunno if I wanna come tonight. My car's rear headlight is smashed in (ololoolollollloolo pun) so I don really want to get a ticket.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Random guy- Telling my girl friend you're not banning anything, and asking her where she wants to go, and then ban her choice is NOT COOL. Proceeding to tell her she needs to go back in the kitchen where she belongs during the match is DEFINITELY NOT COOL. If I ever find out who you are or see you again, you will receive a lot hell from me. You don't belong in tournaments. You're not pleasant to be around, and you're not good. Don't go.

lol

10lols

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i believe that is the 2nd gf defending post in this thread!

STL BE POACHIN!?

wait so both zuzufooop and rob gambino play metaknight?

talk about change from samus/yoshi lololo

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
i believe that is the 2nd gf defending post in this thread!

STL BE POACHIN!?

wait so both zuzufooop and rob gambino play metaknight?

talk about change from samus/yoshi lololo
I've already got a girlfriend!

Also, rob switched to shiek yeeeears ago

what the hell rob and zuzu, I havent seen you in foreverz

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha girlsssssssssss

who needs those!

i have marth :) omg tipperrrrrrr *sploogeeeeee*

rob plays lots of charmanders.. at least he did in carbondale

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
alright STL

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Wichita&state=KS&address=2722+Glacier+Ct&zipcode=67215

this is where i live.

what time should i be expecting you guys? if yall get here early enough, we can go to inferno's house and chill with texas/oklahoma players for a bit before going back to my house to sleep.

now

STEELER'S TRAINER TIPS TO STAYING AT HIS HOUSE

1. No hitting on my mom.

2. You DON'T hit on my mom.

3. Squirtle is better than you.

4. You bring blankets and sleeping bags and **** because I only have one available couch, and no bedding/futons afaik.

5. Pokemon Trainer hacks are on at all times. This means no fatigue, no forced switch, Pokemon icons on the character select screen, Water Gun deals damage and hitstun,
Withdraw does not turn around after an attack and cannot be footstooled, Razor Leaf becomes Lazer Leaf and shoots as quickly as Falco's Blaster, Ivysaur must always make it on stage,
Rock Smash has no startup/cooldown lag and always does 45%.

6. You accept the fact that Pokemon Trainer hacks are on at all times.

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN A POKEMON MASTER'S HOUSE

follow these rules and i won't use my mewtwo in battle

if you want to be like me, i suggest this book

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4Gxog6RfbTI/R1DLSld8gOI/AAAAAAAAALs/A4ABope_B6o/s1600-R/SANY1698.JPG

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
4. You bring blankets and sleeping bags and **** because I only have one available couch WHICH THINKAMAN HAS CALLED, and no bedding/futons afaik.
I move for Pokemon hacks to be extended to include Jigglypuff; infinite Sing stun and 1-second cooldown for rest please.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Okay something better go down tomorrow

For the record, which of you guys at WashU (besides Phil) actually have a car?

Nuris

Smash Lord
As far as I know, no one on the South 40 except for me has a car. Freshmen aren't allowed to bring 'em, and I don't think Zach has one either (could be wrong on this).

darkatma

Smash Hero
Nope, no car here

@ steeler
you can put the images back up lol
I didn't actually report you, that would be massive ********ery

edit:
i'm actually relatively busy n friday nights now mainly because i have a 7-9commitment
as usual, i can do stuff afterwards provided someone loves me and gives me a ride
and Jeremy's always up for smash at the same time

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a car.

Bunch of midterms coming up, so unless you guys play on campus I probably won't show up. Even if it's in Eliot I doubt I can stay for more than an hour or two. Need to take vengeance on everyone that out-placed me (read: placed) at SMYM...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
also

316-806-9087 for when you guys need to contact me. call me when you are like 30 minutes from wichita so i can be prepared

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
you already have my number you nub lol

anyway

...when does STL plan on rolling into wichita...? like midnight? @__@ are you staying on friday or driving down here saturday morning?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Metal since i couldn't come over this week after i get out of class tomorrow could i come over and hang out until you guys take off for wichita? i could prolly get there around 2:30 ish (since legan cant get off work until 4 thats like 2 full hours of hanging out) and i can regale nyus with tales of SF 4.

Nuris

Smash Lord
You could also come to Wash U...
There might not be as much Brawl as you would like, but I'd play with you, and force other people to play teams.

Nuris

Smash Lord
You're just saying that because we're talking about playing Brawl >:O

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I am not going sorry guys. I'm just going to Lucario is pawsome

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Steeler, we should be there @ 10.

But... St. Louis sucks, so make it at least 11.

Cook

Smash Master
what time should i be expecting you guys? if yall get here early enough, we can go to inferno's house and chill with texas/oklahoma players for a bit before going back to my house to sleep.

if yall get here early enough, we can go to inferno's house and chill with texas/oklahoma players for a bit

texas/oklahoma players

Ummm... what about us Kirksville players? We're gonna be at Inferno's, too, ya know! Man, what a ****...

Anyway, who all from St. Louis is coming? Thinkaman, I never did play you at Kirksville; we're playing tomorrow night!

Top Bottom