• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SS vs Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss8

Smash Hero
ok im sick of this....i have a friend Ephoenix (who i jv 5 stocked) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M8eVozZ23M

anyway he keeps arguing to me about who is better.....

Scar-has combos....scar jumping ability....and he is THE PEOPLES CHAMP

SS-has amazing reads....very flashy.....master of SILENCE

can i please just get you peoples votes....like HONESTLY no bias or he is in my coast so i like him better answers......

JPOBS

Smash Hero
hax is better than both of em.

edit; ok lol, between the two of em, scar is better i think.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Hax lol, but between those 2 its definitely scar. west coasts best doesn't compare to beast coast's best. cept mango but he doesn't count

demodemo

Smash Ace
as much as i am a fan of SS, i think scar is more consistent, and therefore better.

but then again, didnt scar get ***** by lucky?

derp.

Pi

Smash Hero
well...i mean...darkrain...but...
i guess between the two
scar
for the moment
but not by a whole lot
hax and SS i feel both will prove themselves shortly if scar doesn't keep improving

lol

scar got wrecked today

****ing lost to S2J, 2-0'd by DEHFlarry (who was beaten in tourney later by nonranked norcal player). SS got 2nd to Lucky.

it's okay though, he beat SS in dittos so he's still mad good and I love him.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
SilentSpectre can beat LuCKy and doesn't lose to HMW and Shroomed in MMs. Plus SS does pretty well vs Zhu which says a hell of a lot in my book. Also today SS got 2nd to LuCKy, and actually Scar...he got second too. Second to last that is ;)

Also, Darkrain is the ideal choice here but....well.....

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Scar by a longshot, but they're not the top two Falcons. Spectre isn't as good as Hax or Darkrain, in my opinion. The debate should really be between those three: Scar, Darkrain, and Hax. In my opinion, Darkrain is the top Falcon, but since he hasn't been keeping up with the game, that might change things. If he was in practice, however, I would say Darkrain without a doubt. Otherwise I'd say Scar.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
as much as i am a fan of SS, i think scar is more consistent, and therefore better.

but then again, didnt scar get ***** by lucky?

derp.
Lol...Inui Logic warning, xD. (I'm just saying it could turn into that =p)

lol

scar got wrecked today

****ing lost to S2J, 2-0'd by DEHFlarry (who was beaten in tourney later by nonranked norcal player). SS got 2nd to Lucky.

it's okay though, he beat SS in dittos so he's still mad good and I love him.
Sounds like a couple people were having a bad day, xD.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Scar beat SS 3-1 in a MM i think 2 days ago, but we'll wait till they play in tourney again.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
1: Darkrain
1.1: Hax

3: SilentSpectre

4: Scar

SS and Scar effectively tied in dittos this weekend. The matchup to watch is now Hax vs Darkrain. I'm giving dark the benefit of the doubt because as of Genesis he was still the best Falcon, but it has been 6 months so it is possible that Hax has caught up. This is certainly the ditto to request if you are going to Pound 4.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
this is scar

hax is the best falcon right now IMO

hax SS and myself though i think are interchangeable, it's just whoever is playing best is going to **** the hardest

but also it's important to realize that none of us have even slightly similar styles so depending on who we're playing someone might be better or worse against that specific style

as far as darkrain is concerned he has accomplished the most out of any of us and has the greatest demonstrated ability to win national level tournaments, he will always be my default answer to best falcon in the world but right now i wouldn't be surprised if he was super rusty and that SHOULD NOT go against his reputation or credit, so i'm just not even comparing him to '08 and even early '09 darkrain because i don't think it's right or fair

but i think it's a toss up between me hax and SS, honestly i think hax and SS are better than me in terms of ability to win tournaments but i think i'm better than both of them in dittos
straight from scars mouth.

I agree with everything he said. But i wont put Hax definitively above Darkrain, Hes been too good for too long.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Hax and Darkrain are better than both of them xD

But I would say scar.

edit: ^^ wobbles was on his GAME. He was going beastmode against darkrain. and darkrain looked kinda....not like darkrain. lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Not sure what you're talking about here... SS has been way more consistent in-tourney than Scar.

Who I like to watch most is one thing, but I think as far as tourney potential goes, it's:

1. Darkrain
2. SilentSpectre
3. Hax
4. Scar

Although at this very point in time, I think the top Falcons are as close as they've ever been.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'd have to say SS from what I've seen. Beating him in dittos doesn't mean you're the better Falcon... but it does mean you're ****.

All I know is Pound 4 will feature:

ISAI
SS
DARKRAIN
HAX
SCAR

Maybe then we can make a decision on who the best Falcon really is.

Doc71890

Smash Cadet
Darkrain FTW, but between SS and Scar its gotta be Scar, being flashy and sh*t is all good dont get me wrong, Jeff is a beast, but overall Scar wins

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I've come to hate the "Who's the best/better falcon" debate a lot.

Besides.....it's obviously Mango.

And these two live in the same region now anyway, so just give it time and it'll be obvious.

LLDL

Smash Hero
No talking about individual players! *thread locked*

strawhats

Smash Master
I've come to hate the "Who's the best/better falcon" debate a lot.

Besides.....it's obviously Mango.

And these two live in the same region now anyway, so just give it time and it'll be obvious.
Mango's falcon is good, but he goes even with Darkrain...although he went even with SS a few months ago in a Cali tourney his falcon has come very far, and makes zhu look like **** when they play the falcon/falco matchup...meanwhile zhu and ss usually go back and forth, or Zhu wins most of their sets now. He made Hax look amateurish in a falcon ditto in a few sets too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
All I know is Pound 4 will feature:

ISAI
SS
DARKRAIN
HAX
SCAR
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
SS got 2nd to LuCKy, and actually Scar...he got second too. Second to last that is ;)
We just got a real match.

But really, I'm heavily biased towards SS. I just have more fun watching him I guess, that, and he's the cutest of the falcons.

edit: But really, if you can **** with falcon as hard as these guys can, who cares who is better lol.

D

Deleted member

from tournament record and consistency sake, SS.

for 20-death combos all day, scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom