• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
its not for everyone...lol...maybe I should said important read for people that use facebook and have me added...lol
I tried adding you to FB but you didn't accept my friend request >_>.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO...you probably buried under the amount of people I have sitting in my inbox...lemme go check.

Edit:

found you!

you were buried under 11 people...there still 14 people in that inbox...LOL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMAO...you probably buried under the amount of people I have sitting in my inbox...lemme go check.
Ah. It was awhile ago, after I met you at the last SiiS.

Edit: lol wow.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
have more sex^

no joke...**** definitely is a confidence booster...as long as you don't be in there all "man i hope i did good" like

I think its just the fact that you being completely naked around someone else and not giving a **** is the reason...was for me atleast...i used to be shy until i had sex...lol

D

Deleted member

have more sex^

no joke...**** definitely is a confidence booster...as long as you don't be in there all "man i hope i did good" like

I think its just the fact that you being completely naked around someone else and not giving a **** is the reason...was for me atleast...i used to be shy until i had sex...lol
O_O

<--Has never been in a relationship. Needs to get a man before the so called confidence booster occurs.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Cook has the right idea, lol.

@ Topic- It's no big deal to be naked in front of someone though. Just whip it out and drop the boxers. You're already halfway there at that point. :3

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Agreed. I love the sky in general. One of my favorite things is driving in the Midwest during dusk when lots of cumulous clouds are billowing in the air. Makes you realize how expansive the sky is, and makes for the most awesome sunsets ever. I love the Midwest landscape.
^^This!

I love the sky as well. Clouds, stars, the moon...its all so beautiful, and fascinating. I feel so small when looking at the sky.

A few of my favorite memories of growing up were watching thunderstorms over Lake Erie, and star gazing on my roof. Since then I've always loved weather and the sky. I even started college as a meteorology major...but had to switch cuz all the advanced calc and physics kicked my butt :(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
at first I used to be **** about being naked but now

I think i chick i talked to for like 30 mins could be like "can I see ur d**k"

and i be like

"aight"

*drops'em*

you know what it is!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well the confidence is the reason the crickets don't chrip

that and they are probably to busy staring at my D**K like the girl is...lol

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
If they're staring then what's getting done? NOTHING! That **** should totally be inside someone during all the staring, so that sex can commence. Staring means that you're either done or never got started. Hopefully it's the former.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
It really helps to get jet skis they are a total confidence booster, I mean *****es get soaked when I ride by and immediately want a piece of my tentacle action, but I gotta fight em off cause I only have enough tentacles for 10soaked hoes, or 1 tiny Japanese girl.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Story time, how exciting (sorry if this is weird, but I need to vent, and I don't want to post this anywhere else, serious stalker potential).

To anybody who didn't have somewhere to go out to last night: don't feel bad, I can guarantee your night was better than mine.

I went out to a party at a good friend's place on new years. Everything is going about as normal. Watching campy movies and bull****ting. Having a good time in general.

A bit later in the night, a friend of a friend that I haven't met before shows up. About two drinks in she says that she's bisexual but incredibly sick of men, and starts spouting some of the most ****y **** I have ever heard (no offense to any girls who happen to be interested in girls, I support your right to do so, but she starts saying some of the most hateful things about men that I have ever heard, which makes the situations that are yet to unfold even more extremely awkward), and then starts hitting on a girl that I'm mildly interested in.

In our very first communication, she asks me if I'm gay. So right off the bat I'm even more put off than before. She continues to follow me throughout the night and basically interrogate me with even more prying questions (am I a virgin? are you just shy? why are you a virgin? what's your take on relationships?), and I just answer with clear concise answers and then move away from her.

(I'm not gay, I am a virgin, I'm incredibly jaded about relationships, and I'm coming across as shy because I don't want much of anything to do with this girl. She's loaded with negative energy, and I'm not at all physically attracted to her).

Somewhere along the line, she decides that she's attracted to me. I'm going to be her shy, mild mannered white knight to save her from all of the bull**** of her previous relationships. She pecked me on the cheek at midnight. She stuck her hands under my shirt and felt around (claiming her hands were cold and I needed to warm them up). I in no way reciprocated, continued to avoid her, and hoped she would take a hint. A little bit later she starts forcefully making out with me, and I was too drunk to immediately comprehend what was happening. A few seconds later I realized what was happening, and I broke it off as soon as possible. I asked a friend to stay with us until I was sober enough to drive home (thankfully he did, or I don't want to know how the night would have ended up). I spent the next 6 hours around this girl (I don't feel comfortable driving even slightly intoxicated, so I stayed on the far safe side) as she continued to blab about how horrible her life was. Throughout this time I tried to be about as off putting as possible without being excessively unpleasant in hopes that she would lose interest. She didn't.

When I left, she asked me to add her on facebook. I'm definitely not going to, but I have a feeling she's going to try to add me.

****, what do I even begin to do about this situation? Despite how unpleasant this person has been to me, I don't want to hurt her if I don't have to. Nor do I want to endanger my friendship with the friend who invited her.

TLDR: I was mouth *****. How was your new years?

Edit: OH **** ME. I just realized that I gave somebody else my phone number while she was in the room. I'm probably just being paranoid, but I hope she didn't put it in her phone >.>

Top Bottom