• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
You know what's up KB! :D
I can see where you are coming from keist. I just don't like how some people just get off to putting people down, especially when someone doesn't ask for their opinion. :/
I consider myself pretty bad, but I wanna try and get better and I don't want the world reminding me about how bad I am. It just makes me feel like ****...haha. and I hate it when people do this to my friends as well. <3
Oh well, just got to get better, so I can just show them, they're wrong. And I won't be all up in their face about like they were with me, I will merely just show them the respect that I wish I could've been shown. :)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Story of my time with Smash lol. I've been the jack-of-all-trades type ever since Melee. I didn't develop my Peach just by playing only her, I practiced a lot with other characters not only to learn them...but to take what I learned from using them and apply it to what I could do with Peach. One example would be me advancing my turnip game by practicing a lot with Diddy.
I've talked to KB about this before, but this is exactly what I do now, lol. It's why I play Pika, Falco, MK (new), Diddy (somewhat) and other characters. I've actually played the least amout of Mario I can remember playing at any given time in my smash career and I feel better for it.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Sneaky the answer is yes... I have a touch phone and the "touch" part is acting up....

I can receive messages and everything and call but I figured I wouldn't call to say yes... So yes!! Just text me the Time

Allied

Smash Master
Lawl get ***** allied.
i dont think kiest is bad

i just lost due to silly brawl bs and etc.

i challenged kiest to a 10 dollar mm afterwards he refused

so i moved on.

i was mostly mad because i thought i wouldnt get 2nd seed because i got bs'd by kiest thankfully it wasn't the case so idc.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Guess who's on Christmas Exodus?

That's right. This guy. I may or may not be some kind of big deal.
Sooooooov! I missed youuu! <3
All I've seen at tournaments is your bro, and he isn't half as cool as you! :D
Come visit cinci! Or if I'm forced to go to indy for xmas, then I can visit you! Lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
nice to see ya sov

i'mma try to make it on sunday. steel can't cause of day after christmas johns though :/

my falco's improved a lot since you last played me =D think i'mma start making more improvements soon...

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
nice to see ya sov

i'mma try to make it on sunday. steel can't cause of day after christmas johns though :/

my falco's improved a lot since you last played me =D think i'mma start making more improvements soon...
So I've heard, Chi. My brother told me about how much better you've gotten.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I have the Benny Hill chase theme on Rainbow Cruise. It's so appropriate, especially when someone (MK/Wario) gets a lead, haha.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah I didn't lol. I just continued with it a little bit and got my laughs, then kinda stopped randomly.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Aww... You should come down to Cinci after Christmas, on Sunday, and come party with us. We might end up throwin' a tournament, or somethin'. Come and hang with me.

You too, Tech C.

Top Bottom