• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Something most people don't know about me..

I haven't been sick to the point of missing school since I was a freshman in high school, I'm a sophomore in college.

and I think the streak will end, I've feeling really bad since Saturday morning :c

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yeah EddieFree is about to get the big D in marth dittos at Ohayocon hotel room lol. Straight body that fool, I got that Steel Samurai training ;)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Something most people don't know about me..

I haven't been sick to the point of missing school since I was a freshman in high school, I'm a sophomore in college.

and I think the streak will end, I've feeling really bad since Saturday morning :c
It's the Nietono Virus

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I guess freeness is genetic. :smirk:

Eddie Free + The Power of FreeGs + Free Character = The Freest Win Ever.
We're money matching next time we meet, good sir. Cash or cash? ;)

Yeah EddieFree is about to get the big D in marth dittos at Ohayocon hotel room lol. Straight body that fool, I got that Steel Samurai training ;)
It looks like you, my good friend, have forgotten just how hard I bodied your precious bird at SiiS6. I spiked him so hard out of his ledgejump before your finger could even release the button LOL. Marth dittos will be for pride since they're lulzy, but I'll gladly barbeque the chicken again. Bring it! Cash or Subway footlong bet?

M@v

Subarashii!
Not the best Marth in the Midwest? Maybe...but no one else can really claim that either, including my boy Legan (though his Marth is very, very good).

Who wants to open their wallet and get bent first? <3
Officially I dont know who is the best, but if we are going by what's known by everyone here(and that is that Pittsburgh is midwest), you ain't the best. Keep the wallet open, because Imma **** that marth up with a real marth.

:marth:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I DON'T MAIN MARTH
Or even have a pocket Marth

SO I WILL BE A SPECTATOR

I will cheer for whoever wins
CUZ YER ALL MAH BUDDIES ; x ;

clowsui

Smash Legend
It looks like you, my good friend, have forgotten just how hard I bodied your precious bird at SiiS6. I spiked him so hard out of his ledgejump before your finger could even release the button LOL. Marth dittos will be for pride since they're lulzy, but I'll gladly barbeque the chicken again. Bring it! Cash or Subway footlong bet?
>haven't practiced falco in 3 months

it's okay dawg, i'll still ****in take a **** on your marth. subway footlong, it's on. your marth will receive big penis treatment

you also forget the game where i 2 stocked you, convincingly. getsum

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I see you lurking toasty. Add me on Skype or something. You and your bro are too chill for me not to have added you yet.

I might go in on this Marth thing too, lol. Playing Brawl Marth like he's Melee Marth. Swag.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
aw thanks guys!!!
Today was a good birthday. I had Chipotle. And vanilla ice cream. WITH SPRINKLES!! :D

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
My name i Marsjuan

I like to were Jackets, I main Mario because he's a lw tier and it takes maroe strategy to use him (in my opinion).

I can't jump 7 feet in the air.

I am very afraid of mice, especially when there dead.............

........... I have... a social problem...

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
My name i Marsjuan

I like to were Jackets, I main Mario because he's a lw tier and it takes maroe strategy to use him (in my opinion).

I can't jump 7 feet in the air.

I am very afraid of mice, especially when there dead.............

........... I have... a social problem...
Everyone's got a problem man, you just gotta find the right solution to it. :p Talking with someone about it helps.

Top Bottom