• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
nooooo, no Apex for me :(
I'd love to, but seeing as I work the Friday and Monday before/after... and I don't have vacation time, so yea...Its too far to drive in one weekend, and plane ticket would be too much $$$. Probably wouldn't work so well for me.

Good luck to everyone going tho!!!!!!!! TKbro have a few drinks for me :D lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
no Rikku? =[!!!!!!

but I will definitely have a few drinks for you. I'm gonna have steady BAC of atleast .1 through out the weekend. LOL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TKO we need to find hotel carts to do pull ups on again lmao.

D

Deleted member

Why? o_o

Just go sign up for various Mafia games. It's like the same thing.
I don't think you understand...

There's entitlement to being a part of my group at least because we are working to grow the community.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
as a BBR member i'd like to say that we work every hard every day to improve the communtiy

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The backrooms are the dumbest thing ever lmao. LETS HAVE A SECRET ROOM TO TALK ABOUT STUFF GUYS. It ****s up the community more then helps it.
Not true in the slightest lol. You don't even know what they talk about how could you think it ****s anything up?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd wager that talking out of one's own posterior would contribute to the ****ing up of said community more than a backroom allegedly would, if that even were the case Mr. Jayford.

:phone:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just the whole fact of having "elite players" talk about stuff where no one else can read, but it's advertised creates a divide in the community lol.
I promise you 99% of the people in all 3 backrooms post more outside of them then inside lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh, oh, oh? Oh...

Nah you're correct lol. I, and a good number of people back there, are not exactly what you'd consider "elite". We're good enough at the game, know what we're talking about to a degree, and are able to help in different ways. That's about it really.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Back in college after a long break.

Can't say I was too happy to go back, but I'll deal with it.

Top Bottom