• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Oh, oh, oh? Oh...

Nah you're correct lol. I, and a good number of people back there, are not exactly what you'd consider "elite". We're good enough at the game, know what we're talking about to a degree, and are able to help in different ways. That's about it really.

:phone:
If it were based on that, Overswarm, Hilt, and Kel shoudl've been head honchos of the BBR. I can't recall running into them at a tournament or a smashfest, and NOT learning anything new about Brawl.

And they're all great at the game.

And #2 you are not the best Marth in the midwest, KB. Love you, man, but Y.b.M needs to fix that ****. Your Peach is still better, I'm sure.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
LHJBWOEFHBVJNKFKJAHDVFOUHEF PUEFIJEBFKJLEBFL EF IHE

Apex was awesome and its hard to put into words the hype, the atmosphere, and excitement I have still. I got pictures with my Fav Japanese players Otori, Kakera, and OCEAN!!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm totally the best marth in the midwest.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
When I was 20 I was sitting on a plane in the aisle with the emergency exit and the flight attendant asked if I was over the age of 14. I told her I was 20 and her face turned soooo red lmao.

camerino1

Smash Lord
So, I was talking to someone and I said "We bought a bad bag of milk." He thought it was the strangest thing, bagged milk. So now I wonder... have any of you guys ever used bagged milk? If not, this is what it looks like:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I get mistaken for a freshman sometimes
They're half right...I'm a college frosh >___>
I never get 18... Guesses are usually 14-16 xP

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You do look younger than you are Helen :o

And Shugo is terrible with age xD asked if I was 15.....i was driving. And I was 17

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
90% of the people I met at Apex were surprised I wasn't white O_O

Radium88

Smash Lord
So, I was talking to someone and I said "We bought a bad bag of milk." He thought it was the strangest thing, bagged milk. So now I wonder... have any of you guys ever used bagged milk? If not, this is what it looks like:

I have never seen a bag of milk o.O

People think I'm like 18-20.

I'm not there yet... D:.
I knew you were young but for some reason I thought you were at least 18.....Your fb says you were born in 1993.....

People think I'm either 16-20. :awesome: yay for being asian but I hope I age well too when I hit the threshold.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I have never seen a bag of milk o.O

I knew you were young but for some reason I thought you were at least 18.....Your fb says you were born in 1993.....

People think I'm either 16-20. :awesome: yay for being asian but I hope I age well too when I hit the threshold.
Birthday February 7, 1995

copied from facebook lol.

xD.

But yeah, I thought you were only slightly older than me... like 18-19 xD.

D

Deleted member

I've worked beverages at my school's dining hall, so bagged milk isn't new to me.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Not the best Marth in the Midwest? Maybe...but no one else can really claim that either, including my boy Legan (though his Marth is very, very good).

Who wants to open their wallet and get bent first? <3

@ Sov - My Peach, by today's standards and compared to Ill/Nicole/Vinnie's, isn't very good lol. I've fallen behind with her and accepted that.

camerino1

Smash Lord
So, guys, I'm putting this in here because I know a lot of you are good at Smash. If any of you guys ever want someone to play, I need the practice, and would love to get a few pointers for my Ike. I'm not that great, so I wont be as good for practice as some other people, but I'd really like the help~

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Not the best Marth in the Midwest? Maybe...but no one else can really claim that either, including my boy Legan (though his Marth is very, very good).

@ Sov - My Peach, by today's standards and compared to Ill/Nicole/Vinnie's, isn't very good lol. I've fallen behind with her and accepted that.
Just got fnished watching dittos between Mr. R and Mike. I.... accept your defeat, and will take your money. When and where big boy? ;)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

If only Xisin were still here :c.

Cam: We should brawl online sometime :3.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
FOOLS! I have inherited the Marth spirit of my brother Beegs, your defeat has already been decided.

Are you interested in going to Michigan's Phoenix Saga 2 tournament, Sov?

Top Bottom