• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

camerino1

Smash Lord
Cats are cool, I've had a bunch over the years. I've only had 3 though that stuck out and were really close to me. I only have one of them right now, and she's fat.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Yeah I would hate being allergic to cats considering mine's around 15-20 lbs on average and the size of a beagle, he wouldn't be easy to avoid.

camerino1

Smash Lord
My cat is about 20lbs too, she's a big cat :p.

...Makes you wonder... why people would do this to themselves to look "good". He's so thin... I wanna take him to McDonalds :(

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'll talk about cats, they're fun. Mine is more like what people would think a dog is. She comes to me when I call her, she is always laying on my bed and waiting for me, and when I'm in the washroom she sits outside of the door and waits for me. She's my shadow.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Composer....your avatar....omg. Majestic.

I dont own cats since my dad is highly allergic, but my cousin has cats that I get to visit all the time. They're all really dumb, especially my two favorites, Phil and Gus. Phil thinks he's a human and loves everyone, and Gus is a fat cat who is also long, so he just weighs like 20ish pounds and sits around. He also thinks hes a human and is the best of all the cats, since he is the oldest cat in the house (iirc). Him and Phil are best friends.

Then they have this horrible cat named Nellie who literally wants to kill me and eat my face and then kill me again.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I used to own cats when I was younger. We had one named Purdy (a boy, but I was like 9 when I named him because he was so darn purdy!) and a cat named Duog (pronounced Dowg, like a Dog said by a hick)... He was a mean little *******, he was declawed on the front and not the back, so he'd claw with his back claws on the side of the doors and furniture. He also sounded like he'd bark when he'd meow o.O... We don't have cats anymore though. I like kittens. Then I draw the line pretty much unless they are mine.

Being allergic to cats sucks :/. They're cute but they make me sick on the inside.
I'm the same way, Dooms. I have this nasty allergy that activates my asthma for nearly 2 months time if I stay with a cat or cats for more than 24 hours. It's freaking rediculous.

I can hang with a kitty for at least a couple hours though no problem. Long as I don't MUMUMUMUMU and fuzzle them into my face like I do my dog. (dog person btw so I'm good)

omg I seen our neighbor cat, he's just a kitten, he's so damn cute and came right to me when he was in our yard. I was like: you better not be !@#$ing in our bushes!! But my dad said he's fine, he actually likes him. He catches the mice and tries for the birds outside, but otherwise he's pretty nice.

EDIT: so ya winning with Pit pretty much 100 percent for the first time (and first time winning a tourney for a while lol!) has enlightened me to bring Pit to the next level. I hope I can get out to the next big regional. I hope Yink's Brainshock still happens. That's where I was gunna whip him out and whip butt!

D

Deleted member

I don't think I would be able to handle being allergic to animals. I'd suffer through my allergy(if I had one) to have a pet.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Auspher, my friend has allergies like hell and still keeps 3 cats. I think he's adapted somehow over the years of having indoor pets, so it doesn't effect him as badly.

D

Deleted member

I love cats in reality, but in terms of furries, canines are far superior.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I saw a documentary on furries once...

I hope none of you are actually furries.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I saw a documentary on furries once...

I hope none of you are actually furries.
Can't tell if serious or trolling. If you are serious, don't believe everything you see on TV lol. Just like how there's plenty of things on TV that say things about gay people that aren't true (or heck, even people who play video games. Gamers are usually portrayed as antisocial people who just sit around at home and do nothing but play games after all, even though we all know that isn't the reality.) TV is there to portray extremes so people will be interested in watching cause no one wants to watch something that's boring.

:059:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can't tell if serious or trolling. If you are serious, don't believe everything you see on TV lol. Just like how there's plenty of things on TV that say things about gay people that aren't true (or heck, even people who play video games. Gamers are usually portrayed as antisocial people who just sit around at home and do nothing but play games after all, even though we all know that isn't the reality.) TV is there to portray extremes so people will be interested in watching cause no one wants to watch something that's boring.

:059:
I mean, it was a documentary that followed the life of several furries, and showed furry conventions, etc it wasn't just hearsay. I guess I should say I hope none of you are hardcore furries lol but whatever to each their own.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm not into the whole fursuiting crowd, but you know, as it is, some (rich) people find it to be pretty tempting to jump in and slosh in a giant pool of jello. Furries that have cash usually come up with intricate and original character designs and have fursuit designers create them so they can show off and have fun with friends/socialize. It's about as harmless an activity as playing Dungeons and Dragons with your friends in your Mom's basement.

If you ever watched that CSI episode or watched documentaries "about" furries, they show only what they want to show. Guess what my life is like? I go to college. Yep. Pretty damn out of the ordinary. What else? I play video games. Imagine that.

Now if someone classifies me as a furry, let them, I don't really care. I like looking at artwork and coming up with cool ideas for my character and stuff, as well personalizing myself with him (hence the avatar sometimes being my fox).

Now, BronyCons... We need a documentary on Bronys, kid you not. Screw the furries, what is going on in peoples minds that they NEED to schedule a brony get together for the entire US? Da hell. At least furries are original and don't dress in purple and blue drag to look like their favorite pony. I mean god damn. Like the show, and not hating, but brony cons are like, the one thing I see some of the weirdest ...ugh Im done I cant even vision it atm.

If there are any brony-casualities after I posted this message, enlighten me. What happens at bronycons that make them actually worth having... I mean they seek to accomplish the same thing that furries end up doing which is socializing and having fun with people of like interests, but the content generated at said cons is next to nothing. I stick with the music producing bronies and animated stuff on youtube.

camerino1

Smash Lord
I think I'm a furry... I like the art, I wouldn't mind being part polar bear (dat cuddliness and ability to survive cold more easily), I enjoy talking about myself as that character and I don't find it weird in the least. Now, I wouldn't go out dressed in full fur suit and stuff like that, no way, just not interested. I would however like to have myself drawn out as my character, because I think that that would be cool. I'm not a "hardcore" furry, but I do consider myself one.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Now, BronyCons... We need a documentary on Bronys, kid you not. Screw the furries, what is going on in peoples minds that they NEED to schedule a brony get together for the entire US? Da hell. At least furries are original and don't dress in purple and blue drag to look like their favorite pony. I mean god damn. Like the show, and not hating, but brony cons are like, the one thing I see some of the weirdest ...ugh Im done I cant even vision it atm.

If there are any brony-casualities after I posted this message, enlighten me. What happens at bronycons that make them actually worth having... I mean they seek to accomplish the same thing that furries end up doing which is socializing and having fun with people of like interests, but the content generated at said cons is next to nothing. I stick with the music producing bronies and animated stuff on youtube.
I'd go to a BronyCon. I went to a Brony meetup at the Zoo over the summer. It was really fun 25 people at the zoo for like 6 hours. We also had a giant Pot Luck picnic :D

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
meetups are different, they're kinda personal, while cons are more impersonal. Youre meant to show up, get to know people, show off, and see others in the same interests. At meetups, you do fun stuff like that you just listed.

But hey I could be wrong, if a con was held in Disney World I'd go.

Top Bottom