• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I need to know what DtJ is now so I can decide how to Textify this piece of work for Composer.

Still in progress, need to round off the edge there and put text that Composer wants.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Discarding Disgea for a second.

Something most people don't know about me: I ****ing love Ali Project. I don't even understand why.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Something most people don't know about me: I have a written out stratagy for world domination that I came up with in grade 7-8 with my friend Rudi. It involved the extortion of all third-world Africa, the assassination of the President using the Chinese as a scapegoat and selling heavy drugs and become drug lords to fund this idea. It sounded like fun at the time.

D

Deleted member

Discarding Disgea for a second.

Something most people don't know about me: I ****ing love Ali Project. I don't even understand why.
Because Code Geass is amazing.

And yeah I know they were in .hack//Roots, too.

camerino1

Smash Lord
...That's actually pretty cool. I don't do anything like that, but I probably should. If only dollar store Santa hats didn't feel weird to wear.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Man if only I had that room set up in middle school. scalping report cards would've been SOOOOO much easier. LOL

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Well, yeah I never hid actual report cards, just progress reports. That wasn't really an option since each report card shows all of your previous report card grades too.

By the way where'd you get that mewtwo avatar? It looks really cool.

:059:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I convincingly made an F look like a B in 6th grade because I was so ashamed of it. My parents totally bought it lol.

:phone:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Mainly what I hid were progress reports when I had an F on one, cause that was all I needed to know to figure out which classes to put the most work in to bring my grades up.

:059:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Most of my report cards were bad. So, I just stopped bringing them home altogether. People legit thought I was stupid because I never had good grades. When in actuality, my grades would've been fine if I had teachers that made my learning experience worthwhile. I think I had like 2 teachers that took time to TEACH instead of just talking at me and calling it teaching.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
RIKKU ARE YOU GOING TO APEX---why am I writing this in here.....*get phone out*

SMPDKAM is that I'm pretty adamant about support for gays/lesbian/trangender and all that ****. Like one thing I can't stand is homophobia. and maybe its because I have a large amount of Gay/Bisexual/lesbian friends (thanks smash community. LOL) but whenever someone assumes something about said group I get angry.

people sometimes act like gay people are lesser beings

**** YOU RICK PERRY.

that is all.

Top Bottom