• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
1048576, CK hates my guts too. It shouldn't stop you from applying. He doesn't accept people he agrees with. In fact, we actually have a bit more liberals than conservatives, and he is a strong conservative himself. Zero Beat also mods the hall, so if CK hurts you that bad, you could also prove yourself and have Zero Beat make you a debate hall member.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Really? Before I got purged, that was the place to be if you wanted to debate because the debate hall was dead.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It kinda bothers me now that I read this that before the center stage I asked about three times for DH proper membership, note that I made pretty good arguments and I exceeded the three post rule, and every single time they rejected me because they said that I had to be in the proving grounds before I got the DH and I was proving grounds and a simple youre not DH material wouldve been nice atleast

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Unfortunately, the Debater Nomination Topic has been closed, so we haven't really admitted any new debaters lately. However, this is probably not the place to discuss it. You should post in the Center Stage topic to see when nominations are going to come up again. Plus, if you ask for feedback in the topic, you usually get it. :)

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Moving on,

First of all, I'm 18 years old, and still only have my driver's permit. I'm disabled, so I have to use a hand control car. After hiring a teacher (who's an ***) and garnering support from just about everyone, I had a recent epiphany that driving isn't for me. It occured to me that I never wanted to do it in the first place. It's bothering me how I break it to everyone, especially my dad, who played the "disappointed dad" card when I brought up not driving.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Moving on,

First of all, I'm 18 years old, and still only have my driver's permit. I'm disabled, so I have to use a hand control car. After hiring a teacher (who's an ***) and garnering support from just about everyone, I had a recent epiphany that driving isn't for me. It occured to me that I never wanted to do it in the first place. It's bothering me how I break it to everyone, especially my dad, who played the "disappointed dad" card when I brought up not driving.
Sounds like a tough situation. However, I would still recommend following through and learning and all. While it may seem improbable and may not be your thing, it's a skill set that could definitely come in handy. I think it would be better to deal with it and get your license and never drive again if you're lucky than to not do it and someday find that you need to learn how anyway.

On a side note, I'm curious. How does a hand-control car work? Are there gas and brake buttons on the wheel? I'd assume it would have to be automatic too.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I believe there is a handle beside the wheel with a lever/pully system that when pushed makes the car accelerate(this is limited)and when it is pulled the car brakes.

Im pretty sure.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I have to agree with Scott! on this one. Even if you never want to drive ever again, it's still useful to know how and have a driver's license. I have my license, but I hardly ever drive.

Plus, what if something came up and you had to? It's a good skill to know.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I have to agree with Scott! on this one. Even if you never want to drive ever again, it's still useful to know how and have a driver's license. I have my license, but I hardly ever drive.

Plus, what if something came up and you had to? It's a good skill to know.
Agreed. Work is the only place I drive regularly but I'm still glad I have my license.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I think I'm going on the hunt for a new driver's coach. However, it appears he is the only one in my state. So, the only alternative is to quit for now.

Thanks for the sound advice everybody....

I'm also peeved with my colleges Access Office. You have to jump through so many hoops just to take a modified test, why cant they make life easier.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm not really sure what I'm doing, nor where to go from here.

My troubles begin with a great loss, I lost my ability to make music. Its hard to explain to someone who hasn't had this happen to you. Sometimes, all the talent and inspiration of the world just leaves you, for apprentally no reason.
That's doable, I love music enough to simply be a passionate fan, music will never leave the center of my life.
However, where I get into the untouchable area, here is where things get complicated.
Me and my girlfriend, a lot has happened between us, and I mean A LOT. I was the first person she ever told that she was molested every day from the ages of 3 to the age of 11 by her grandfather. I supported her entire family through the ordeal that came soon afterwords, after having taken 2 months to convincing her to tell her mother.
I have received my share of support as well. After my mother's death, I inverted deep inside of myself, and for years was unable to speak a word about my wants in life. I had seen 3 child psychiatrist throughout my life to help me, yet none could make any breakthrough what so ever. When this issue got in the way of our relationship, I made Dee cry, and instantly this barrier was broken.
Flashforward only 2 months later, and I am now living in another state, 1,300 miles away from her. I had no problem with this, yet, when I told her I wouldn't be able to make it back for our anniversary this Tuesday because I don't have any ID and they won't let me on the plain, she has begun to act very withdrawn, and I don't get that feeling that I am supporting her that I need in the relationship, and in this feeling of a lack of purpose in the relationship I have come to question weather I sill love her.
However, even if I don't, to give up on her, to leave her with no support after what we have been through, it just feels irresponsible to me, and I fear for her mental health. Weather or not I still love her, I care for her immensely, and wouldn't want anything bad to come of her, especially triggered directly or indirectly by me.
I also question weather or not my pondering if I still love her has more to do with the current depression I am under, and less my feelings towards her.
What worries me even more is I've started to have feelings and thoughts towards another, yet, this relationship is far from based on any sort of logic, far from in fact. Anything coming of these feelings towards someone is near impossible, for multiple reasons. Yet, this recheaing out for someone new could also be from my current depression as well.
I know not where to go from here.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I'm not really sure what I'm doing, nor where to go from here.

My troubles begin with a great loss, I lost my ability to make music. Its hard to explain to someone who hasn't had this happen to you. Sometimes, all the talent and inspiration of the world just leaves you, for apprentally no reason.
That's doable, I love music enough to simply be a passionate fan, music will never leave the center of my life.
However, where I get into the untouchable area, here is where things get complicated.
Me and my girlfriend, a lot has happened between us, and I mean A LOT. I was the first person she ever told that she was molested every day from the ages of 3 to the age of 11 by her grandfather. I supported her entire family through the ordeal that came soon afterwords, after having taken 2 months to convincing her to tell her mother.
I have received my share of support as well. After my mother's death, I inverted deep inside of myself, and for years was unable to speak a word about my wants in life. I had seen 3 child psychiatrist throughout my life to help me, yet none could make any breakthrough what so ever. When this issue got in the way of our relationship, I made Dee cry, and instantly this barrier was broken.
Flashforward only 2 months later, and I am now living in another state, 1,300 miles away from her. I had no problem with this, yet, when I told her I wouldn't be able to make it back for our anniversary this Tuesday because I don't have any ID and they won't let me on the plain, she has begun to act very withdrawn, and I don't get that feeling that I am supporting her that I need in the relationship, and in this feeling of a lack of purpose in the relationship I have come to question weather I sill love her.
However, even if I don't, to give up on her, to leave her with no support after what we have been through, it just feels irresponsible to me, and I fear for her mental health. Weather or not I still love her, I care for her immensely, and wouldn't want anything bad to come of her, especially triggered directly or indirectly by me.
I also question weather or not my pondering if I still love her has more to do with the current depression I am under, and less my feelings towards her.
What worries me even more is I've started to have feelings and thoughts towards another, yet, this relationship is far from based on any sort of logic, far from in fact. Anything coming of these feelings towards someone is near impossible, for multiple reasons. Yet, this recheaing out for someone new could also be from my current depression as well.
I know not where to go from here.
Crashic, I'm sorry all of this happened. I'm not sure what to say, and I know my words may seem empty, but I really do mean the best. :)

As for music I do understand(i think), after my best friend died in highschool I dissolved my band and stop playing. I couldn't write anything anymore. After a while I decided to use music as my form of communicating my emotions though.

Best of luck.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'll find comfort in music like I always have, weather it be Philip Glass's Mad Rush, Animal Collective's Feels, Bats For Lashes's Sad Eyes, Jaymay's Atumun Fallin, Talk Talk's After the Flood, Feist's The Reminder, or any other album I feel like to listen to in the fall/winter. Music is always my healer.
If things do end between me and her, I won't regret a moment of it. We went through a life time's worth of bonding, and she has changed my life. I would hope that it would end as beautiful as it had began, so that I would not spend my life worrying over what might have become of her. I am in no way calling it quits yet, I'll wait the stormy waters out, and see what becomes of us. If things don't clear, I'm sure she'll see it too, and we can end it in peace, and with comfort that neither one of us left the relationship, and we could both walk away better people then when we entered.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Okay, I have a problem. It's not anything to do with anyone else, just me, and perhaps the teachers at my school.

If I were to give it a name, I'd probably say it was fear. I'll give you an example. I'm very late for school one day, and I run in the gates and see my class not lining up outside our classroom, i.e. already in registration. I get to the doorway and reach out to grab the handle... but I can't open it. My hand refuses to move. The door's not locked, nothing's jamming it or in the way. My mind is utterly gripped in fear of what my Form Tutor might say, what the other pupils will say, the looks they'll all give me when I go in, and the impending punishment. Fear. It's just that!

It's not just limited to registration either. Not too long ago, I was so late for school that I ended up missing registration altogether (the lateness is NOT a problem). I signed in the late book, went to my first class of the day, and couldn't go in for the same reason. It was not made any better that the teacher of said class had never taught me before and so did not know of this problem.

The result of my stupidity? I wound up waiting outside the classroom the entire lesson. I likely would have never learned the contents of that lesson had not a teacher who I knew well come down the hall and saw me standing there outside the door with my face white as a sheet. She explained everything to the new teacher and luckily she forgave me for it - she went through the lesson again, gave me homework, etc.

But I can't let this continue. It's been a problem for years now, and letting it go unimpeded during university and jobs later in life is definitely going to hurt my performance record. It may or may not be a result of my autism, and if it is I don't think there's much I will be able to do about it. I can't solve this on my own.

My plea? HELP! :(

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
RuNNing Riot, may I suggest not being late?

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but it seems the best way to get out of a situation is to prevent the situation from happening in the first place.

However, if you are late, I really would suggest pushing through your fears and going in and trying to catch up with the lesson. Personally, failing a class because you couldn't understand the material you missed is a much much bigger issue than getting glares and being scolded for showing up late. I say this because I usually dance near that dangerous line of being on-time and being late waaaaaay too often, and I'm a junior in college. Regardless of if I'm late or not, I always make sure to show up if I can.

Now, here's what's bothering me:

I don't know who's in the right here or who's in the wrong. Maybe a debater or someone similar could work me through this.

My parents came up this weekend, bringing loads of stuff (food and VCR player and table and chairs and whatnot), and I really enjoyed their company. BUT, today, we were in my room watching a movie to see if the VCR worked and after awhile we cut off the movie and we ended up watching whatever else was on TV. Now, my dad had turned up the television to max volume (my whole family has hearing problems, including me, but it's the worst with my parents).

My roommate came to the door and asked us to turn the volume down on the TV. Unfortunately, my dad lacked enough sense to turn the volume down to LISTEN to my roommate's request, so by the time we asked what my roommate wanted (yes, none of us heard him), my roommate had gone to his room and shut the door. SO, I knocked on my roommate's door, asked him what he wanted, found out that he wanted us to turn the volume down since he was sleeping, and so I delivered the message and we did just that. No problem, right?

Well... I felt a bit embarrassed by the whole deal (my dad had the remote), so when my mom asked me what was wrong later today and she guessed at it, she said that my ROOMMATE was being inconsiderate. Furthermore, she wanted me to tell him that my dad was in the Vietnam War and so he has hearing trouble because of being in a loud environment (with guns and stuff). It's all true, but... that's sort of a terrible justification for being in the right, correct? What is it, "emotional appeal" or something like that?

To be honest, I don't know where I stand on this, really. I guess this comes from having started sacrificing my privilege to have an opinion for the sake of keeping peace with people.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
He's being inconsiderate because he was trying to sleep? What?

I'm sorry but no, the only thing you should say is "sorry about the other day, my dad has hearing problems." That's it. There's nothing else that needs to be said.

Recently, I've been having sleep problems due to the fact that I'm constantly worrying about my grandparents in England.

They are both 85, and very frail... Depression would wreak havoc upon my somewhat fragile emotions.
Not even the shining sun of Oman would make me happy; I've had so many memories with my nanny and grandpa. I used to build with wooden blocks with my grandpa, and play crossword puzzles and watch television with my nanny.

Now those times have seemingly passed, and they are in danger of death.

To never see them again... To never experience that joy again... To feel such bleeding pain within my whole body the moment my mother comes crying in and tells me what has come to pass. The shivers, the loss of joy for the next long period of time.

I can only contact my grandparents, which I must do much more often now.
The other day, actually (and yes I'm going to admit this), I broke down when staring into the sunset. Dramatic, isn't it? Don't take lightly to it.

I'll go insane and most likely stick within my own memories and my own little world of my mind when that day comes.

I feel such a sense of dread of that day the phone rings to tell of one of their passings... Let's just say that Zero Two truly would represent me on that day.

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
NintendoMan. Your mom is overreacting. Your roomate wasn't inconsiderate to ask to have the volume lowered if he was trying to sleep. Especially if he didn't know about your dad's hearing problems. I don't see why you would go and make him feel badly just because he wanted to get some rest.

However, I do also undertand that your father has hearing problems, and you should just explain that to your roomate and apologize. I'm sure he'll apologize in turn if he said or did anything innapropriate. But there is no need, I feel, to bring in all those other details.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Recently, I've been having sleep problems due to the fact that I'm constantly worrying about my grandparents in England.

They are both 85, and very frail... Depression would wreak havoc upon my somewhat fragile emotions.
Not even the shining sun of Oman would make me happy; I've had so many memories with my nanny and grandpa. I used to build with wooden blocks with my grandpa, and play crossword puzzles and watch television with my nanny.

Now those times have seemingly passed, and they are in danger of death.

To never see them again... To never experience that joy again... To feel such bleeding pain within my whole body the moment my mother comes crying in and tells me what has come to pass. The shivers, the loss of joy for the next long period of time.

I can only contact my grandparents, which I must do much more often now.
The other day, actually (and yes I'm going to admit this), I broke down when staring into the sunset. Dramatic, isn't it? Don't take lightly to it.

I'll go insane and most likely stick within my own memories and my own little world of my mind when that day comes.

I feel such a sense of dread of that day the phone rings to tell of one of their passings... Let's just say that Zero Two truly would represent me on that day.
Listen man I know how you feel.

My grandad was told by his doctor one day that he needed to have a MAJOR heart surgery.He could die slowly over the next 3 months or get surgery and have a chance of living for many more years.

He opted for the surgery even though he was told by specialists that his chance of survival was 30%.
He made it through the surgery but his body just could'nt handle that kind of trauma.(The hospital also botched alot of stuff like not inserting a feeding tube till a week after surgery)He spent 4 months in hospital,and eventually we were told he would never recover.After this news we brought him home to be with his family.His children and grandchildren flew back to Ireland from all parts of the world(Austrailia,America,Denmark)We all spent personal time with him to tell him how we felt,everyone got very emotional.For the last 2 days of his life he went into a coma.On St Patrick's day when I was on watch over him he died,right in front of my eyes.That was something that hit me really hard.I freaked out bad,I never thought Id have to see something like that in my life.

My point is that even though Im knew he was gonna die,I got to tell him that I loved him and that I was going to miss him,that made me feel so much better when he did pass.Because I released my feelings.

Omnicron next time your talking to your grandparents tell them how you feel please,maybe even try and get over to them at some stage if it's at all possible.Your grandparents are very lucky to have someone like you who cares for them so much.If you bottle it up and don't tell them and something does happen,you'll beat yourself up over it.

I really hope your ok because it sounds like this is really screwing with you.Oh and believe me man its ok to cry,I did.....a lot.

I hope this helps man.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Omnicron: I agree with pikaville. Dont bottle up your feelings and dont be afraid to cry.
If they know you're worrying about them too much, how will it make them feel? They care about you and want you to live your life and be happy. So stay happy for them.

And now i have something thats bothering me.
Its not HORRID bad...but im just a little pissed.
My dad took away phone and car privileges for life (as he stated) basically because he got pissed off at me.
How it started?
I had to drive him up to Sunoco to go get my mom's car, and he was throwing a fit and yelling at me to hurry like it was the end of the freaking world. As he was doing this, I was talking to Denzi on my cellphone and trying to get my shoes...which he was standing on...and still yelling at me to hurry. I stood there for a few seconds, staring at him with a face that just read MOVE IT IDIOT. And he kept yelling about me needing to hurry. So i told my dad "Move." and shoved him lightly off my shoes (hes a lot taller than me plus weighs a lot more than me.). He then threw a bigger fit and i quickly hung up my cell phone...which he promptly ripped out of my hands and said that I was never getting it back. I tried to explain myself on why i shoved him, but he called me immature and other random stuff that i forget (we fight enough, its all the same after awhile). I stormed off to my car and we fought over the radio (which he turned off, pulling the "THIS IS MY CAR" card.). At this point in time, I was ready to sock him in the jaw. Instead of trying to keep quiet, he starts criticizing me AS IM DRIVING. Ive been driving since for awhile now, and he usually says im a good driver. But when hes pissed, he criticizes every mistake. He told me that i "dont know how to drive" and other random backseat driving comments...and then told me to pull over. I was in the middle lane of a four lane road SURROUNDED BY CARS (one of the busiest roads in the area actually). I told him no...pointing out the fact that it was PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE due to traffic etc.
Eventually, it got to the point where he said im not allowed to drive anymore and i dont own my phone anymore. And later that day i found out he had the flu. Hes a BITTER sick person.
But he preaches to me about maturity...and then acts completely immature when he doesnt get his way. Theres a LOT of yelling in my house because he thinks he runs our lives completely and that we'll just obey him without question. He also sometimes acts this way to my mom.
Its to the point where I want to just punch him out...because I KNOW I can. But I wont...
-sigh-
I'll stop being a little complaining teenager now haha

RDK

Smash Hero
@Omnicron: I agree with pikaville. Dont bottle up your feelings and dont be afraid to cry.
If they know you're worrying about them too much, how will it make them feel? They care about you and want you to live your life and be happy. So stay happy for them.

And now i have something thats bothering me.
Its not HORRID bad...but im just a little pissed.
My dad took away phone and car privileges for life (as he stated) basically because he got pissed off at me.
How it started?
I had to drive him up to Sunoco to go get my mom's car, and he was throwing a fit and yelling at me to hurry like it was the end of the freaking world. As he was doing this, I was talking to Denzi on my cellphone and trying to get my shoes...which he was standing on...and still yelling at me to hurry. I stood there for a few seconds, staring at him with a face that just read MOVE IT IDIOT. And he kept yelling about me needing to hurry. So i told my dad "Move." and shoved him lightly off my shoes (hes a lot taller than me plus weighs a lot more than me.). He then threw a bigger fit and i quickly hung up my cell phone...which he promptly ripped out of my hands and said that I was never getting it back. I tried to explain myself on why i shoved him, but he called me immature and other random stuff that i forget (we fight enough, its all the same after awhile). I stormed off to my car and we fought over the radio (which he turned off, pulling the "THIS IS MY CAR" card.). At this point in time, I was ready to sock him in the jaw. Instead of trying to keep quiet, he starts criticizing me AS IM DRIVING. Ive been driving since for awhile now, and he usually says im a good driver. But when hes pissed, he criticizes every mistake. He told me that i "dont know how to drive" and other random backseat driving comments...and then told me to pull over. I was in the middle lane of a four lane road SURROUNDED BY CARS (one of the busiest roads in the area actually). I told him no...pointing out the fact that it was PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE due to traffic etc.
Eventually, it got to the point where he said im not allowed to drive anymore and i dont own my phone anymore. And later that day i found out he had the flu. Hes a BITTER sick person.
But he preaches to me about maturity...and then acts completely immature when he doesnt get his way. Theres a LOT of yelling in my house because he thinks he runs our lives completely and that we'll just obey him without question. He also sometimes acts this way to my mom.
Its to the point where I want to just punch him out...because I KNOW I can. But I wont...
-sigh-
I'll stop being a little complaining teenager now haha
Not to be a ****, but technically he does run your life, as long as you're living under his roof and he's paying the bills.

Maybe he was just having a bad day.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@RDK: yeahh i know haha
Im reminded of that constantly...
But srsly, i take NO offense to that coming from anyone but HIM.
So no big deal :)

Everyday is a bad day for him. If hes angry, my sister and myself get most of his rage.
Sundays are especially bad.
And I hate Sundays as it is...

...Right now I just want my phone back...becuase I KNOW im driving. My parents dont feel like going 20+ minutes out of their way to take my sister and me to school.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
He's being inconsiderate because he was trying to sleep? What?

I'm sorry but no, the only thing you should say is "sorry about the other day, my dad has hearing problems." That's it. There's nothing else that needs to be said.
NintendoMan. Your mom is overreacting. Your roomate wasn't inconsiderate to ask to have the volume lowered if he was trying to sleep. Especially if he didn't know about your dad's hearing problems. I don't see why you would go and make him feel badly just because he wanted to get some rest.

However, I do also undertand that your father has hearing problems, and you should just explain that to your roomate and apologize. I'm sure he'll apologize in turn if he said or did anything innapropriate. But there is no need, I feel, to bring in all those other details.
Yeah, this is pretty much what I did. No Vietnam war stuff.

It's just appalling to me that my mom would call my roommate inconsiderate. I'm just not going to think about it and not bring it up the next time I talk to my parents.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I go to a project based school, so it is almost group work here. . . . now on my Jr year

Usually in all the groups I have been in which could be about 10 groups every year, I usually take place of the group advisor; usually help the group leader. But then usually the group leader, and another group members slacks off. We then fall behind without me noticing, and then I begin to throw warning and strikes at the lazy members. Then I end up with a larger amount of work trying to get the group to catch up. I usually end up being the real group leader, which I hate because I feel people hate me when I order them around. Then again I usually end up getting stuck with lazy incompetent workers.

It's been like this for my whole sophomore year, and so far the beginning of my Jr year. I feel because of two of my lazy group members that I will end up getting bad grade on this current project. My leader, and I are working our ***** of trying to meet deadlines, while these two boneheads are hardly putting any effort into their work. They even said they only worked on their biographies for like an hour. Their MLA formatting may also cause my group to be sited for plagiarism. I don't know what to do, this project is due in a week, and we only have half of the main components done; while half of my group is to lazy to get the brains together. I feel like firing them both, but then I would lose all the work they did for the past two weeks. This is unacceptable and I feel I am the one to blame seeing that I am group adviser.

The amount of time I am giving up for this group is just ridiculous, and not to mention I have to study for my college class exams. These classes are also taking up a great deal of my time, and I regret taking two college for this semester. I hate you chemistry

Smash Master
Take the slackers' names off your project. If they complain, tell them to point out what part they contributed.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Smooth Criminal
This bothers me!

People who try to look special by adding some signature at the end of a post. (Not talking about the signature that can be changed from User CP fyi)

I'm also mildly annoyed by people who use excessive amounts of colour tags and/or add some special letter/sign/picture/whatever at the start and/or end of each post... Especially if the colours in question are hardly readable.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
This bothers me!

People who try to look special by adding some signature at the end of a post. (Not talking about the signature that can be changed from User CP fyi
no u

Seriously though. Ending my posts with my SN has been a staple of my time here on the boards. No, it doesn't make me feel any more special than what I already am and no, it doesn't improve my friggin' sex life (THAT'S for **** sure). I do it for the sake of doing it. If you don't like it then take those oculars of yours and stop reading my posts. Nobody is forcing you to read. You could also use that handy ignore button that everybody and their mother seems to forget about on here.

Or better yet, you could afford NOT to be petty. I like option three, since you don't seem like a real *******.

Smooth Criminal

POKE40

Smash Lord
This bothers me!

People who try to look special by adding some signature at the end of a post. (Not talking about the signature that can be changed from User CP fyi)

I'm also mildly annoyed by people who use excessive amounts of colour tags and/or add some special letter/sign/picture/whatever at the start and/or end of each post... Especially if the colours in question are hardly readable.

You mean like how I post :mad: :p?

This is how I roll. That's whats up! ;)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
no u

Seriously though. Ending my posts with my SN has been a staple of my time here on the boards. No, it doesn't make me feel any more special than what I already am and no, it doesn't improve my friggin' sex life (THAT'S for **** sure). I do it for the sake of doing it. If you don't like it then take those oculars of yours and stop reading my posts. Nobody is forcing you to read. You could also use that handy ignore button that everybody and their mother seems to forget about on here.

Or better yet, you could afford NOT to be petty. I like option three, since you don't seem like a real *******.

Smooth Criminal
Daaaaaaang!!! :p <3

The fact that you work so much and we don't get to talk like we used to bugs me. :( I miss you lots.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Daaaaaaang!!! :p <3

The fact that you work so much and we don't get to talk like we used to bugs me. :( I miss you lots.
I miss you too. Tons, believe it or not.

Sorry about the lack of contact. There's been a lot of stuff going on lately. Work, as you mentioned, is getting a little more frantic. Being without a car and a reliable means of transportation (i.e. the bus route to work is kinda unreliable) means that I've been hoofing it everywhere on foot. It almost always leaves me drained afterward, to the point where I just pass out upon arriving home or...well, it just leaves me at a point between tired and not giving a **** about anything.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom