• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
The US is so messed up. The government pays most of our uni fees here (only costing about $2,000 a year).

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'll never see Double Dutch Chocolate Girl ever again.

Oh the sweet memories. :c

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Well, my grandmother visited this weekend, and I found out my mother didn't die from phenomena.

My mother was molested at a young age by a stranger, whom they never found. She never told my father, and she didn't tell her 2nd husband either. While he was out doing carpentry work, she got life threateningly drunk, swallowed all of her phenomena medication, and hung herself in his tool shed. He didn't find her for 2 days, after which he called the police, and was never seen nor heard from again by anyone.

I understand lying to me at 6 years old about all of this, but I am 19, I expect that I should be told how my mother died by now, instead of it slipping from my grandmother's mouth, and her having to explain everything.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm, it seems its a bit late. But, better late than never. Maybe there was a reason for your grandmother [or who ever hasn't told you] held it for that long. Although its still really late. Maybe she felt that you should enjoy your life a little first? Or wait for you to mature and then tell ya? I'm only guessing right there. Also, my teacher's half-brother just found out he had three other siblings, and he is 32. So, gladly you found out now before that age.

Although, I agree that you should feel this way, but sadly, we can only move on. Hopefully you can forgive your grandmother when you feel ready. I'm sorry for talking this way, I am not the best communicator, I really am only trying to help. :]

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I hate how Youtube comes up with such random limits on the favourites system.

Two days ago it was 2405. Yesterday 2408 and now 2409.

Why not just raise it straight to 3000 for now, why one at a time? :|

If they bother to go change the code for the limit, why would they even think "Oh let's make it bigger by one, yeah that'll surely be enough, right?"

And btw, I weekly purge videos that have been deleted (or are unavailable for other reasons) so even they're not taking space there.

P.S. InB4 "What do you do with so many favourites any way?"

Edit: .....

Edit2: *facepalm*

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
^ Wow-- YouTube does that? XD;; That seems a bit odd!

@Crashic Wah.. that's so.. terrible! I'm so sorry.. TT__TT -Huggles.- Your mother must have had it hard... I guess they wanted to protect you so they lied to you, but that must have been harsh to find out like that.. It probably would have been more devastating to find something out like that at a younger age too, which is another reason why they could have waited! -Gives giant huggles.- Please don't stress over it!

Stay positive everyone!! -hugs all! -

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
gahh anyone have girlfriend problems? Cuz i dooo.
lol, that's why I came here today :D
Girlfriend stuff :3

So, anyways...

If anyone remembers from earlier, I had that shadow kid following me everywhere...
Well, I talked to him, and I was able to ditch him :)

Now I have a sweet and loving girlfriend, we've been going out for a while now, but I just need a little advice before I mess things up O_O

Okay, well, I was at her house today, we we're sitting there playing Twilight Princess (lol, I know it's odd, but she likes all the nerdy stuff just as much as I do :3) we we're cuddling up, and stuff, and she was getting all crazy with her legs. I felt that crazy sensation in my pants...

I hid it under my leg *phew*

But anyways, then we went to her room, and we were just lying there, holding each other... sighing passionatley... this is starting to sound like a very odd fan fic now O_O,

Well, it's true...

But anyways, I started getting that feeling in my pants again...
I had to let her go and sit down on the floor in a criss cross fashion...

I played it off like I was being cute and lovable...

It went away after a short bit... *phew again*

She needed some help in the closet getting something down, I went and helped her, she was looking at a book, I was behind her...

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder...
She started swaying her hips against my crotch...

You know what happened...

Now, what I need help with... Is...
I don't want to keep getting these erections, I don't see her in a sexual way...
I mean, yeah, erections feel good and all, but not when I'm just trying to be with her...

I don't wanna make it odd for her to rub up against me, and then feel... yeah...

Sorry if this like... weirded you out or somethin... I just need some help...
controlling that urge in my pants...

Cause I think I might love her... But I don't want to rush sex or anything...
I'm not even really tthinking about sex, it's just how my body is reacting to her, and how she makes me feel...

This probably doesn't make sense O_O
Help please?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful

So, anyways...

If anyone remembers from earlier, I had that shadow kid following me everywhere...

Now I have a sweet and loving girlfriend, we've been going out for a while now, but I just need a little advice before I mess things up O_O

Okay, well, I was at her house today, we we're sitting there playing Twilight Princess (lol, I know it's odd, but she likes all the nerdy stuff just as much as I do :3) we we're cuddling up, and stuff, and she was getting all crazy with her legs. I felt that crazy sensation in my pants...

But anyways, then we went to her room, and we were just lying there, holding each other... sighing passionatley... this is starting to sound like a very odd fan fic now O_O,

Well, it's true...

She needed some help in the closet getting something down, I went and helped her, she was looking at a book, I was behind her...

I don't want to keep getting these erections, I don't see her in a sexual way...
I mean, yeah, erections feel good and all, but not when I'm just trying to be with her...

I don't wanna make it odd for her to rub up against me, and then feel... yeah...

I'm not even really tthinking about sex, it's just how my body is reacting to her, and how she makes me feel...

Help please?
I'm a girl and I don't really have-- experience with that..! But what I can say is that even though you don't see her sexually or anything, it's natural that happens! You don't have to be sexual with her even with these... Just continue to hold her and do what you want! I'm sure she's old enough (I hope) to understand what is happening to your body too! You don't have to change anything-- it's just natural. Go cuddle and play more Zelda!

@kirby Yus! Go study!! If you ever need Chemistry help then I can be of use! It's one of my best subjects!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I'm a girl and I don't really have-- experience with that..! But what I can say is that even though you don't see her sexually or anything, it's natural that happens! You don't have to be sexual with her even with these... Just continue to hold her and do what you want! I'm sure she's old enough (I hope) to understand what is happening to your body too! You don't have to change anything-- it's just natural. Go cuddle and play more Zelda!

@kirby Yus! Go study!! If you ever need Chemistry help then I can be of use! It's one of my best subjects!
haha, thanks :3
I just don't want her to be weirded out or anything...
She says she's had guys try and move WAY too fast with her, such as feeling her up and such...
and I didn't want my uhhh... problem... make her think the wrong way...
I'll still hold her and love her, but if it happens and she notices or brings it up I'll have to explain what's up :)

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman

So, anyways...

Well, it's true...

Help please?

i had the same problem, one thing i did, was imagein i was looking at my teacher XD, sick i know, but it worked,
well i hope that helps=]
now my problem, i was going out with this one chick for about 6 months, i was her first kiss, and makeout etc, *not sex*,
and i went to a different school then her*went from 8th to 9th*
so i went to a school called gateway for there IB program, and she went to p.a.t.h.s,(which is a techinical highschoool*
im going there next year tho,
anyway, about 5 weeks into the school, year, we say eachother and she dumped me.
she was,*and still is* soo important too mee,
and a day later, BAM she has another bf..wtf...
like im happy for her and all, but yea. i talk to his dude, and hes pretty cool, but he lies like a mother, hes a TOTAL perv, *which my ex hates) and it seeems like he doesnt care.
what should i do? i still want her back,,,
anyone?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
i had the same problem, one thing i did, was imagein i was looking at my teacher XD, sick i know, but it worked,
well i hope that helps=]
now my problem, i was going out with this one chick for about 6 months, i was her first kiss, and makeout etc, *not sex*,
so i went to a school called gateway for there IB program, and she went to p.a.t.h.s,(which is a techinical highschoool*
anyway, about 5 weeks into the school, year, we say eachother and she dumped me.
like im happy for her and all, but yea. i talk to his dude, and hes pretty cool, but he lies like a mother, hes a TOTAL perv, *which my ex hates) and it seeems like he doesnt care.
anyone?
You could shoot the new BF, lol

But seriously, you could try and tell her how you feel, tell her you still have feelings for her and all...

It probably won't work though, but it's woorth a shot :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I feel Stupid now >_>

Might as well try pass it. If I fail, I still tried.

Dont feel stupid! Chem is a hard subject.
Just keep working at it.
And study every night. Srsly. It helps.
BTW, what're you doing in chem? I might be able to help (taking an advanced chem/biology class atm; took regular chem last year)

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
You could shoot the new BF, lol

But seriously, you could try and tell her how you feel, tell her you still have feelings for her and all...

It probably won't work though, but it's woorth a shot :D

i tried that already, i showed her that he doesnt care, but some how, hes like hypotizing her to think that he cares. wtf,

but yea that teacher thing worked for me, becuase i had this one teacher, for my IB history class, fat, wrinkely, moles and wards all over her face, flab everywere,, yea, i think she;ll turn ANY guy'off'
lol whats funny is that shes like 26 xD

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
@PUNK9

Did you try shooting the new BF?

and thanks, I haven't tried your thing yet, but...
*sigh* I just don't wanna creep her out, cause I'm not in it for the sex...
But what's happening in my pants is kinda portraying that

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
well i hope that helps=]
anyone?
D: Wah! Honestly the best thing for you to do is to get over her. It will take time and I know you miss her but not only she doesn't want to be with you she has someone new.. And that was really fast-- a day later.. wow... But yeah, you are going to need to get over her and move on. There are many many many other girls in the world who wouldn't leave you for another guy, etc! And it's too bad he doesn't care or anything-- but it is her choice. If she wants the bad boy over you then there isn't much you can do. If you just wait you'll end up getting hurt more and more... live your life and move on!

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
@SMURFY
lol im not the violent type, plus i dont have a gun T.T
i do have some rednecks friends tho >:D

lol jk,

now @today.
that other dude, isnt the 'bad' type, hes a mommas boy, he goes to bed at 9 xD, and hes in 9th grade xDDDDD
lol
anyway, the reason she left me was becuase i went to a different school, and (her words)*it hurts to much not being able to see you*
which i personally think is a load of bull..
and she was going to wait till monday.*we broke up on a thrusday)
she was going to wait till monday for this dude to ask her out, but when i was at her house on friday, i did the mature thing and got them together,
right now idc that she has a bf, i dont.
all i care is that shes happpy with her life. All i want is for her to be happy,,
now what bothers me tho, is jsut that this other dude, IS A TOTAL PERV,
he lies like alot,
he is ALWAYS checking out other girls,
etc.
i proved that, and i told my ex, but that other dude, just said like how important my ex is to him and all that good ****,
but its all a ****ing lie,
i just dont want her to get hurt in the endd,
what do i doo?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
GO PLAY LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME!

@PUNK

What's wrong with going to bed at 9 >:(
NVM, I know... It sucks...

It kinda sounds like this girl doesn't care about who she's going out with...
Maybe she's a *****?

I would say, leave her alone man :/
How old are ya? Cause how it sounds like you're in my age group... O_O

but yeah, she doesn't seem to want you anymore, so I guess look for another girl...

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
im 15 x)
lol
but i dont think i should leave her alone,
shes still one of my best friends,
and i asked her if she'd be comfortable with me dating other ppl and she was like no i wouldnt, does that say anythingg?

Scott!

Smash Lord
im 15 x)
lol
but i dont think i should leave her alone,
shes still one of my best friends,
and i asked her if she'd be comfortable with me dating other ppl and she was like no i wouldnt, does that say anythingg?
Ok, now it sounds like she's playing with you or something. You have to just figure out where the two of you stand for certain. Does she want to go out with you? If so, can this not being at different schools thing be overcome? If she doesn't want to date you, then you have to let go, and spend some time away from her. Also, if she doesn't want you to date other people, she has to either commit to something or deal with it. It's a tricky situation.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Today gives wonderful advice :)
My trouble right now is I need something productive to do during my day. Any ideas?
You can always play Smash or other video games. Take a walk, run, ride a bike, go out, hang with friends, go over a friend's house or invite them to your house, clean, read, draw, write, play online games-- these are things I do.. and of course post on Smash boards!

@Punk Ah! So young so young.. Dude! Yus! GET OVER HER! Sorry to say it so loudly, but she is just keeping you back! What? So pretty much what she is saying: "It's okay for me to date around and be with other boyfriends, but I want you to stay back and wait for me and not date anyone." Think about this for a minute! You can't hold on to little words like that otherwise you're just going to sit there, waiting for her to come back, while your life is going pass and she is having the time of her life. Your relationship is over, move on! There are seriously other girls in the world. I'm sure you are worried about her but if she needs you for something or have a problem I'm sure she'll come and ask you for advice or something. Doesn't mean you need to wait by her door while she's inside smooching with another guy. You can move on, you just choose not to. You can be a friend and still be with another girl. There is just no point into waiting if she does not want to be with you. She can tie you up by saying she doesn't want you to date, but that's not going to keep her from dating. You said you were being the mature one and pushing those two to get together, but what is she doing for you? She's not doing that; instead, she's saying for you to not date anyone. She's not exactly being as "mature", right? You're only 15 and you have TONS and TONS of time to meet other girls! Be her friend, but not her dog.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Okay... seriously...

Today is too good at giving advice, lol
She even helped me with my odd little predicament x3

Scott!

Smash Lord
If you really, honestly think you have a chance with her and think it's worth it, meaning she's not gonna just dump you again once someone else easier for her to be with comes along, then talk to her. Talk to her, tell her you need to know where she stands, and tell her where you stand as well. If there's serious hope for something between you two, then it'll happen. But don't wait for her to come back to you if she chooses the other guy, or even just not being with you. The impression that I get from what you've said about her is that she was pretty much done with your relationship and was ready to move on. She rebounded the next day, after all. Even if she was gonna wait until Monday or whatever, she was still ready and was just waiting because it looks a bit bad to get into a new relationship so quickly.

Also, helping her get together with other guys is not the best strategy. Not just for the obvious reason that if she's with them, she's not with you either, though that is true. But it sends a message to her as well. It shows that you can be used. It makes you seem a bit desperate. All in all, it doesn't inspire much respect in her for you. Her saying that she doesn't feel comfortable with you dating other people just sounds like an attempt to keep you under control. Honestly, I agree with what Crashic said, though it's stronger than how I'd say it. But since you're clearly not over her at all and want to make it work, I gave you the best advice to try to make it work I could think of.

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
@today & scott
thanks guys,
i cant reallyl talk to anyone about this type of ****
and actully talking to 2 complete strangers actully helps xD
you both give great advice, at the moment im having a conversation with her too see were she stands and all that,
other hting i forgot the mention is that she doesnt reallly show much affection with this dude from what i hear.(since i no longer go to the same school with her)
does that mean anything?

Scott!

Smash Lord
It means she doesn't show much affection with him. That's it. Does it mean she secretly yearns for you? I don't know. If she does, then you talking to her about stuff gives her the chance to make up for letting you go. If she doesn't leave him for you, then no offense, but she cares more for him than you. I hope stuff works out for you, but I doubt that you and her will end up back together. Glad to be of help though. Sometimes it's just easier to talk to someone you don't know and will never meet. Less pressure or something like that.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I am running a fever, I don't feel well... All my homework that's due tomorrow is at my apt (I'm at my parents house and am in no position to drive) and I just drank spoiled milk. FML. :p

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
@ Punk, It means she probably doesn't have an interest in him if that's the case then. That or she is a shy person? You can try and continue to talk to her about it. I think anyone who wasn't interested in another person wouldn't want to show much affection. If you really want to keep trying then keep talking to her. But if she chooses him over you then you will need to move on.

@Ladybug D: Youch! That does sound like a bad day.. there is no way to get your homework the next day or something? Maybe if you told her teachers your situation they'll let you turn it in late..!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I have sort of a big test coming up and I need to nto be distracted but its hard :(

What do you all do to not get distracted while studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom