• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If neither of you want to be friends, then just don't. There's no point in maintaining a relationship for a third party.

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
I know...but I didn't know how she will react and what my best friend will say?
I wanted to end the friendship but we are now all in one class and so I have to talk to her sometimes so I don't know if I should told her that I hate her now...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
No you probably shouldn't have told her. You guys don't need to like hate each other forever, alot of that animosity will die down in a few weeks and you can most likely be friends again. Just play it out, see how everything goes. But time away is sometimes the answer.

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
The words you say sound very poetic...
I do not know why but they helped me a lot and I'm very thankful for this

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
Yikes. Well, good thing everybody's okay. Don't worry about being scared. Growing up and being an adult isn't about not being scared. It's about knowing what to do when you are. As for your worries, eh. A lot of them are unfounded, and tomorrow you'll think they're silly. That guy isn't going to hunt you down to finish any business. As for credibility, you don't suddenly lose all of it just because of this. Your parents may be hesitant to let you drive, especially in wet weather. There will be consequences that you will have to deal with, including financial ones. But that's not the end of the world. It's only money. Just be glad that you and the other guy are both fine.
Thanks for the response. I'm a little better now.

My parents have been keeping me updated, and apparently the claims have been filed with the insurance company so the only thing I have to do is keep living life. The company might call me to get a statement (since neither of us thought to file a police report), but other than that I get to go back to normal routine.

My dad warned me earlier of the possibility of extortion (the guy trying to send me a "bill" for his damages in exchange for not getting my parents' insurance involved), but since the guy contacted my parents' insurance straight away, I guess I won't have to deal with that. So yeah, you're right: no unfinished business.

To be honest though, ridiculous ought to be my middle name. Seriously, you name something that most likely won't/shouldn't/can't happen, and I've considered it a possibility.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Thanks for the response. I'm a little better now.

My parents have been keeping me updated, and apparently the claims have been filed with the insurance company so the only thing I have to do is keep living life. The company might call me to get a statement (since neither of us thought to file a police report), but other than that I get to go back to normal routine.

My dad warned me earlier of the possibility of extortion (the guy trying to send me a "bill" for his damages in exchange for not getting my parents' insurance involved), but since the guy contacted my parents' insurance straight away, I guess I won't have to deal with that. So yeah, you're right: no unfinished business.

To be honest though, ridiculous ought to be my middle name. Seriously, you name something that most likely won't/shouldn't/can't happen, and I've considered it a possibility.
Glad to hear it all worked out fine. And hey, everyone expects the improbable at some point. I've wondered while walking somewhere if a meteor is going to hit the planet and kill us all. Things don't get much more improbable than that, but does that stop me? Of course not.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so there's this girl (woman, rather, she's in her 20's) who I met recently at a party. She indicated very clearly that she is in to me, and is hot for me. I'm fairly confident I can bang her the next time we meet, because she displayed an array of telling signs that included sexual hand gestures, sexy facial expressions, and she also said I am welcome back ANY time (the way she said it made it obvious). She even called my friend who brought me to the party and told him that she wants me at the next one. She never calls him for any reason, so I'm obviously still on her mind. This situation is very strange, because I do not think any kind of relationship could potentially develop from this and we barely know each other to begin with.

I'm all for this, and I'm souped at the idea. However, I don't know how to make a move that quickly. I wouldn't want to just say, "you wanna ****?" I also don't want her to make all the moves. I really don't know what to do here, and I was hoping you could share your experiences with one night stands to help me out. Advice is very welcome, and please be serious in your replies. Thanks in advance.

By the way, thank you Junglefever. I appreciate your advice, and what you said wasn't piggish in the least. You gave me the blueprints for a plan, which is more than I had before.

Do you think fondling her **** is too much teasing? Like is there such a thing as going too far, as far as teasing is concerned? I don't want to ruin what I have going here.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol well be yourself. Umm, go to the next party. Show signs that you are into her too. Of course, go ahead and DO touch her. And i mean, not her boobs or anything. Just when you are having a conversation, hug her, or grab the sides of her belly/stomach (wherever you think would be ok) real quick like. That way she can tell that you want to touch her. Play with her man! Tease away as well! If you are funny, make her laugh.

Give her some sexual hand signs. And just tell her what you would do to her, as a joke. (when ever you see fit to add that) and then she might be like "oh YEA? then do it" and you'd be teasing her like "R U SURE?" and it could go from there.

Oh, but lets say she is getting a bit inpatient, and you have been doing all you think was right to stir it up and bam into some room to have fun, then just get to the point. Or, talk about sex. LOL

But yet again, play with her. Like, maybe randomly lick her ear or something. or bite her on her neck, and then do a hissing sound.

Also, tell her you ARE VERY GLAD TO SEE HER AGAIN ;3 (but make it the same way she made it obvious, lol like a counterattack)

Go ahead, tease. She likes you ALOT, so there is probaly room to maneuver. Oh, and the "lets ****!" is probaly screaming in your mind, and in your pants. Over and over again everytime you see her. So, talk about sex. Like, Randomly "So, (with thought of ****ing her in your head as you say this) have you ever _________ "; or "So, what kind of _____ _____ _______ do you like? ;pppppppppppp ;]" or "So, tell me, do you have any secrets?" ; Or "So, is there anything thats on your mind?" or "What are you thinking about, huh? *with teasing mixed in as well*

The bold part, probaly do it after like sometime, but not too late either. Its been sometime at the party. Oh! And I guess spend all your time with her, duh. Its like a combo

Spend time with her > Tease her playfully > Tease her again yet with more playfulness with an obvious scent of how you are interested in her sexually > Ask her sexy questions > Play with her some more! > Get some data about what she thinks or whats she is thinking to confirm what to do from there > Dance with her or whatever you guys are into in that party [that'll give you a chance to get really close to her] > wing it [this would include some playfull ness but you would be like very close to her physacally, and then somehow randomly bringing her to some spot] > wing it some more, and maybe get to that one point > do your thing dude!

I hope this may help you in some way. LOL But never did I say to just say "wanna ****?" although this one girl told me that thats probaly what a girl would like, straight to the point, but thats too easy. Also make sure to think about whatever she says to decide whether to do a thing or not. If you really aren't sure, ask her what she thinks of you. "Do you like meh? Cuz... I like you. :]" Oh if you have to lie about something little, maybe go ahead, if you think its ok.

and remember, timing! You don't really have to remember all this, just say it in your own way, the way you are dawg. If you are nervous, tell her that because your so happy to see her/be with her/whatever.

And lets hope she don't have diseases, but you don't care! This is something you can regret in the future, so don't let this oppurtunity go by you. If you do, you'll turn old.

=================================================================

Sorry if what I said sounded weird or was too long. I am naturally a weird/random guy. :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dont need like someone to respong to what Im gonna say but Im so pent up I need to share it in some form.

So today I get up thinking"today is the day, its gonna be perfect" and when I get to school in first period I say something ******** and I felt like a *******, two periods after in PE we are gonna play soccer but it turns out the teams were uneven so they had to boot a player from the team, I was the one, I then spend the whole period sitting where I can see them play(that was painful to me) and the whole time I just watch them have fun while Im there feeling rejected, next period some dumb**** starts running his ****ing mouth off and starts saying he beat me up..... blegh **** you teacher! I got in trouble, then on the bus while thinking my day out I forget my PE clothes on the ****ing bus. Seriously Im feeling angry at everybody else AND at myself... again I just needed to say this. And yes I know what your saying "everybody has those days" but I just needed to express this

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
Lol well be yourself. Umm, go to the next party. Show signs that you are into her too. Of course, go ahead and DO touch her. And i mean, not her boobs or anything. Just when you are having a conversation, hug her, or grab the sides of her belly/stomach (wherever you think would be ok) real quick like. That way she can tell that you want to touch her. Play with her man! Tease away as well! If you are funny, make her laugh.

Give her some sexual hand signs. And just tell her what you would do to her, as a joke. (when ever you see fit to add that) and then she might be like "oh YEA? then do it" and you'd be teasing her like "R U SURE?" and it could go from there.

Oh, but lets say she is getting a bit inpatient, and you have been doing all you think was right to stir it up and bam into some room to have fun, then just get to the point. Or, talk about sex. LOL

But yet again, play with her. Like, maybe randomly lick her ear or something. or bite her on her neck, and then do a hissing sound.

Also, tell her you ARE VERY GLAD TO SEE HER AGAIN ;3 (but make it the same way she made it obvious, lol like a counterattack)

Go ahead, tease. She likes you ALOT, so there is probaly room to maneuver. Oh, and the "lets ****!" is probaly screaming in your mind, and in your pants. Over and over again everytime you see her. So, talk about sex. Like, Randomly "So, (with thought of ****ing her in your head as you say this) have you ever _________ "; or "So, what kind of _____ _____ _______ do you like? ;pppppppppppp ;]" or "So, tell me, do you have any secrets?" ; Or "So, is there anything thats on your mind?" or "What are you thinking about, huh? *with teasing mixed in as well*

The bold part, probaly do it after like sometime, but not too late either. Its been sometime at the party. Oh! And I guess spend all your time with her, duh. Its like a combo

Spend time with her > Tease her playfully > Tease her again yet with more playfulness with an obvious scent of how you are interested in her sexually > Ask her sexy questions > Play with her some more! > Get some data about what she thinks or whats she is thinking to confirm what to do from there > Dance with her or whatever you guys are into in that party [that'll give you a chance to get really close to her] > wing it [this would include some playfull ness but you would be like very close to her physacally, and then somehow randomly bringing her to some spot] > wing it some more, and maybe get to that one point > do your thing dude!

I hope this may help you in some way. LOL But never did I say to just say "wanna ****?" although this one girl told me that thats probaly what a girl would like, straight to the point, but thats too easy. Also make sure to think about whatever she says to decide whether to do a thing or not. If you really aren't sure, ask her what she thinks of you. "Do you like meh? Cuz... I like you. :]" Oh if you have to lie about something little, maybe go ahead, if you think its ok.

and remember, timing! You don't really have to remember all this, just say it in your own way, the way you are dawg. If you are nervous, tell her that because your so happy to see her/be with her/whatever.

And lets hope she don't have diseases, but you don't care! This is something you can regret in the future, so don't let this oppurtunity go by you. If you do, you'll turn old.

=================================================================

Sorry if what I said sounded weird or was too long. I am naturally a weird/random guy. :/
Thanks for taking the time to respond the way you did. I enjoyed reading your post, as you had a lot to say. Your a bit weird maybe, but your cool in my book.

And I'm not worried about sexual diseases. You can't think that way, if you do, you'll just be robbing yourself of potentially joyful experiences.

Thanks again man.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
And I'm not worried about sexual diseases. You can't think that way, if you do, you'll just be robbing yourself of potentially joyful experiences.
You can still have potentially joyful experiences without... say... contracting herpes. This is the only body you've got. You might as well take care of it.

Just saying.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
Oh, well I mean you do as much as you can. Wear a condom, but don't not have sex because your worried about it is what I'm saying.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks for taking the time to respond the way you did. I enjoyed reading your post, as you had a lot to say. Your a bit weird maybe, but your cool in my book.

Thanks again man.
Thanks. Also, if you do get a condom (you probaly should, you don't know if she would want to be safe ;3)

Don't show it off. Yet. LOL show it off later as a joke if you feel like it. Hope you do well man.

So the condom would be a just in case SHE WOULD WANT IT in your case lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I dont need like someone to respong to what Im gonna say but Im so pent up I need to share it in some form.

So today I get up thinking"today is the day, its gonna be perfect" and when I get to school in first period I say something ******** and I felt like a *******, two periods after in PE we are gonna play soccer but it turns out the teams were uneven so they had to boot a player from the team, I was the one, I then spend the whole period sitting where I can see them play(that was painful to me) and the whole time I just watch them have fun while Im there feeling rejected, next period some dumb**** starts running his ****ing mouth off and starts saying he beat me up..... blegh **** you teacher! I got in trouble, then on the bus while thinking my day out I forget my PE clothes on the ****ing bus. Seriously Im feeling angry at everybody else AND at myself... again I just needed to say this. And yes I know what your saying "everybody has those days" but I just needed to express this
I can totally agree. Those kind of days suck!
But its usually best not to harp on the bad stuff, no matter how bad it is.
Just keep your chin up and hope that the next day will be better!
I hope everything gets better for ya!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah Roacher! And remember, the worse your day gets, the better stories you can tell friends. :] And hopefully by now your day is over, which was bad. So start a new day!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Just **** her. She obviously really wants you to, so just do it. Yeah tease her but there's no sense in being the male equivalent of a **** tease. If you do then she will either get frustrated and go to someone else, or really make all the moves and then you'll be like "Wtf just happened?!"

She obviously has no problems being forward with you, so be forward with her. You owe her that respect at least for giving it to you.

SAFE SEX FTW!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yeah I suggest using a condom.

Ive had 2 scary "close calls" so to speak having unprotected sex.(Once she was about 2 weeks late)

As good as it is,it's not worth a month or so of a agonising worry.

Smash Master
Gah, I'm trying so hard in school, yet I'm failing my operating systems class. WTF is going on?

It's really hard to stay motivated when you literally spend 5x longer on a project than "everyone else" (I'm extrapolating because my sample size is only 10 people) and still get less done. I don't even know why I bother studying. It's not like I'm going to pass anyway. No matter what I do, I'm going to end up flunking out and earning just enough for my very own cardboard box. Life is hopeless, and effort is worthless.

I decided to stop eating until I get my first "A" of the semester in something. So far I'm at only a day and a half, but the appetite is starting to dissipate. Hopefully if I flunk out I can feel good about my slightly-less-overweight body. If it gets past a week, I'll start taking a multivitamin or two.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Not eating is one of the worst things you can do, unless you're doing it to fast. Instead of vitamins, eat a pound of fruit every morning and grains for lunch.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
I don't really know why I'm posting this on here, but here goes.

I was just recently kicked out my outpatient program. I was attending because my probation officer forced me to go after I had been testing positive for thc. I forgot to show up to one of my sessions. We had off labor day weekend and by the next weekend I forgot to show up because I haven't been there in two weeks. Now the last time I met with my probation officer, he was intending to send my case back to court with recommended jail time. I begged and pleaded with him, and he gave me one more chance. He set up an appointment for the 21st (this monday), and he said if I test positive or if I miss anymore Recovery Innovations appointments (my outpatient program), I'm going back to court with recommended jail time. Not only that, but after I get done serving, I'll still be on probation, which is right back where I started. Recovery Innovations wrote a letter to my P.O. with their recommendation for an INPATIENT program (28 days minimum). I'm not sure what's worse, jail or an inpatient program. Anyway, I don't know what the **** to do. I haven't smoked weed for almost a month to prepare for my meeting on the 21st, to make sure I would pass. Now it doesn't even matter and I'm getting ****ed over anyway. I'm thinking about just saying **** it and lighting the **** up because no matter what the **** I do I get ****ed by the long **** of the law (no lube).

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Don't smoke. Jail is so much worse than a inpatient program.

Try and stay positive about your situation. A sense of humor can help. Think about it this way, if you're in a inpatient program you might get the chance to meet Lindsey Lohan. ;)

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
If I go to inpatient, then I have to blow off college. It's already paid for, and I already invested time into it. I haven't been smoking.

mzink*

Smash Ace
So if you don't test positive what happens?
Does a recommendation automatically mean that's what you'll get? Don't blow your chances.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
If I don't test positive, well, I'm not even sure that it matters anymore. I have tested positive on every single other urine test, and have skipped a meeting. That is enough of an infraction for them to have their way with me. This is the 2nd time I've been on probation too, so I don't have much going for me. Realistically a judge wouldn't give me jail time for marijuana, but I'm sure he's better friends with my P.O. than he is with me, so I dunno.

Reizilla

nintendoman, what defines "normal, sane, and perfectly okay people?"
i don't handle crowds well either, it's nothing to be ashamed of, try going with a friend, even if they don't play smash, just ask them to tag along. that's what i had to do with my brother, otherwise i'd have never gotten into the smash community, and even then, it took me a while to get comfortable here.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
I chickened out of a Smash tournament.

Why can't I deal with crowds like most normal, sane, and perfectly okay people?
You suffer from anxiety most likely. It's okay man, a lot of people in my family have this problem...or they are suicidal, but mostly anxiety or a mixture of anxiety and depression.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
don't do drugs...
seriously bro, learn from your mistakes <_<
The law needs to learn from it's mistakes. I suppose this isn't the place for that kind of arguement though.

I mean it's easy to tell me "don't do drugs". As if I haven't heard that a million times. I don't "do drugs" I just smoke weed and occasionally drink or go shrooming.

Reizilla

The law needs to learn from it's mistakes. I suppose this isn't the place for that kind of arguement though.

I mean it's easy to tell me "don't do drugs". As if I haven't heard that a million times. I don't "do drugs" I just smoke weed and occasionally drink or go shrooming.
this isn't the place for that discussion, but what i think he meant by learn from your mistakes, is don't smoke again because you know it'll make things worse if you test positive again, but at least there's hope if you stay clean. at least, that's the way i would have intended for that statement to be interpreted. and, are you not also going to lose out on going to college if you get sent to jail?

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
Yes. I'll have to drop out of college (again). Also, that is something that will follow me everywhere I go. It'll make it near impossible for me to get a job for one thing...

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
nintendoman, what defines "normal, sane, and perfectly okay people?"
i don't handle crowds well either, it's nothing to be ashamed of, try going with a friend, even if they don't play smash, just ask them to tag along. that's what i had to do with my brother, otherwise i'd have never gotten into the smash community, and even then, it took me a while to get comfortable here.
The thing was being run by the competitive Smash scene in my area, so I recognized some people and some recognized me.... sorta. So it wasn't quite a "new people" problem.

Anyway... I don't have any friends where I'm at. I have MAYBE a "friend" (quotes included) but... well, as you may have seen from me making the posts regarding him and I not getting together yet for a co-op game, I keep finding it harder and harder to call him that, especially when online all I get are rather impersonal "I see."s from him when I try to tell him anything.

Actually speaking of impersonal... I was sort of torn in two when someone called for people from Smashboards to go over just before I left, and then the same person said "Hey dude, what's up?" as he passed me, in a way that suggested he really didn't want to know what was up. Yeah, I'm not from Smashboards.

I knew from the start though that I wasn't going to stay, but I had kinda hoped that... I dunno, I'd convince myself to change my mind. To run back to my apartment and grab a controller and... do something. Maybe not the actual tournament but... just something. And it seems that it didn't happen. I was just a giant ball of nervousness from the time I showed up to the time I left.

Scott!

Smash Lord
The thing was being run by the competitive Smash scene in my area, so I recognized some people and some recognized me.... sorta. So it wasn't quite a "new people" problem.

Anyway... I don't have any friends where I'm at. I have MAYBE a "friend" (quotes included) but... well, as you may have seen from me making the posts regarding him and I not getting together yet for a co-op game, I keep finding it harder and harder to call him that, especially when online all I get are rather impersonal "I see."s from him when I try to tell him anything.

Actually speaking of impersonal... I was sort of torn in two when someone called for people from Smashboards to go over just before I left, and then the same person said "Hey dude, what's up?" as he passed me, in a way that suggested he really didn't want to know what was up. Yeah, I'm not from Smashboards.

I knew from the start though that I wasn't going to stay, but I had kinda hoped that... I dunno, I'd convince myself to change my mind. To run back to my apartment and grab a controller and... do something. Maybe not the actual tournament but... just something. And it seems that it didn't happen. I was just a giant ball of nervousness from the time I showed up to the time I left.
I definitely understand where you're coming from. I've been to two smash tournaments, including one large, serious one (Road to Viridian City, March '09). I was nervous for both, especially Viridian, since I'm acceptable, but far from great, or even good, at Brawl. At Viridian, I was watching all these people play. Some I caught names for, and had heard of them on here. I knew that any and all of them could own me (and two of them did), and I didn't talk to anyone. The only reason I went was because I wasn't alone. My friend was also there at both, competing as well. It helped a lot knowing one person there at least. I was definitely a bit intimidated by the whole thing, even though I was older than at least 2/3 of the people there.

I only played like 2 friendly matches, and that was because my friend and I played at an open TV, I won, and then someone who was watching (a terrifyingly good Diddy whose name I'd heard of but now forget) slaughtered me, and then my friend. Didn't play again until doubles started, we lost in winners and doubles without things getting too close. After that, did singles, lost to someone else I've heard of, beat a guy in losers, and then lost again. And yet it was quite fun, mostly watching the later matches.

I guess what I'm suggesting is that you should just go. Go and enter. Play at your time. Worst thing that happens is that you lose your first two matches. Then just watch people play. If it's the people, you don't need to talk to them. You should, and I wish I did, but you don't have to and you can still have fun. I know what it's like to tell yourself you're going to do something, get nervous, and chicken out; I do it all the time. I get anxious a lot about social-type things. You just have to force yourself to do it. Put yourself in a situation where you'd feel worse backing out. Go with someone. Pay the entry fee. Then, once you start second-guessing yourself, you've got something to fall back on to keep yourself there.

I need a car. I need money to get a car. I need a job. I need a car to get to my job.

This circle sucks.

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
I can't help you really with your problem twinkatgc
but you could search another job to get enough money to buy a car... or you could borrow the money for the car until you've earned some money with your job...
I hope that I could help you:)

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
I used to walk to work for half a year (2 miles there, 2 miles back) until I could buy my first car. It's not impossible, you just have to be dedicated and not lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom