• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a ride. If anyone from chicago or going through chicago has an open seat, Let me know.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
"hmm i need a ride for that one big MW tourney that happens every year, when should I plan for it? 11 PM thursday the week of sounds good"

ORLY

Smash Master
Is Tink able to pick you up? Rat's an iconic SMYM contender

He whooped me silly my first tournament ever, back at SMYM10

darkatma

Smash Hero
Is Tink able to pick you up? Rat's an iconic SMYM contender

He whooped me silly my first tournament ever, back at SMYM10
you improved hellllaaaa fast for having SMYM 10 as your first tourney

good luck to everyone here! I'm hoping kelly plays his best vs any out of region people and beats them

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I will play umvc3 or sf4 is people have a pad for me to use

i've never played stick on umvc3 but I will figure it out fast, there's like 4 buttons anyway
$5, $10, $25 mm in umvc3? ft10

I'm also accepting $5 mm for smash, 3 out of 5 with the standard stages, **** brinstar and cruise.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Oro how many spots open you have in your car? The plan was for Rat to come to my place and we live from here and go to Tinks. But tink already has 3 people. If you have 3 i wouldn't mind us splitting up and going 4 and 4 rather than 3 and 5. I don't like the idea of being squeezed together in the back of a car.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Double post

Also to all the Sheik mains out there... I'm going to try my hardest to use Sheik only this tourney. I truely think i can do it, and if I do I'm officially maining Sheik.

ORLY

Smash Master
if you go all sheik you will not outperform your placing last SMYM

mark my words

EDIT: s2j and jeapie lurking this thread within 5m of each other? my falcon sense is tingling..

Kels88

Smash Lord
Double post

Also to all the Sheik mains out there... I'm going to try my hardest to use Sheik only this tourney. I truely think i can do it, and if I do I'm officially maining Sheik.
Actually now that i think about it I take this back. Running wild with all top tier chars is too fun. Time for me to learn Jiggs :)

alcheato

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a ride. If anyone from chicago or going through chicago has an open seat, Let me know.
If you can't ride with Tink or Oro for some reason, I should still have an open seat.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i usually end up playing a bunch of people at tournaments. it's pretty hard not to

Top Bottom