• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Wake

Smash Master
Well while everyone is having a seizure from that, double Peach will be brutally and unpleasantly taking everyone's money in a flurry of high heels and vegetables.

voorhese

Smash Master
Indeed I would. This is smashboards however, and if someone has epilepsy than they probably wouldn't be on this website. I will fix it though.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
I'd guess third, for payment

However, 50 man brackets don't exist, they only work in powers of 2.

2 man, 4, 8, 16, 32 and so forth.

I'd imagine it'll be pools seeding top 32 into a bracket

:phone:

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Any word on housing for Nebraska?
yeah. I PMd MegaRobMan since I didn't know who else was in your group. You guys are staying at my apartment this weekend. Bring towels and toiletries and stuff since I don't have extras. And blankets.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
I can POTENTIALLY house a car, if you're coming from the south or west , give me a pm.

Disclaimer: I'm going to have to go to work at 5am before the tourney, so I'm not drinking Friday

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
yeah. I PMd MegaRobMan since I didn't know who else was in your group. You guys are staying at my apartment this weekend. Bring towels and toiletries and stuff since I don't have extras. And blankets.
I just got it, had a nightmare last night.

And it isn't just because I got kicked out of the UNL brawl tournament for being too good.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
where is tomaluke? if he's on the way we can pick him up

BIG C

Smash Master
I can POTENTIALLY house a car, if you're coming from the south or west , give me a pm.

Disclaimer: I'm going to have to go to work at 5am before the tourney, so I'm not drinking Friday

You, make them sammiches boiiiiiii, I'd help ya if I could but tink and I are coming down sat. morning.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
ORLY wanna do a $1 money match where the winner also gets to choose the other persons avatar to be for a month? rofl.. u change urs so much u shouldnt care :p

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
where is tomaluke? if he's on the way we can pick him up
Edwardsville, IL. I can take a bus to the Collinsville bus station and it's just off the interstate and less out of the way, I think.

I would LOVE it if you picked me up. I probably can't give you my fair share of gas money but I can throw a little bit your way. Or I can bake some organic, low sugar, vegan, delicious cookies for you to enjoy that are super filling and will make you wonder why you ever thought that vegan things can't taste great too.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
I just got it, had a nightmare last night.

And it isn't just because I got kicked out of the UNL brawl tournament for being too good.
Lemme know the final headcount for your group that needs housing. I have you guys down for 6 or 7 right now.

Top Bottom