• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Tink

Smash Hero
whos this "vortex..." thats gonna be dissaspointed in teams come tournament day? dont u know that the JEster is winnin teams with kelly kels?

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
hahaha well we still need housing :(.
Working on it! Still trying to scrape together enough room for you WI, MN, NE guys who are driving 8+ hours. I'm housing one of those groups, and I'm in the process of talking to one of the other UIUC guys to take another one of those groups, while the last group and anyone else we house will probably have to be split up amongst the rest of the UIUC guys' apartments/dorms in sets of no more than 2 or 3.

BIG C

Smash Master
Sounds good!! See u there man, PM me your numbaaa? loll
lol the voorhese as i know him is infamous for not having a phone. Like people had to call his house and then they would ask for jason which isn't his name, and then his sister would be all like, "you must mean the voorhese." WTF?

voorhese

Smash Master
lol the voorhese as i know him is infamous for not having a phone. Like people had to call his house and then they would ask for jason which isn't his name, and then his sister would be all like, "you must mean the voorhese." WTF?
^ This would have been true about a month ago. Just got my 1st phone. Also my mom would answer and say that sometimes also. GG.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Working on it! Still trying to scrape together enough room for you WI, MN, NE guys who are driving 8+ hours. I'm housing one of those groups, and I'm in the process of talking to one of the other UIUC guys to take another one of those groups, while the last group and anyone else we house will probably have to be split up amongst the rest of the UIUC guys' apartments/dorms in sets of no more than 2 or 3.
Thank You. We really appreciate the consideration. Our number may be down to 5-6 if that will help.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Thank You. We really appreciate the consideration. Our number may be down to 5-6 if that will help.
You guys will have a place to stay. I'm still sorting out who's staying with who, but I think I've managed to figure something out for all of you MN(Amanze+Fluxwolf's), WI (Quaz's), and NE(MegaRobMan) guys that are driving 8+ hours so plan on being at SMYM :bee:

MegaFEAR, Bloomington guys, and Madison guys, I haven't forgotten about you. I'm still trying to work something out for you guys, but I hope you understand that I had to give priority to the ppl who were driving mad far to get here.

edit: I just checked priceline.com and the prices for hotels on the nights of SMYM start at just $50-60 per night. (Some even have free breakfast D: ) It would be pretty cheap if you split it with other ppl. Anyone who asked me for housing that decides to book a hotel or get housing somewhere other than from the UIUC crew should let me know.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
yes, but for how much? $5? It should be best of 5. agreed?
DEAL

hahahahahahaaa...his name is "Dylan", I think
no really voorchese what is your real name

Eh, can't make it to this. Sorry guize :(
why are you apologizing for telling us good news

ORLY

Smash Master
can we get a mod to take care of this guy?

also: mad looking forward to this

i wanna play so many people

alcheato

Smash Ace
Ooook, so I'm trying to make sure I have my SMYM situation figured out.

As of right now, I'm driving The Good Doctor and Smash Daddy for sure, and I know Scythe mentioned possibly needing a ride (PM me dude). So if anyone else needs a ride and wants to split gas monies, post now. I live in the Logan Square area of Chicago btw.

Massive

Smash Champion
I'm still in the market for a teams partner, if anybody wants to take the plunge and go full darkside with a Jigglypuff teammate.

voorhese

Smash Master
If you have epilepsy quit melee, and don't expand this.

This is fluxwolf and I taking everyone's money back.

Top Bottom