• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, US Senator **** Durbin will be giving a speech at the venue at 1 pm (the floor above us, I believe). The plan is to start a "USA!" chant and a "WE WANT ****" chant. Also we're gonna see if we can get him to play a match on the stream.

john!

Smash Hero
subscribing to this thread because HYPE

Yo, US Senator **** Durbin will be giving a speech at the venue at 1 pm (the floor above us, I believe). The plan is to start a "USA!" chant and a "WE WANT ****" chant. Also we're gonna see if we can get him to play a match on the stream.
holy ****, someone make this happen

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I can't get the chat to work, but to help the stream out:

It looks just fine, but audio quality bitrate needs to be tripled at least.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Not too sure why chat isn't working for anyone. I'll change the audio after the next set.

btw we got 80 entrants for singles and 33 teams for doubles.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Hmm not sure how to change the audio bitrate on xsplit. I think the audio is probably gonna be kinda crappy either way... I'm recording audio thru a USB mic.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Stream is dead, so sad. Right at WF as Darkrain was making his hero run.

Good news is we have new memes and played an sc2 showmatche among chat members to keep us entertained during breaks. (Got to like 160 viewers in 5 minutes which was like 5x the max for the smym stream. It just had too many problems to get a steady amount of viewers up.)

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Internet straight up crapped out at the venue. Darkrain's up 2-1 in WF. Our local recordings are fine though so look out for this stuff on youtube.

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh wow...good **** beating kels, Dart. Marth ftw! Although I wanted to see darkrain win this. Maybe this'll be motivation for him to start playing again.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Holy ****, the other day I actually had a feeling Dart would roll some heads at this. Interesting results, so glad Darkrain got top 3.

Tink

Smash Hero
yaaaaaa....and taj reallllly deserved 3rd huh 0_0.

edit: wow, hes talking about teams 0_0 lLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL thats truly a MW thing to brag about....get over here ballz_from_the_West....mw would love to take ya

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I did pretty poorly at this, but I don't think it's too shabby for only going to 2 tournaments a year;)

Only 3 shoutouts-

Frank- Good job in teams bro

Rob mothertrucking Gambino- I didn't get to see your yoshi :scared:

Dart- Im really glad I finally got to friendly you. I think you were still a little angry about teams when we played, but 600 dollars quickly changed that LOL :awesome: congrats on winning...it's nice to see a marth win

Top Bottom