• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

j00t

Smash Champion
hax does pretty well in the match because he also mixes up his spacing, plus does some automatic combos on sheik perfectly (up throw, up air, up throw, knee). plus it seems a lot harder to grab him.
That is most certainly not an "automatic" combo. Just letting you know :p

Jace08

Smash Lord
well, after reading the comments on falcon vs sheik, I think it depends on the falcon. It might be too demanding that falcon having to be perfect not to get grabbed and he must mix up his playstyle completely to stand a chance in this matchup. People that I've heard that its in falcon's favor are m2k and another good european player (forgot who but a well known player).

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows darkrain vs m2k dreamland match...not pretty. darkrain plays this match pretty poorly, his first stock is cause because he used raptor boost, try to predict rolling, and I though he was to straight foward in his approach. I just saw ss vs m2k and that was fun, as I believe that's how the match up should be played. falcon mixing up his game to appraoch, however i don't think anyone can recover like he does.

hax does pretty well in the match because he also mixes up his spacing, plus does some automatic combos on sheik perfectly (up throw, up air, up throw, knee). plus it seems a lot harder to grab him.

yea, I'll mm anyone here to, but I like it to be with people I don't see often or even at all. so if you see someone with a bucky hat on, MM him! lol
$5 mm? my falcon vs. your whatever

ORLY

Smash Master
Last night my car stopped working so I may not be able to come to this anymore.

Consider all MMs I've scheduled on hold.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yo **** you chris.

Bert, feel free to bring yours, but me and Juggleguy plan on holding down most of the recording. we got a secret project in the works for after the tourney. (and by we i mean mostly him with a little help from me)

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Bert, feel free to bring yours, but me and Juggleguy plan on holding down most of the recording. we got a secret project in the works for after the tourney. (and by we i mean mostly him with a little help from me)
Not a problem.
Did u see my mm request? Falcon dids on Yoshis?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
yo **** you chris.

A top 10? =DD

Deku/AOB/anyone, do we have internet at the venue so I can livestream? My system seems to be much better set up for streaming than recording, although I will help record secondary/early round matches so nothing gets missed if a livestream isn't possible.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
bert: you dont even have to ask, its always a yes if thats the situation :D

@peef- ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................maybe

PEEF!

Smash Hero
bert: you dont even have to ask, its always a yes if thats the situation :D

@peef- .......................................................mayb e
Yay =]

Since wobbling is banned I get to try my best to nab a spot =DD

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yea, there would be no wobbling in the top 10 even if it was legal. but i hope you do something crazy and get a top ten spot anyway.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
yea, there would be no wobbling in the top 10 even if it was legal. but i hope you do something crazy and get a top ten spot anyway.
That's what I'm saying. If wobbling was legal I wouldn't be doing that much top 10 worthy st00f. I do kindof like it when wobbling is banned sometimes haha.

Dart!

Smash Master
can I please not be in JBM's pool this time. If I am, I'm rage quitting because that'll be the 4th time in a row
obviously this is telling you to beat him. i've had IHSB in my pool everytime except for 10 at smym and i'm glad for it.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
A top 10? =DD

Deku/AOB/anyone, do we have internet at the venue so I can livestream? My system seems to be much better set up for streaming than recording, although I will help record secondary/early round matches so nothing gets missed if a livestream isn't possible.
no internet as far as I know

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
If possible, I can sneak you guys into my dorm and we can record and smash there

SaveTheQueen

Smash Cadet
10 bucks
I aint scurred!

Also would anyone like to MM me for the "help brawlpro enter singles" fund?
He's short on munnies so if i could MM and win 15 dollas for him that would be amazing and he would love everyone
Done and done, who else wants to lose?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Renechris and I are going to make this the most well-documented SMYM ever... the polar opposite of the disaster at SMYM10. Peef, assistance would be greatly appreciated. No bracket set from 3rd round and beyond should go unrecorded!

Tink

Smash Hero
so does flux wolf....he might be taking a car, but he wants to bus out to chicago and get a ride from here....post up if you can help either.

also, deku, just wondering, what u plan to do with the extra venue money 0_o....i know theres always tonss left over...just wanted to know if it was going to the pot, or to the TOs. and if TOs, how do i get a TO job? trying to get that bread anyway possible!

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Atma, does that mean BrawlPro won't be doing doubles? If he's not, then I'll buy his way into doubles if he teams with me.

Top Bottom