• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
GENO NEEDS A TEAMMATE?!

tell him to talk to me NOW!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I only play roy in singles lol.

marth in dubs. and don't be hating on roy and DK

Kels88

Smash Lord
Ahh, good catch Rectalblade =D.

KELS stop ignoring me.

Your Sheik v my ICs. Recorded MM.
LMAO fine you got it.

And it wasnt just you I was adjusting it for. It was mainly for Tink.

Sheik does not beat fox. I don't care what anyone says or thinks. that **** is damn near impossible

Edit: Why the hell did this get taken off the mw page?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
But falco dittos are the best dittos in the game:)

That's right... I said it. Way better than Falcon dittos:p
rofl, reading the thread and 100% agree, falcon dittos are manly, but there are a lot of other cooler ditto's in the game (marth, falco, and sheik dittos are so much fun).

Anyways, serious question for everyone, who wins the falcon sheik matchup, and I've went to the the stupid falcon threads but they seem to be more of a poop chat. I can't seem to find a good chat forum to discuss this, and would like to hear from smashers that I know what they think. I don't want to hear "lol sanchaz your retated, sheik wins 100 to 0" then I would like to know why top smashers say the matchup is even or in falcons favor.

and wisconsin is bringing 8-10 people with 2 setups for sure, possible 3.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
At high level play, Falcon vs Sheik, IMO, is even.

At low to mid level, Falcons don't exactly know how to move around Sheik and just in general don't know a lot of important stuff and end up getting ***** =/ I'm still working on this part too xP

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Deserved reposting.

rofl, reading the thread and 100% agree, falcon dittos are manly, but there are a lot of other cooler ditto's in the game (marth, falco, and sheik dittos are so much fun).

Anyways, serious question for everyone, who wins the falcon sheik matchup, and I've went to the the stupid falcon threads but they seem to be more of a poop chat. I can't seem to find a good chat forum to discuss this, and would like to hear from smashers that I know what they think. I don't want to hear "lol sanchaz your retated, sheik wins 100 to 0" then I would like to know why top smashers say the matchup is even or in falcons favor.

and wisconsin is bringing 8-10 people with 2 setups for sure, possible 3.
0 top smashers say the matchup is in Falcon's favor. If they do, and to anyone who does, they are probably falling into the "I just saw top Falcon X beat top Sheik Y, so the matchup is now in Falcon's favor" trap. This happens all the time. There are a reason that 60/40 matchups are 60/40 and not 100/0. 40% of the time a player of equal skill will win using the underrated character. That is alot of upsets so prepare for them.

I think the matchup is less and less in Sheiks favor as you get better and better, but it is asymptotic, Sheik always has the tools to beat a falcon. I think Falcon mains just work alot harder at it, and Sheik players are pretty bad right now as a whole. (When I say "bad" I am not saying I am better, but they are not as good as they should be considering how good of a character she is.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It got taken off because I took off the wrong tourney :/ It should be back though, mah bad

Top Bottom