• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol at so many $mms that are probably not going to get done.

and i'm accepting all mms. How much you wanna do one for Tomacawk? I didn't intentionally not add your name, but i see you took offense to it. LOL i'm telling you now though. You wont beat me:p

Tink

Smash Hero
does this include the fabled shiek vs fox MM that your scared to do now =D>?

edit: ya, ppl neeeeeeed to bring setups, or the tournament wont even get done :/....usaully we have an over abundance here....so, heres to hoping it stays true.

my car shouldddd be bringing 2 setups...mayyybe 3...and maybe some ext./power stuff.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm doing cash battles also, ROy vs. anyone other than ICs is fine by me.

this is my last tournament so get @ me!!!!

Tink

Smash Hero
2$ vs me marth/fox/falcon.....and then once i win them all 5$ roy ditto mm o_0

edit: or we can add shiek+peach , and do a 10$ roy ditto....bring it!~

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So I guess I have MMs with: Tomacawk, dmac, j00t, darkatma

Also requesting MMs with: Renechris, Trail, Ripple, spaceballs

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I haven't been paying attention to this thread at all, but would anyone be interested in a Project M side tourney, or at least some MMs?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
So I guess I have MMs with: Tomacawk, dmac, j00t, darkatma

Also requesting MMs with: Renechris, Trail, Ripple, spaceballs
And Gooey.

Looks like I have to bring a lot of dough to this...way too many MM's >_< If you have a match with me and I don't remember that we do, hit me up.

IHSB...we need a MM. Falcon x Samus.

Darkatma, I'm game for a $1 MM. I don't really do $5 MMs with matchups I hardly play. You play both Sheik and Peach, which I'm the person who usually plays as those characters in the crew, and usually not against a Falcon xD

Btw, Kels, I notice my name isn't on the list of Falcons. That's aight, punishment for missing that easy knee in place back at HD:R. I'll have to change that list at this.

Also, I want to make it of notice that I'm not smoking until I'm eliminated from tourney. I don't need **** ****in' my game up, ya digg?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Let me rephrase the statement. I'm accepting all $mms against my fox. All for sheik except against Fox. All for Falco as well
-__-

Kels too scared of the yung climbers, gotta adjust his terms and conditions?

peef you think you're good against sheik or somethin?

NOT MINE I GUESS LAWL
I'll MM your Sheik too.

I do fine against your Sheik in friendlies. Not saying "OMG look I 2 stocked Deku's sheik!" just saying I remember doing just as well vs your sheik as the next.

Top Bottom