• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 12 March 5th!

Rat

Smash Lord
Bunbun and Scrub Yoshi guy $MM accepted.

I'll also do $10 MM vs any fox, and $20 vs any falcon. Which, I doubt that will happen. You'all are probably too smart for that.

Also, without any consent from my teammate, we will be accepting all teams MM. Double Samus doesn't need consent to **** you up. **** joke.

/10Rapejokes

Dark Blue Yoshi

Smash Cadet

I'll also do $10 MM vs any fox, and $20 vs any falcon. Which, I doubt that will happen. You'all are probably too smart for that.

Also, without any consent from my teammate, we will be accepting all teams MM. Double Samus doesn't need consent to **** you up. **** joke.

/10Rapejokes
aight we got you, me and my bro savethequeen will **** you space hoes up :):):) imma prolly go peach tho, yoshi doesnt like missles

Moooose

Smash Champion

/10Rapejokes
lol...rat and duck....will **** you up

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...that john blue son....that muthafvckin little england crushaaaa.....u aint gots hit on him!

Kels88

Smash Lord
Fox players: Tink, Deku, Kels, Matt, Chexr, Dart, Dmac WeonX???, Unknown522???, Raynex???.
Falco players: Tink, Deku, Kels, Matt, Zeus, Moose.
Marth players: Tink, Dart, Deku JBM.
Sheik players: Tink, Deku, Kels, Matt, DarkAtma Kirbykaze???.
Puff players: Andale, Chexr, Idea???
Peach players: ???? Such a dumb character:(
Falcon players: Darkrain, Tom, Orly.

??? just incase Canada shows up.

Making this list made me realize how hard this tournament might be. I don't think i'm gonna win.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Fox players: Tink, Deku, Kels, Matt, Chexr, Dart, WeonX???, Unknown522???, Raynex???.
Marth players: Tink, Dart, Deku.

Making this list made me realize how hard this tournament might be. I don't think i'm gonna win.
I like how the list cuts off right after the "relevant characters", but right before the character that is so good we have to ban certain techniques in order for it to be fair.

But really Trail should be on that list.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I like how the list cuts off right after the "relevant characters", but right before the character that is so good we have to ban certain techniques.

But really Trail should be on that list.
I saw that coming...

Moooose

Smash Champion
Fox players: Tink, Deku, Kels, Matt, Chexr, Dart, Dmac WeonX???, Unknown522???, Raynex???.
Marth players: Tink, Dart, Deku JBM.

you forgot the best character in the game...samus LOL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
not being good enough in kellys' eyes to be listed as a fox player is MAD INSULTING
mm me mother fugger
Binyan i'll mm your fox =D

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I plan to drive there myself (or alternatively, meet you guys on your way there)
basically if you come to edwardsville, I'll take you guys the rest of the way
if somebody else is driving just let me know and I'll figure out how to meet up with yall

it should be noted that I have no intention of staying the night before or the night of the tournament, just a one deal wam bam thank you mam kinda trip

wayne pretty sure I already told you I'll give you some money via cash battles, in case you forgot I'm telling you again now

ORLY

Smash Master
I'm going super saiyan at this. But I may not make doubles.

Atma, Johnblue, Honda, Andale, Darkrain, Dmac, ReneChris, TomaLuke, Ripple, PEEF, that Yoshi guy, that other Queen one, and everyone else I'm forgetting: $2 MM?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
$2 it is.

****, i wanna do something goofy at this. who wants to have a falcon ffa or something? high people only. no sober entrants.

Top Bottom