• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
lost a good price for my ticket. $220....now its $300

50/50 on this now.
If you are as good as you are assumed to be right now you should win...(Lots more than $300 will be yours)

M2K won't be coming.

Kels+Darkrain vs Tink+Trail.... People who are good vs people who used t--- :laugh:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
looking forward to this
lol gtfo with your zelda avy
peef i guarentee they wont be winning this....u must have forgot the howells boys are winning...plus m2k is coming too...ggs.
wayne why do you talk so weird
falseee ppl...sveet 5$ MM ganon vs marth...ill show ppl how its done....vs sveet -_-.
wtf stop
and tinks ganon sucks i watched him ganon ditto kso and it was wtf lamesauce
lost a good price for my ticket. $220....now its $300

50/50 on this now.
this+darkrain and kels team? OMG midwest might win our own tourny

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I read that some other people were probably going to be getting hotels so they didnt have to drive so long. Im probably getting a hotel like an hour from the venue in Gilman Illinois either at the Super 8 or Travel Inn. Both are pretty cheap and look decent. Anyways if there is anyone else getting a room and isnt sure where to go yet you should try one of these places, that way we can all do some friendlies the night before

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
what? i dont recall ever losing to bunbun's kirby... trails kirby can only beat me when i'm drunk and high. Luckily i gave that stuff up.

tink, if i beat dipndots i'll give the money to you in that MM.

dmac

Smash Champion
spaceballs, i've just been assumin, but are we teaming?

also, nows the time to start into one piece if you haven't yet already omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg (this is to JACK, but also anyone with a predilection towards dem chinese cartoons)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

also, nows the time to start into one piece if you haven't yet already omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg (this is to JACK, but also anyone with a predilection towards dem chinese cartoons)
That's been my assumption, glad it was yours too. And I still haven't touched won peace yet... Every time I look for something to read, I'll see it and just be brickwalled by 500+ CHAPTERS FUUUUUUUUU

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
is hbox still coming? that dude is going to **** us all.

this tourny is going to be siiiiiiiick....as long as pyro doesn't say he's going to upload vids again.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wayne, I will cash battle you in fox dittos for the most significant amount of cash that I have at the time of this
then you can win $1 back at a time in other mms
also i got you on falcon dittos

BunBun

Smash Master
what? i dont recall ever losing to bunbun's kirby... trails kirby can only beat me when i'm drunk and high. Luckily i gave that stuff up.

tink, if i beat dipndots i'll give the money to you in that MM.
Lol it was Kirby v Martha at your house after smashing grounds. It was in a challenge match xD

also, who's this oro chap? =P

4% APR

Smash Champion
in think we;re staying at the econo lodge in champaign. Our room is pretty full but i'd deff be up for playing some games with people if anyone else is going to this one

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i haven't been keeping up on this, since im not coming...

BUT...

for those who are staying with lemon that weekend, i won't be around Friday night, either. im leaving town friday afternoon.

However,

if any of you want to come here Thursday night, i'll be around then, so if anyone can take an extended vacation, i'd be up for some practice Thursday.

send me a text if anyone is interested.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace

read that yesterday morning 0.o

good ****

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Tink 5$ marth vs whoever you want to play as
in fact ill do MMs with anyone as long as its under 3 dollars
Done.

Dmac - Rematch? I want another shot. :)

Anthony - We have a MM too, right?

I'll try to get some more at the venue I guess. This tourney looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom