• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hmm...everyone that's getting hotels should get them at the same place or area so we can do a massive amount of friendlies/seriouslies!!! That is, so long as the people going with me decide to split on a room =)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sveet I think we will be fine driving there and back in 1 day O-o mapquest says its only 2 1/2 hour and we'll probably drive much faster than the speed limit anyways.
yea i sort of agree. I'd still like to see my options, though. I'm sure if dart allows us to stay but we decide to drive home the night of, there won't be any hard feelings (or at least i hope so). I just don't want to be stuck in a situation where my only option is to drive the whole way home (though i did it the last two times)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea, peoria is more westish than north. We'll see what we can do.

@dave, ur getting a hotel at Champaign?

Dart

Smash Lord
yea i sort of agree. I'd still like to see my options, though. I'm sure if dart allows us to stay but we decide to drive home the night of, there won't be any hard feelings (or at least i hope so). I just don't want to be stuck in a situation where my only option is to drive the whole way home (though i did it the last two times)
so...how many people will i have to beg my mom to let stay?
i have 2 couches. a futon, my sisters bed if shes gone, and then plenty of hardwood floor :psycho:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
i have 2 couches. a futon, my sisters bed if shes gone, and then plenty of hardwood floor :psycho:
The list is tentative but it includes for sure Sveet, Looshkin, Me, Hungrybox, and 2 others. I'm pretty sure Sveet has a better idea of how many, so ask him to be sure.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
aob used to house 50 dudes for every smym. weak sauce.
I don't need to hear anyone insinuating that free housing is an expectation, or that there's something wrong if I don't want to put myself through that experience again.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
It was a tentative idea, Anthony. Idk what you guys want to do, you never announce this stuff until like a day before the tournament happens >_>
well most likely, im driving there, and when the tourney ends, driving back...

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
vidjo owes me $20 from when i drove him back to ohio from georgia 2 years ago!

dope even paid me for the hotel at pound, come on vidjo!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
The list is tentative but it includes for sure Sveet, Looshkin, Me, Hungrybox, and 2 others. I'm pretty sure Sveet has a better idea of how many, so ask him to be sure.
that list looks correct. As far as i know, tec0 isn't coming anymore. If he does come, he will be with us.

dibs on the futon.

Dopey

Smash Lord
things have changed im not gonna be able to make this, too much **** goin on with work an other stuff =(

next time tho 4sho...srry trail, youll have to get 13th in teams with someone else jus not me =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom