• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kels88

Smash Lord
hahahaha

when you coming through?

on an unrelated note

ff13 ost is godlike. Kinda pissed I won't cop on day 1

Also wtf is up with PSN I can't play ****
I'm not sure and my PS3 is ****ed up too. I just went and got Heavy Rain, but now i can't play it:(
kels I'll play you in 64 falco dittos

I'm serious
Sounds good to me
**** Sony. That's how I feel atm.
zeus...ill take a falco ditto mm. ill see u here =).
$20 dollar Falco ditto mm me Tink. "What are ya? Chicken" lmao got that from your sig
Not if I need a ride from you:laugh:. But **** I'll try to make it...
I got you.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I want to play Jace08 because he is really really good.

And NEBRASKA i hope they come.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
wait, so the stages still haven't been fixed yet? wtf? omg, pokefloats better not be on.

this shiz is coming up soon. tech skill practice time
poke floats is amazing, like its not random, cept foxes falling through dewgong, and its like the one place I feel comfortable playing against shiek at.

but your right, if I ever feel comfortable against a shiek ever, then somethings wrong.

Vts

Smash Champion
AR needs a place to stay for friday night and sautrday night if thats cool.

man 8 hour drive is going to suck, also no crew battle 2 of our main power hitters aren't going to be coming.

Handorin

Smash Hero
AR needs a place to stay for friday night and sautrday night if thats cool.

man 8 hour drive is going to suck, also no crew battle 2 of our main power hitters aren't going to be coming.
So does most of the OOS attendees. xD

Handorin

Smash Hero
hand who u riding with cus i think i got a spare spot

me,arby,ace, and yoshi in my car so spare cramped spot lol.

but we might still do crew battles even with 2 people missing
Bunbun and Jack I guess. I don't know if anyone else is going.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
dippindots i'll take that MM. but i think best of 5 calls for at least more than a dollar... make it 5? EVERY DAY IM HUSTLIN EVERY DAY IM EVERY DAY IM EVERY DAY IM HUSTLIN HUSTLIN HUSTLIN

alright bud i'll do 5 for you :p

PS. Can anyone house 4-5 people from Columbus?

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
im glad i've always been against buying sony crap.
I hope you don't own a 360, cuz you really putting your foot in your mouth if so:laugh: This will be fixed by tommorrow at the latest imo. Just a ****up with the internal clock

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lmao microsoft makes higher quality stuff than almost anyone else. Sorry if i don't believe in the slander ads that circulated after vista. Microsoft is one of, if not the best, software producers on the planet.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lmao i've had a 360 since it came out with no problems. Never had a red ring, in either of my 360's.

And microsoft has never had a bug that stops functionality on nearly every console on the planet...

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
Lmao i've had a 360 since it came out with no problems. Never had a red ring, in either of my 360's.

And microsoft has never had a bug that stops functionality on nearly every console on the planet...
don't worry, the failure rate is like above 50%, you'll get it cuz. A 360 since launch that hasn't bricked, ya you prolly lying.:( Pretty much everyone I know has had their 360 die on them, its only a matter of time for you.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
My 360 hasn't red ringed yet...? Then again, I haven't abused it...it's only fell over once but I take it all over the place so I'd assume that'd do SOME wear to it...I think you just gotta BELIEVE it won't get the red rings, and it won't.

So uhh....how bout them Smash brothers?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
is it okay if I bring a boombox to listen to music while I play my matches as long as I don't like blast out the venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom