• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
lemon is officially able to go to this again. i live about 50 minutes south of Champaign so i could house a few. *

* - disclaimer - if you wanna stay here, send me a PM. i have a small apartment so housing is very limited. also, if you are planning on staying with me, plan to party. since i dont have the vipertard to also help house, its a smaller # than usual able to stay in the charleston area. if you have any questions, shoot me a text at 1-217-822-2252

Dopey

Smash Lord
4% u cant have dreads then not smoke me...you kno this to be true...search your feelings...

im bringin some BOMB **** this time WOOT!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Lemon, you say you live about 50 mins away but you live in the Charleston area? I might have read that wrong though but...Peoria is like an hour and some change away and Charleston is south of Peoria by like the same distance. Like I said though, I could've read that wrong xP.

And I like to partyyyyyy. Just not right now, I'm sick =(

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Lemon, you say you live about 50 mins away but you live in the Charleston area? I might have read that wrong though but...Peoria is like an hour and some change away and Charleston is south of Peoria by like the same distance. Like I said though, I could've read that wrong xP.

yea, this kid loves to party, he'll bring the orange juice, pin the tail on the donkey, and even kids bop 7, it hasn't even come out, but gooeys got all the kids bop hookups

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace

Dunno what you mean(thinking of the wrong town?), Charleston is about that distance away from Champaign. (see?)

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
dope, if youre coming to this you are definitely staying here.
ive already got a possible 4 people (definite 2) so if youre wanting a spot you betta speak up!

and i am about 50 minutes from Champaign. I-57 which pretty much goes right through champaign is less than 10 minutes from my apt. i used to date a girl in champaign so i know the route quite well... sadly.

*edit - clearly everyone picked up on the "party" part of this haha

Dart

Smash Lord
dope, if youre coming to this you are definitely staying here.
ive already got a possible 4 people (definite 2) so if youre wanting a spot you betta speak up!

and i am about 50 minutes from Champaign. I-57 which pretty much goes right through champaign is less than 10 minutes from my apt. i used to date a girl in champaign so i know the route quite well... sadly.

*edit - clearly everyone picked up on the "party" part of this haha
The Who was right about this teenage wasteland.
"THEY'RE ALL WASTED"

Dopey

Smash Lord
MK SOUNDTRACK DO IT!

FIGHT!!!

dun dun dun... dun dun dun.. dun dun dun... dun dun dun... dun dun dun... dun dun dun ...... FIGHT!!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Niiiiiiiiiiiiite
we should play soon
My bad. I am currently out of town visiting my brother, so we can't play, but I'll let you know when I'm back in Memphis.

On a side note, I'm not sure if I'm going to this. I should really quit being 12 years old and get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom