• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Phase

Smash Apprentice
rev suggested our team name should be When bairs (sexually) attack

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
this probably means i cant make it unless g-reg drives, or unless grape **** comes down to pick us up!
I'll be on aim for the most part later on today. Get on and talk to me about things. Talk to Greg 1st though, so we have **** straight b4 we make a decision

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Work johns, very, VERY low chance I'm going. I'm going to host a scrub fest at Game Crazy instead.

I am going to win a tourney only using Falcon.

Keen

Smash Cadet
I'm going to attend this and I can bring a TV and Wii.

See you all soon!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
First sex johns, then work johns? What's next?

"Oh hai guize i cant come cuz i 4got i was a prostitute so sex = work"

:093:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ATTN: ROGUE PIT

G-reg is now coming with me and he is from my region/crew, i am gonna team with him. I apologize.

Yes i realize I am a terrible person, I'm sorry.

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
attn: Rogue Pit

G-reg Is Now Coming With Me And He Is From My Region/crew, I Am Gonna Team With Him. I Apologize.

Yes I Realize I Am A Terrible Person, I'm Sorry.
Wow You Heaping Pile Of Trash...... Someone Burn This Kid Zomg!!!!!

Attn: Plank Won't Be Coming Bc Of Sex Johns With My Fist

-graped!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
plank, i wanna see some recordings of you being absolutely horrible to people in this tourney, by doing things such as CPing norfair/other gay stages and planking the ledge for 8 mins

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL tantalus...maybe.. depends what kind of mood i am. i might just go all aggressive and ****, we'll see

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I lol'd pretty hard. On a side note who are Mow and I mm'ing against out of the three of you? Also I'm throwing down 10 on the match so
haha.. i was hoping you would like that.

You and mow will be facing me and fury. Get ready for the Titans of Torment to overtake you. 10$? you're pretty confident. oh well, i guess we can do that.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok i have talked to mib. As of now me squall and mib are going. I might can get AC to go. TUSM has to work on sat but he is going to try to switch with someone.

I can bring a wii. Don't know about a tv.

Can we get some brawl+ going at this? Someone get at my peach!

ATTN: ROGUE PIT

G-reg is now coming with me and he is from my region/crew, i am gonna team with him. I apologize.

Yes i realize I am a terrible person, I'm sorry.
**** lol. Rogue was just talking about teaming with plank last sat at the biweekly. I guess he teaming with chibo now!

D

Deleted member

haha.. i was hoping you would like that.

You and mow will be facing me and fury. Get ready for the Titans of Torment to overtake you. 10$? you're pretty confident. oh well, i guess we can do that.
I'm not feeling very confident, idk.

Top Bottom