• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I might be driving Boss from VA if he decides to come. I live in PA and as far as I know Mow is traveling with a group of my friends and is going to have a full vehicle. He probably won't drive separate. the only reason I may be going by myself and not them is maybe Boss. SOOOOOO depending on how close you live to boss (if I do drive him) I could give rides. BIG MAYBE
if you do end up driving from VA, let me know. im sure we could be dropped off along the way somewhere to make things more convenient for you. and remember, this is only IF tantalus gets called in

edit:: from u i am an hour and 20 minutes on mapquest, which we all know with any reasonable human driving means about an hour. ;D

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
if you do end up driving from VA, let me know. im sure we could be dropped off along the way somewhere to make things more convenient for you. and remember, this is only IF tantalus gets called in

edit:: from u i am an hour and 20 minutes on mapquest, which we all know with any reasonable human driving means about an hour. ;D
aim me and lets talk -.-'

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
wooooooowwwwwww...

Feel free to just come anyway and lose to me. You don't have to john about it with sex/work/life

:)

<3

...</3

We'll miss you then =(

D

Deleted member

I'd be happy to keep plank and EE in my dorm for that week :)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I don't kno if this helps but Fury MAY be able to house 2 pllz so0o if u would be able to come for them the following day or get someone else to that would work out 2 (don't quote me on this yet wait till FUry responds). I would also house but my girl is most likely going to be with me this weekend and.......well.......yeea.....lol

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
I would totally give people a ride that need it but I'm gonna be drivin with my girl and well...you know...so sorry guys, wish I could help.

sexjohns sexjohns sexjohns

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Hey guys. Looks like i can't make it, my girl and I have our 1 year anniversary coming up next week and she just told me she's coming up here for the weekend to celebrate it with me. Looks like i'll have to take your money some other time fellas.

YEAYUH! u kno ya boi gon be tearin dat pus pus up alllll niiiiiight son. dont call it sexjohns

Ok, call it sexjohns.

Zemjiba

Smash Rookie
melee

Hey guys i'm a friend of nasty haven't really posted much on here, but i know a lot of melee smashers and plan on coming either way, but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a melee tourney as well?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Looks like i can't make it, my girl and I have our 1 year anniversary coming up next week and she just told me she's coming up here for the weekend to celebrate it with me. Looks like i'll have to take your money some other time fellas.

YEAYUH! u kno ya boi gon be tearin dat pus pus up alllll niiiiiight son. dont call it sexjohns

Ok, call it sexjohns.
joking right?? tell her u would rather play brawl with smelly men instead of feeling up on her ALL NIGHT LONG (in GEorge Bush's voice) :)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Hey guys i'm a friend of nasty haven't really posted much on here, but i know a lot of melee smashers and plan on coming either way, but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a melee tourney as well?

yEA WE are def trying to have a melee tourney. Once pllz bring melee and enough set ups we could def make that happen :)

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
I don't kno if this helps but Fury MAY be able to house 2 pllz so0o if u would be able to come for them the following day or get someone else to that would work out 2 (don't quote me on this yet wait till FUry responds). I would also house but my girl is most likely going to be with me this weekend and.......well.......yeea.....lol
I probably would be able to house Plank and EE for the night of, on two conditions:

1) Someone would pick you up the next day cuz I have work (at the planetarium lol) or you guys could come with me and play some brawl in a room there until someone picks you up.

2) You don't let me stay up allllll night playing brawl cuz I do gotta go to work (4 AM sounds about right)

Let me know what's up

Ok, call it sexjohns.
WTFFFFF you gotta be kidding me??!! More SEX JOHNS??? I blame this on AndyG. You are joking right?

Bring setups and Melee's a definite!

Phase

Smash Apprentice
we need an online petition to turn April 11th into national sexjohn day

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lmao at the past 2 or 3 pages being people johning about sex... i can see someone having their team name at this be "SexJohns" or something of the sort. lol.

and yeah April 11th = National SexJohn Day

hey smurf and fury, i think we have a name for our next tourney already :) hahaha

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lmao i say every team has a name related to sex lmao....who's down?? u can still have ur old name but in () u have something sex related for lulz..

If my partner allows it i think we should be mindgames (Do u still have sex with a 2001 condom) lol

Fury is goinng to be calling out names... I already see this happing=team *** vs team on my face tv 2 lol

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
"Sex Gyros"
"That's What She Said"
"Engaged and Underage"
"AndyG Johns"

Dibs on all of these =)

Oh, and heads up- Only in Niagra seems (?) to be canceled as of now. Guess that means our Canadian friends just might have nothing better to do than to play with us.

Then again, they could have sex like everyone not at this tourney

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
"sex Gyros"
"that's What She Said"
"engaged And Underage"
"andyg Johns"

Dibs On All Of These =)

Oh, And Heads Up- Only In Niagra Seems (?) To Be Canceled As Of Now. Guess That Means Our Canadian Friends Just Might Have Nothing Better To Do Than To Play With Us.

Then Again, They Could Have Sex Like Everyone Not At This Tourney
Dammit How The Hell Could I Forget "thats Wut She Said" I Hate U Lol Thats Like The Best One...****!! Lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
After doing the math, unfortunately I'm going to have to stick with something closer for this weekend. It's 3 hours back to my office, and then potentially 1-1.5 hours to client site. If i'm in beltsville, i'm 45 mins away from the office, and can have a much faster response time and i'm in a client area where I could do non-serious calls straight from my car as well.

Sorry guys, I really want to do a PA tourney soon. Come to APEX? And then i'll come to a summer PA tourney, I promise!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Aww you suck. Idk how many of us are gonna make it to APEX since its right before finals week.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
After doing the math, unfortunately I'm going to have to stick with something closer for this weekend. It's 3 hours back to my office, and then potentially 1-1.5 hours to client site. If i'm in beltsville, i'm 45 mins away from the office, and can have a much faster response time and i'm in a client area where I could do non-serious calls straight from my car as well.

Sorry guys, I really want to do a PA tourney soon. Come to APEX? And then i'll come to a summer PA tourney, I promise!
workjohns lol j/k....understandable but also sux at the same time

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this probably means i cant make it unless g-reg drives, or unless grape **** comes down to pick us up!

Top Bottom