• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Phase

Smash Apprentice
Anybody wanna face my Toon Link? I've come to realize that my Link is absolutely terrible so I'm switching to Toon Link since it seems to be a whole lot better than any of my other characters. Sorry guys but I've officially changed my main.
this has to be the biggest april fools joke yet :laugh:

Phase

Smash Apprentice
yay for ANOTHER tourney on the 11th, this ones in NY and theres also a melee tourney in france on the 11th... we better look out for that one, i think its gonna destroy the tournout. **** frenchies. but seriously... april 11th = most popular date for brawl tournaments

_umbra_

Smash Champion
TOE would be me (if i get a ride) pav prodigy kadiev and truth, with javi if we need a 6th i think

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmm Umbra

what if me EE and Plank joined you guys for a day to help fight TOS? I think they'd be up for that, gotta ask them, but I know I would, and we don't have enough peeps for a crew battle anyways, then we could do 8 v 8 or 9 v 9

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
so apparently i had enough balls to go back to using Link. sorry but Toon Link=Gay :laugh: (no offense Phase ;) )

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
this is melon this time.

Was that an april fools joke?

If it was, it was hilarious.

TGPAdmin, if neither Matt L nor Shane go, can me and Umbra have their spots in the van?

Cuz I really wanna go to this.

I really, really wanna go to this.

:036:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
this is melon this time.

Was that an april fools joke?

If it was, it was hilarious.

TGPAdmin, if neither Matt L nor Shane go, can me and Umbra have their spots in the van?

Cuz I really wanna go to this.

I really, really wanna go to this.

:036:
yeah it was an April Fools joke, i'd never go Toon Link.

boss8

Smash Hero
i have the recovery of a bird.......the power of a plane.....the cape of confusion.....the up-B of a train......dont get caught...keep shielding please....i'll never go wrong... with Mario and WEEG...leave you scared in your mind....as i casually walk.....dont unshield!!!.....or GG next stock...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
no M2K, no Ally, no Azen, no Chu, no HAT, no Neo, no Inui, probably no Atomsk...who's gonna **** teams??

Looks like none other than the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (me and E) and we are also taking about plank's team, because we're THAT good, unless Mow enters a brawl tourney, which won't happen, unless he does it to spite this comment

Max we should do team low tier MM's, that would be amazing IMO, Falcon/Ike vs others??? What say you?

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
i have the recovery of a bird.......the power of a plane.....the cape of confusion.....the up-B of a train......dont get caught...keep shielding please....i'll never go wrong... with Mario and WEEG...leave you scared in your mind....as i casually walk.....dont unshield!!!.....or GG next stock...
um, thank you for that..... so you're coming right? haha

tantalus, Titans of Torment (me and fury) are going to be the team to look out for in doubles. also, look out for Mind Games (smurf and his partner). and i hear When Bairs Attack (Rev and Phase) have a pretty sick WHOMBO COMBO... so there will definitely be some good teams at this.

aagghh this is getting close!!!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's sad people are going to try and win teams when Steak Gyros are around.

Get *****.

--

Oh, and very poetic Boss.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
um, thank you for that..... so you're coming right? haha

tantalus, Titans of Torment (me and fury) are going to be the team to look out for in doubles. also, look out for Mind Games (smurf and his partner). and i hear When Bairs Attack (Rev and Phase) have a pretty sick WHOMBO COMBO... so there will definitely be some good teams at this.

aagghh this is getting close!!!
me and rogue pit are not to be ****ed with. tornado for tons of dmg and pit broken forward smash ftw kills??

D

Deleted member

no M2K, no Ally, no Azen, no Chu, no HAT, no Neo, no Inui, probably no Atomsk...who's gonna **** teams??

Looks like none other than the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (me and E) and we are also taking about plank's team, because we're THAT good, unless Mow enters a brawl tourney, which won't happen, unless he does it to spite this comment

Max we should do team low tier MM's, that would be amazing IMO, Falcon/Ike vs others??? What say you?
I'll do any teams money matches with anyone, but I'm not putting up money and I'm not taking any. you'd be better off with plank's sheik probably.

I'm teaming with AndyG and I'm doing crews with ToS.

boss most definitely has a ride.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
i would say it looks NASTY but to use my tag name to describe such an awful thing would just be degrading for myself.

edit: why does my sig only show up some of the time? i'm making sure that the "show sig" box is checked... wtf

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
edit: why does my sig only show up some of the time? i'm making sure that the "show sig" box is checked... wtf[/QUOTE]

BeCAUSE U SLEEP AT NIGHT!! (OBVIOUSLY I DONT.......... 4:50AM WTF SMURF ?)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
someone told me today. sig only shows up if you do a regular post. it doesnt show up if you quick reply

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
ok well i'm doing a regular post so let's see if this works

and smurf... i'm clearly not sleeping :)

edit: oops, i ended up scrolling down and posting it there, not realizing that that was quick reply. so i'm guessing you have to quote something or whatever to get it to work? dumb

Top Bottom