• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
haha javi i know g&w is high but i've been playing him since melee i picked him up before he was even considered good. Thats what i'm getting at like I respect umbra cause he picked up mk when the game came out...or so he says. but I hate the people who ditch their main that they put all the time into just to pick up mk for the easy win. hell my secondary is luigi...will he win me a tourny...probably not but he can counter a snake :) thats enough for me.
I know a bunch of people who dropped MK BECAUSE of the tier list (like me) and no, Luigi doesn't counter Snake =/

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
haha javi i know g&w is high but i've been playing him since melee i picked him up before he was even considered good. Thats what i'm getting at like I respect umbra cause he picked up mk when the game came out...or so he says. but I hate the people who ditch their main that they put all the time into just to pick up mk for the easy win. hell my secondary is luigi...will he win me a tourny...probably not but he can counter a snake :) thats enough for me.
Umbra played as MK on the japanese wii + brawl TGPAdmin got a month before it came out here. I HAZ WITNESSES!!!

Less than 2 weeks!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
kings court vs. toe crew battle anyone? may as well have all 3 crews face eachother while we're all here lol

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha luigi is my counter to snake because game and watch just gets teh beat down, you'll see ;). Umbra we actually are having the rematch from spawn point. It was kings court vs me, wrek, and phase reppin ToE. We agreed it was pretty bunk though and are excited to do the match in a legit situation. I'm pumped for this match, its gonna get intense.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
hmmmmmm don't want my pit ehhh.... ALright I'll give u deh monkayyyyyyy....wanna mm my Pit with snake then to make it more interesting??
I hate that match up with a passion but fine :p

hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha. link is SOOO bad...
Dawg have you SEEN Lawz' Link!?!?

...yeah me neither. But from what I hear he makes Link look top tier.

:057:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I hate that match up with a passion but fine :p

Dawg have you SEEN Lawz' Link!?!?

...yeah me neither. But from what I hear he makes Link look top tier.

:057:
lol too true too true. planking will not be tolerated either :) i WILL spam like no tomorrow if i see that.

:096: POKEYMANZ

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Umbra we actually are having the rematch from spawn point. It was kings court vs me, wrek, and phase reppin ToE.
Yea and we *****! If you guys want to stand a chance maybe we should make it 4 members of ToE vs. King's court... Otherwise, easy win.. lol

(Nasty got better)

PAV

Smash Cadet
yea i doubt pav is gonna pay for u to go and team with someone else whos going to beat him. lol

i wouldn't mind paying for umbra whether he teamed with me or not, thats just the kind of guy i am. plus it would be great for him to be there for all the crew battles

D

Deleted member

I would also like to join crews, if anyone will take me in.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
glad everything worked out AndyG

also, Lawz counters MK

king's court will definitely take on psu altoona and also truth, kadiev, and umbra. My little boy's got Umbra's MK on a tight leash right now.

P.S. Nasty did get better :) and for those of you at altoona that know i've got tricks, well, i've learned more. "Tricks are for kids!" :laugh:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Mow, Play with me, raftbuilder, and EE

We can all go low tier too, Falcon, Ike, Sheik, and whoever EE wants to use, or he can just use top tier

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
glad everything worked out AndyG

also, Lawz counters MK

king's court will definitely take on psu altoona and also truth, kadiev, and umbra. My little boy's got Umbra's MK on a tight leash right now.

P.S. Nasty did get better :) and for those of you at altoona that know i've got tricks, well, i've learned more. "Tricks are for kids!" :laugh:
wrek got better

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
lol fury i hope that psu altoona getting ***** comment was an april fools joke ;) but if you think you guys got better then hold on to your butts cause wrek got tons better, I got better (and learned some new ****), and phase...well he is always getting better and now he has kirby to bring the wreck too. Bring the lube cause you guys are in for a good ol fashioned ****.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hey.

This is finally getting kinda close, lol.

:093:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Anybody wanna face my Toon Link? I've come to realize that my Link is absolutely terrible so I'm switching to Toon Link since it seems to be a whole lot better than any of my other characters. Sorry guys but I've officially changed my main.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Anybody wanna face my Toon Link? I've come to realize that my Link is absolutely terrible so I'm switching to Toon Link since it seems to be a whole lot better than any of my other characters. Sorry guys but I've officially changed my main.
It's sad how good your TLink has gotten already though... T__T

</3RIPLINK

:093:

Top Bottom