• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
LOLLLL I concede defeat... On another note, If you, phase, and wrek want another crew battle against the king's court, we'll be more than happy to oblige.. And this time, I'm taking two members down myself. :)
i think we'd be more than happy to take that. im taking you down this time!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
omgomgomgomgomg

Truth that's epic win...I need to hack my Wii

0_o

Oh, Plank, I'll probably be up for a $1-3 MM in Brawl. I'll accept any of your characters.

:093:

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm accepting MM's against anyone from western PA (not vex, andyg, etc) with any of the following characters:

Snake
Falco
Metaknight
Sheik/Zelda
Wario
Donkey Kong
Pikachu
Rob
Kirby
Marth

No stupid counter matchups, all neutral stages in every MM.

$1-5 for whatever, your choice.
$1 = 1 match
$2-4 = best of 3
$5 = best of 5 (too fun!!!)

Also, I will MM anyone in melee for 5:1 odds at this, best 3/5 sets. $25 if you win, $5 if I win.

I want to have so many MM's I never stop playing. Give Plank a MM TV!!!!
I'll MM your Snake with Luigi. Whaddaya say, $3, best outta 3?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I used to wrestle in high school so i'll take anyone up in these wrestling MMs lol. Also:

This is gonna hurt.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Haha fury how do you expect to take out two members if they put me in the middle XD Dex i will stomp your diddy this time, i done eating banana sandwiches. Heavy sigh on conceding defeat. I've had a growing desire to knee someone in the head lately...I blame my friend devin he is always messin around with muay thai with me and thats his solution to everything, a knee to the head lol

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Haha fury how do you expect to take out two members if they put me in the middle XD Dex i will stomp your diddy this time, i done eating banana sandwiches. Heavy sigh on conceding defeat. I've had a growing desire to knee someone in the head lately...I blame my friend devin he is always messin around with muay thai with me and thats his solution to everything, a knee to the head lol
I demand to have friendlies. we only did one last time. i want to face that Gaymen Watch again.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Truth inspired me to hack my Wii.

It's amazing.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
my monkey will will show the game and watch wut time it iz (Get the **** off my stage time) :laugh:

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Lawz I'll gladly WRECK you with GAME AND WATCH. Don't you give me that gaymen watch bs or i'll 9 you three times in a row, maybe throw in a panspike just for embarrassment. LOL gtfo my stage time is too funny to see. I'm gettin better at the diddy fight I think. You should see me and truth's match on youtube, we had to go into sudden death because of how defensive the fight was XD

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Lawz I'll gladly WRECK you with GAME AND WATCH. Don't you give me that gaymen watch bs or i'll 9 you three times in a row, maybe throw in a panspike just for embarrassment. LOL gtfo my stage time is too funny to see. I'm gettin better at the diddy fight I think. You should see me and truth's match on youtube, we had to go into sudden death because of how defensive the fight was XD
ok i'll look forward to getting WRECKED :laugh:......funny

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Don't challenge me to Rock-Paper-Scissors.

Rock always wins D:<

dextasmurf

Smash Lord

lol iight man can't wait to play

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
AndyG, can we have like...a $1 MM? I need Oli practice like crazy X_X

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I just locked down that I will be here with my ****in A game and ready to go

I don't know a ride or anything yet but I don't care, I got the date cleared and I'm GOLDEN

also, any teammate offers?
sweet, i will add your name to the first page. can't wait for this date. 2 more weeks from today. and hopefully around this time (10:23pm) we will have a winner. lol.

HYPEHYPEHYPE!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I just locked down that I will be here with my ****in A game and ready to go

I don't know a ride or anything yet but I don't care, I got the date cleared and I'm GOLDEN

also, any teammate offers?
Good ****...remember, your MK vs my Olimar...I still need proof

_umbra_

Smash Champion
dammit andy g you would come now that I probably can't make it

I need like a decent sized brawl tournament to happen in northeast pa so I have a chance at winning enough money :(

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
One other thing, AndyG, do u think you'd be able to help us with the seeding since you probably know better than any of us? I wouldn't want to happen to us what happened at TSP Weekly the other day. I just saw that thread and d*mn, lots of drama.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
One other thing, AndyG, do u think you'd be able to help us with the seeding since you probably know better than any of us? I wouldn't want to happen to us what happened at TSP Weekly the other day. I just saw that thread and d*mn, lots of drama.
or me, sense I could probably seed the most accurate :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dont let another xzaxfest seeding problem happen lol

just call me on my cell. i may not be at the tourney but i wont be doing anything all day. u can tell me the ppl over the phone and il send u a bracket lol

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha i'm hoping to actually see a little variety at this tourny. The last spawn point tourny I was at it was nothing but mk's and marths. Singles was so bunk i played a marth (gw counterpick but i won) then two mk's in a row to knock me out. Lets get some real characters in the mix people! take a page from nasty's book, just cause it says low tier doesn't mean you can't make em god tier ;)

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
dont let another xzaxfest seeding problem happen lol

just call me on my cell. i may not be at the tourney but i wont be doing anything all day. u can tell me the ppl over the phone and il send u a bracket lol
Yo is there anyway we can get Christmas to come to Battle Royale for some stickers? We can set a stand up for her, I don't know how you got her at COT4 but could you make a call and get her to come?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol you have to call and book her in advance like a birthday clown

na jk
just tell her to go to your tourney. she normally calls u not the other way around :p

Top Bottom