• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

D

Deleted member

you must

a: hate everyone and like to see them lose cash
b: like money... a lot
c: be doing it wrong
the correct answer is "a".

I'll ban kadiev when he breaks the rules. I disrespect myself, I won't infract him for doing the same, especially when everything he said is correct.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
I had to make a choice between winning your money and getting laid

it was tough but manageable
Wow how cool are you that you had to plan a month in advance to get laid! I wish I could be like you... *snicker snicker*

No sex johns

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
i want to say something so bad about you kids trying to get laid and talking about it here, but i'll hold back. hahaha

Rocann

Smash Lord
Wow how cool are you that you had to plan a month in advance to get laid! I wish I could be like you... *snicker snicker*

No sex johns
my man just gonna assume stuff like you know me

I go home on the weekend every 2 weeks to hang out with my girlfriend, and this falls on one of those weekends. so I'm not planning ahead, it's that I know I'll have the ability to go home and will choose that over a tournament

_umbra_

Smash Champion
can't say I blame you, we can just mm at something else

It's starting to look like i wont be at this either, no one wants to give me a ride :( and there were only 10 people at tgp today so i made $18 LOL

i need a job and a ride there :(

pretty sure TOE can handle crews without me though, idk if I would make much of a difference

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Time to step it up and not lose to Rev again.

My secret weapon(s) will be deployed at BTYF this weekend, and refined at the weaker Gamepad tourney the week after. Then we'll get to see what they can do to the OOS.

R.O.B. is so homo, and it's boring, so i'm playing 4 chars now that are much more interesting to use/play and to develop my style for. (Well one of them is not my own style, but oh well)

lets see what I can do with it

Also, I have a challenge for PA, your _______ vs my Falcon, with the blank being any of the following:

Sheik
Ike
Bowser
Link
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Sonic
Poketrainer
Samus (no switching to ZSS mid game)

Vex Kasrani if he wants to do this can't use bowser, since I probably can't beat his bowser with my mains, let alone falcon. Everyone else bring it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
scott can we do sheik vs falcon? =P

i may go all sheik this tourney, depending on the matchups. i think i'd win still.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

My secret weapon(s) will be deployed at BTYF this weekend, and refined at the weaker Gamepad tourney the week after. Then we'll get to see what they can do to the OOS.

R.O.B. is so homo, and it's boring, so i'm playing 4 chars now that are much more interesting to use/play and to develop my style for. (Well one of them is not my own style, but oh well)

Also, I have a challenge for PA, your _______ vs my Falcon, with the blank being any of the following:

Sheik
Ike
Bowser
Link
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Sonic
Poketrainer

Vex Kasrani if he wants to do this can't use bowser, since I probably can't beat his bowser with my mains, let alone falcon. Everyone else bring it.
*slap* I challenge you to a manly Falcon ditto. You goin DOWN. I'M RICH BEYOTCH!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
truth, pav will be there, he can lead it as the other crew leader :)

i'm still trying to get there though, i would hate to miss this

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
lol jon i totally feel you on that one. ohhhhh my. Tantalus I'm glad you picked up new characters, your ROB bored the **** out of me (no offense, camping makes me tired). I wouldn't mind trying shiek vs your falcon though. I dabble with her a little bit.

D

Deleted member

Sheik
Ike
Bowser
Link
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Sonic
Poketrainer
I hope your Falcon is better than your Rob. A lot better.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well I dunno Mow, but listen to this

Atomsk wanted to play my R.O.B with link. It's wifi though, but still.

I got 3 stocked.

Then I used Captain Falcon against his Link.

Down to last stock. Almost won. Plus I have tons of Ike training now since one of my friends is an Ike main. I haven't been using R.O.B. at all lately, although I did use him in tournament at C3, I shouldn't have. I should've kept using the characters I've been practicing the entire time.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
my man just gonna assume stuff like you know me

I go home on the weekend every 2 weeks to hang out with my girlfriend, and this falls on one of those weekends. so I'm not planning ahead, it's that I know I'll have the ability to go home and will choose that over a tournament
*smile* it was just a joke...

dextasmurf

Smash Lord

Sheik
Ike
Bowser
Link
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Sonic
Poketrainer

HIghlights skeik... IM wit it

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
lol jon i totally feel you on that one. ohhhhh my. Tantalus I'm glad you picked up new characters, your ROB bored the **** out of me (no offense, camping makes me tired). I wouldn't mind trying shiek vs your falcon though. I dabble with her a little bit.
i know, too easy right? thats what i thought (on my quote, not on the tantalus portion)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
tantalus if someone is willing to drive me i'll do it with pt... or if you let me do it with ness... lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ness beats the snot out of falcon, but i can do grab release garbage, maybe I'll do that

good stuff jon

yeah I'll do like $1 MM vs my falcon, and if you have other characters i'll play them too probably

My R.O.B. sucks, even though people have told me its good, because it's not entirely my creation, I spent a lot of time training with JCaesar in the beginning and watching R.O.B. vids and that's how I played R.O.B.

My characters that i'm using now with the exception of MK are my own creation of styles. Falcon is one of them (he's not tourney worthy btw)

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
Ness beats the snot out of falcon, but i can do grab release garbage, maybe I'll do that

good stuff jon

yeah I'll do like $1 MM vs my falcon, and if you have other characters i'll play them too probably

My R.O.B. sucks, even though people have told me its good, because it's not entirely my creation, I spent a lot of time training with JCaesar in the beginning and watching R.O.B. vids and that's how I played R.O.B.

My characters that i'm using now with the exception of MK are my own creation of styles. Falcon is one of them (he's not tourney worthy btw)
sometimes i feel you on rob, he just pisses me off and half of his matchups you have to be campy to win. im working on pikachu, hes so much fun to be aggressive with

Dotcom

Smash Lord
TheTantalus.

My Lucas then?

I'm not as good as nasty.
or so he thinks. bwa ha ha.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I literally lol'd at this in the middle of my class during a serious debate. Everyone just paused and looked at me....I felt like an ***, thanx :dizzy:
looool

This thread was pretty lulz reading over.

Out of fear of losing a ROB vs Sonic MM against Camalange, I have dropped him as my main and picked up Falcon. It's a win-win situation because if I lose with Falcon, it's expected. Falcon sucks. But if I WIN with Falcon, I look like a god because of how terrible he is, no matter how terribad the opponent is.
gg

I'll do a Falcon Ditto $1 MM though...
:p

And if you still do, I'll meet you with that $5 ROB MM.

I'd also like to play that Bowser.

:093:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmmm

depending on how much I use rob from now until then, if I don't practice him then I won't want to use him

I will $5 MM with the other two characters in his place

Nice job quoting me though :p

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
TheTantalus.

My Lucas then?

I'm not as good as nasty.
or so he thinks. bwa ha ha.
oh my goodness... pleeasse play me again so i can crush him once more. and tant, if you're allowing lucas as a part of this, then i want in.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hmmm

depending on how much I use rob from now until then, if I don't practice him then I won't want to use him
kk

I will $5 MM with the other two characters in his place

Nice job quoting me though :p
Who are your other 2 characters? Falcon and MK? LOL, top and bottom...what a balance.

I'll $5 MM either or if you really decide to drop ROB.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Well I dunno Mow, but listen to this

Atomsk wanted to play my R.O.B with link. It's wifi though, but still.

I got 3 stocked.

Then I used Captain Falcon against his Link.

Down to last stock. Almost won. Plus I have tons of Ike training now since one of my friends is an Ike main. I haven't been using R.O.B. at all lately, although I did use him in tournament at C3, I shouldn't have. I should've kept using the characters I've been practicing the entire time.
face my Link. i'll fight both ROB and Falcon if you want to

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Sheik
Ike
Bowser
Link
Ganondorf
Yoshi
Sonic
Poketrainer

Ill do it with Ganon since your scared of bowser lulz IF I GO.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Vex?

Sawnik v Bowsah?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
hey everyone: here are the pictures of the venue ~~> http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u94/takerfan619/Battle Royale/

let me know if this link works or not. you can click on the pictures to make them bigger and i added descriptions for each of them. i also added the link to the first page of this thread in case you need to access it again. Check 'em out!!
Hey that looks cool, I thought when you were at our place last time you said it was at a LAN center...

Nick

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
How many setups do we currently have? I can maybe bring a small ****ty TV if needed, but I'm hoping we have at least 10 setups. I hate tournaments where there aren't many friendlies. Everyone try and bring a wii and tv. Let me know how many we have coming Nasty. I might be able to dig up a few if needed

Top Bottom