• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
wow this tournament was so much fun. i'm glad everyone had a good time. i'm gonna post the results up in the results thread on monday bc today is easter and i will be quite busy. thanks for coming to battle royale everyone. happy easter

Phase

Smash Apprentice
wow how homo.
from what i understood f-throw to f-throws were allowed as well has hobbling. Back and forth throws were banned to prevent its infinitive-ness

edit: bowser and luigi in Grand Finals FTW! its so nice not watching another mk vs snake match.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I left early and forgot to get my discount from bringing a setup ;___;

If anyone who ran this tourney is going to the next TGP/Spawn Point event and can reimburse me, it would be deeply appreciated :/

:093:
*coughcough*

:/

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOL we'll reimburse you :)

good matches by the way
Thanks man XD

You're lucario was mad fun to play, but I'm saving all the good stuff for the results thread shoutouts, lol.

Phase

Smash Apprentice
fury you owe me some pizza next time were at the same tourney :laugh: om nom nom nom!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lol hmmm thats funny ud think he'd be on ur side wit u being the Reverend and alll....Imma thank my DI/momentum cancel for this one :)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lol hmmm thats funny ud think he'd be on ur side wit u being the Reverend and alll....Imma thank my DI/momentum cancel for this one :)
you should be thanking me for teaching your a** how to DI/momentum cancel. :laugh:

cam... we will def. get you your money. sry you didn't get it here. i will do my best to get up to the next "TGP" and reimburse you there. results thread still coming soon.... i have one class tomorrow so i shouldn't be too busy.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
you should be thanking me for teaching your a** how to DI/momentum cancel. :laugh:

cam... we will def. get you your money. sry you didn't get it here. i will do my best to get up to the next "TGP" and reimburse you there. results thread still coming soon.... i have one class tomorrow so i shouldn't be too busy.
:ohwell: lol I don't recall a lesson with Nasty on how to do it just saw u do it a couple times and already knew the concept.
if anythingg i should be thanking Edge for tell us about it
:laugh:

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Results?

Top 12 Results out of 48
1: Vex(DDD, GnW, Bowser)
2: Boss(Luigi, Mario)
3: G-reg(Snake)
4: Plank(MK)
5: Xzax(MK)
5: Pryonic Star(Olimae)
7: Rush(Diddy Kong)
7: Kean(MK)
9: .com(Olimar)
9: Rev(GnW)
9: Bryan(MK)
9: Umbra(MK, Kirby)

Doubles
Top 7 out of 24

1: Plank + G-reg
2: Vex + .com
3: Boss + P~S
4: Rush + Xzax
5: Fury + Nasty
5: Smurf + Bryan

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
*eagerly awaits results*

So how about that sex?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol xzax I didn't use kirby in the whole tournament... although maybe I should have...

*waits for results*

Rocann

Smash Lord
umm one time a month ago in a burn, not anything serious, and people took it and ran with it? I was just recently teasing a term someone else made up and has been repeated a zillion times by everyone *but* me so get up off my back, there's a search button if you're wondering **** you can look up easily before you make a fool of yourself

I wish I was at this tournament :(

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
umm one time a month ago in a burn, not anything serious, and people took it and ran with it? I was just recently teasing a term someone else made up and has been repeated a zillion times by everyone *but* me so get up off my back, there's a search button if you're wondering **** you can look up easily before you make a fool of yourself

I wish I was at this tournament :(
:/ no need...no need at all...People were just kidding (at least I was)...it was down here and u brought it way up there :/....We all friends in the COmmunity right :laugh:

Top Bottom