• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
damon, my friend vanilla waffle wants a teammate. hes pretty good. what do u think?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm excited :D

So yeah, I'll be bringing a TV + Brawl setup along with an SD card with all of my texture hacks. I even wrote down all the costumes for each character (alphabetical order) on sheets of paper so it's easy to find costumes for everyone's favorite characters.

:093:

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Yoooo you guys don't even know how sweet the venue looks like! Doors open at 10 remember! And if I could ask you guys a favor for those of you who are bringing setups, get there early? please? Thanks guys!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
ok, so apparently mikey lost my gc av cables while I was at psu... so I can only bring wii + melee/brawl

Phase

Smash Apprentice
umbra i can bring my gc a/v cables if you want, on that note please see if nick has my wii av cables haha. I can also bring my melee disc with a memory card if you guys would want me to, all though it would have to be used on a wii if i bring my av cables for umbras gc.

edit: also, truth, i was gonna bring my ds for you if you got bored on the trip. i know rev and wrek will be playing theres. It's loaded with a ton of games. any special requests on a game do so now.. ill check back on this before i leave tomorrow morning. we should be outa here be 8(i hope) so we should be able to get to you by830-9

_umbra_

Smash Champion
It doesn't even take melee, all you need to do is charge lucas up smash and my mk will go running into it...

goldberg is all washed up, he can't handle van scoy the diamond king

phase, that would be great.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im pretty sure umbra isnt going to win whether or not his mind is in the game :3

did you forget greg and i are coming??

$25 side bet on us being top 2..anyone? =P

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
edit: also, truth, i was gonna bring my ds for you if you got bored on the trip. i know rev and wrek will be playing theres. It's loaded with a ton of games. any special requests on a game do so now.. ill check back on this before i leave tomorrow morning. we should be outa here be 8(i hope) so we should be able to get to you by830-9
no special requests really, i dont even know what games are out for it...well i do kinda wanna play New SMB...
im pretty sure umbra isnt going to win whether or not his mind is in the game :3

I wouldn't be so sure if i were you. Don't forget: my Weegee vs. your Snaaaaaaaaaaaake. It's goin down.

:057:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no special requests really, i dont even know what games are out for it...well i do kinda wanna play New SMB...

I wouldn't be so sure if i were you. Don't forget: my Weegee vs. your Snaaaaaaaaaaaake. It's goin down.

:057:
im pretty sure.

so someone, prove me wrong and bet me plz ;D

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

I would take that bet if I had the money to for brawl. But I guess I'll just try to win without taking that bet D:

Zemjiba

Smash Rookie
pretty sure melee is all i'll be doing so if anyone wants to play friendlies or MM's inbetween matches come keep me company

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Vex, from what i understand, Boss won, but gave you credit for first. Don't go flaunting it like you are some kind of amazing for doing it.

Congrats on your placing though, I thought you would give the others some trouble.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
vex beat boss in random weird matches the first set, they didnt play the 2nd. im not sure who to say really one.

and yeah congrats vex you win, my gayness has just been far surpassed and i am done with brawl. we should play melee :p

If i cant not practice brawl and still win PA tourneys, there is no point of playing at all! the game has evolved to a point of getting past my cheesy tactics and i hate the game way too much to put actual effort into it. so ill just play melee and sc :p

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
i had a good time...**** was mad fun. i did waaayyy better in friendlies than in the actual tourney but w/e, everyone has their bad days. shoutouts coming when i feel like it

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex, from what i understand, Boss won, but gave you credit for first. Don't go flaunting it like you are some kind of amazing for doing it.

Congrats on your placing though, I thought you would give the others some trouble.
no.... me and boss did a serious best of 3 bowser vs luigi then mario, and i asked if he sandbagged and he didnt, I asked him if he wanted to do another set since we werr splitting but he didnt care so we didnt play another set. If Boss thinks otherwise I want him to post here, I don't want people talking based on rumors, if he truly sandbagged then o well D: BTW ask boss, he told me he was scared of my gnw and I didnt even want to gay luigi so I wanted a fun set with bowser, don't act like I don't deserve this win. Again if Boss feels otherwise please come in this thread, because I lovez boss and I wouldnt want to act like I got a free win regardless if we split.

vex beat boss in random weird matches the first set, they didnt play the 2nd. im not sure who to say really one.

and yeah congrats vex you win, my gayness has just been far surpassed and i am done with brawl. we should play melee :p

If i cant not practice brawl and still win PA tourneys, there is no point of playing at all! the game has evolved to a point of getting past my cheesy tactics and i hate the game way too much to put actual effort into it. so ill just play melee and sc :p
lol ty

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
aww ****in man justt g0t in......... it waz a lot of werk for us but we pulled through :)
nASTY probabaly wont have the results till mon cuzz i kno he's tired as well...
shoutouts, disses, and LOl's later im ****ing tired....

Hope u all enjoyed BATTLE ROYALE!!!!!!!!!!

boss8

Smash Hero
dude no hard feelings at all....lol this was a really fun turney you guys should hold more...

<3 vex

sry i didnt get to play most of the people i wanted to but...

plank was being gay about leaving early....

results singles...

1.vex(split with boss) (DDD/GaW/Bowser)
2.boss(split with vex)(mario luigi)
3.G-reg (snake/jigglypuff)
4.Plank (metaknight)
5.P~S(olimar)

thats all i can remember...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well everyone is scared of the G&W i would think after what you did to plank haha

it's all good, PA has stepped it up, tough tourney, MD/VA needs to improve (like me)

Damon180

Smash Ace
i had a blast, thanks for holding this one. team zss ftl >:(

be sure to hold your cell phone up to the mic for longer then 30 seconds next time, i only lost 20% of my hearing :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Awesome venue and awesome people.

I loved the amount of setups we had for the tourney + friendlies. **** was awesome.

I'll leave shoutouts once the results are posted up. But um...I left early and forgot to get my discount from bringing a setup ;___;

If anyone who ran this tourney is going to the next TGP/Spawn Point event and can reimburse me, it would be deeply appreciated :/

:093:

Top Bottom