• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
BeCAUSE U SLEEP AT NIGHT!! (OBVIOUSLY I DONT.......... 4:50AM WTF SMURF ?)[/QUOTE]

and smurf... i'm clearly not sleeping :)
And to think, last night I was gonna call both of you to go to the dinerrrrr.... I was so hungry but I figured you both were sleeping!!!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
this is melon this time.

Was that an april fools joke?

If it was, it was hilarious.

TGPAdmin, if neither Matt L nor Shane go, can me and Umbra have their spots in the van?

Cuz I really wanna go to this.

I really, really wanna go to this.

:036:
I drive an Audi not a van LOL

I am pretty sure Matt L is def coming unless something changed that I don't know about. Shane has to find out if he has work or not. If he does we will have one spot open

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha boss that was baller, weegee FTW. Nasty you are correct sir, there will be wombo combos all over this tourny. When Bairs Attack is gonna bring the ruckus.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Haven't heard from my partner in a while so idk if he's coming anymore =/
If he doesn't who else wants to team...

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
a D*MN GOOD fat black guy who plays luigi.
Dawg you gotta come, you're like one of the main reasons i still play luigi competitively...:ohwell:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Mario?

I'd love to play either or, Boss :D

I think we were supposed to have a match at CoT4 but I never found you >_>

Fail.

:093:

boss8

Smash Hero
lol how can you not i was wearing a giant white T shirt......with big *** headphones.....lol

i was the guy who stood up after beating jash and panda in teams....and started singing...

WE are the champions my friend.....lol

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Camalange wtf MK O_o
April Fools day is over dawg :ohwell:
And yeah Boss stuck out like a sore thumb lol...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well I didn't know what you looked like, lmao.

EDIT: @TRUTH - But I main MK...the MK of Low Tier.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
So yeah if Boss shows up you guys should have a totally epic money match of the decade-long rivalry between Mario and Sonic. I'd pay to see that

:057:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So yeah if Boss shows up you guys should have a totally epic money match of the decade-long rivalry between Mario and Sonic. I'd pay to see that

:057:
Win.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Um... Rush is 12 pack IIRC. And wow why does every tournament have to be more than one hour away from me.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Yeah we regularly go 3 hours drive to tournys, and we don't give a **** haha. We just enjoy whoopin *** that much, especially when that *** is the king's court HUH HUHT!

hahahah sexjohns. I actually can't go for that same reason, it's my yearly sex day, I can't pass that up guys or it's a whole years wait :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
andyg isnt coming?

*any chances he had of not winning have been eliminated*

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I hope everyone bails out because of sex, and I will remain victorious.

*sigh*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well may have a major problem for this one

My boss is leaving for his home country this weekend, and I need to be on call. If something serious were to come up, I would have to leave the venue immediately and service the client site. I tried to get out of this, but there is nothing I can do. If I have plank and EE with me, it's gonna be impossible to do that. I would have to drive them to the client site and pull them out of tourney and it would just be impossible. If there is anyone that could take them home as backup, that would be awesome. Is there any other MD/VA going to this that could help? Otherwise I might just have to go to Chu Dat's dojo. :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well may have a major problem for this one

My boss is leaving for his home country this weekend, and I need to be on call. If something serious were to come up, I would have to leave the venue immediately and service the client site. I tried to get out of this, but there is nothing I can do. If I have plank and EE with me, it's gonna be impossible to do that. I would have to drive them to the client site and pull them out of tourney and it would just be impossible. If there is anyone that could take them home as backup, that would be awesome. Is there any other MD/VA going to this that could help? Otherwise I might just have to go to Chu Dat's dojo. :(
boooo! someone in PA should volunteer that IF an emergency were to happen and tant would be called in, they could drive 2 hours back to frederick to drop me off. i could get EE home from my house.

maybe mow, i know he may be driving from MD/VA >.<

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
boooo! someone in PA should volunteer that IF an emergency were to happen and tant would be called in, they could drive 2 hours back to frederick to drop me off. i could get EE home from my house.

maybe mow, i know he may be driving from MD/VA >.<
I might be driving Boss from VA if he decides to come. I live in PA and as far as I know Mow is traveling with a group of my friends and is going to have a full vehicle. He probably won't drive separate. the only reason I may be going by myself and not them is maybe Boss. SOOOOOO depending on how close you live to boss (if I do drive him) I could give rides. BIG MAYBE

Top Bottom