• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

skyheart

Smash Lord
5 guys looking for housing

-me, thumbswayup, skyheart, chivalruse, and another guy mark

We're awesome and probably the 5 of us could take 4 stock from m2k in a 1v5 crew battle. I'd say we're not bad lol.
LOL, uhhmmm i can take 2 myself. ANYWAYS *****s better house us! well actually house me and trinitywolf. thumbs chival and chred are on their own! lmao

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I won't be there, its Temple's homecoming weekend.

Just kidding, I've only been to one TU football game and we won it. Not risking that streak at all, prog is in attendance.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure i'll top 5 at this ... if not better ... and i'll win doubles ... =]

get ready scar ... i'm making my triumphant return to spoc

i missed the last two

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Prog has the best sig on smashboards. However, it will be bested if someone gets one of the moment where the whole family does the chicken dance.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm planning on coming and bringing a cube with me. Maybe a TV too if I actually get a car to drive, ha ha.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, ok. Maybe I can bring a couple of cubes then. I'll try to steal politely borrow some of my friends'.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure i'll top 5 at this ... if not better ... and i'll win doubles ... =]

get ready scar ... i'm making my triumphant return to spoc

i missed the last two
Don't forget I will be attending, and I'm only running Marth & Link... what now? ;)

Find me at this event, I forget what you look like haha.

I want you to face my Link.

Guess we'll see which reputation is full of fluff :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
ultima scout i just wanna say that i think its cool ur into learning link, this area could use a good link.

that doesnt change the fact that I'm gonna **** its face off if i ever see it in tourney. :) I eat that shield for breakfast.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Find me at this event, I forget what you look like haha.

I want you to face my Link.

Guess we'll see which reputation is full of fluff :laugh:
Strong words from a link player :laugh:

I forget what you look like as well. Just look for a really sandbaggy falco, and see if the dude playing it looks really russian. :chuckle:

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
just go up and come back on saturday, phili isnt even far
I guess so, I just hate sitting in cars for long periods of time, and being well rested before a tourney is always a good thing, rather than getting there after a few hours of driving. But I'll do what I can to make this tourney, no matter what. <3 spoc, even though i've only been to one.

Prog is a black skinny guy with a baseball cap and ultima is a white stockier guy with short hair. I'm sure you guys can figure something out with that.

I'll help you guys meet up lol.

Scar

#HarveyDent
ultimascout is in DEish, i'll see if someone in delaware can house you guys so you don't have to go north then south again

JFox

Smash Hero
obviously...you dont even gotta say it. kage wants to light up too LOL

btw u should probably stick to more discreet words, lol

Hax

Smash Champion
yo jay/jesus i can bring my vape if you guys wanna hit it after the tourney

its f*cking beast

Top Bottom